rebeccajo

What's the point

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

"If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out,be patient" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes..come talk to me.

Thanks!"

....and this.........

"WARNING: I HATE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS AND WILL FREQUENTLY STATE MY OPINION ON THIS. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THIS, PLEASE DO NOT READ MY POSTS. :)"

Edited by rebeccajo

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

The point is to say, have some sympathy and sensitivity to people who waited WAY longer than you

what is the point of making a thread to post someones signature?

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
The point is to say, have some sympathy and sensitivity to people who waited WAY longer than you

I don't know.

Maybe it gets on my nerves.

maybe you should let little things like that go instead of starting threads to start trouble, just a thought

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

I don't know.

maybe you should let little things like that go instead of starting threads to start trouble, just a thought

Maybe it shouldn't matter how long any of us waited?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

What's the point of a thread picking on people's siggys??? Maybe for some people it gets on their nerves when others tell us to "stop whining" ...and for others maybe lawyers get on their nerves...

Seriously...do people not have anything better to do???

If it doesn't matter to you how long people waited, then it shouldn't matter to you if people don't like being told to stop whining after they waited a year to be reunited with their loves ones????????????

What's the point of a thread picking on people's siggys??? Maybe for some people it gets on their nerves when others tell us to "stop whining" ...and for others maybe lawyers get on their nerves...

Seriously...do people not have anything better to do???

If it doesn't matter to you how long people waited, then it shouldn't matter to you if people don't like being told to stop whining after they waited a year to be reunited with their loves ones????????????

Aren't you using a lawyer to process your case?

And I don't believe I have ever used the words "stop whining".

I might have suggested people stop acting like petulant children.

Timeline

I don't know.

what is your problem exactly? something "gets on your nerves" so you make a thread about it and single me out? you have already done that elsewhere.

Thanks!

Timeline

Then why don't you take your own advice? Leave people alone! It's like you continually follow us (myself, Lisa, CJGator, and others) to tell us "stop complaining about how long you waited" - we don't intend to stop complaining about it. Why do you insist???

I don't know.

what is your problem exactly? something "gets on your nerves" so you make a thread about it and single me out? you have already done that elsewhere.

Ooops, my bad for being able to read.

Wasn't that what you wanted people to do when you put it in your signature? Read it?

Then why don't you take your own advice? Leave people alone! It's like you continually follow us (myself, Lisa, CJGator, and others) to tell us "stop complaining about how long you waited" - we don't intend to stop complaining about it. Why do you insist???

I haven't said squat to you in ages about your wait. Certainly nothing negative.

Sure, read it...don't create a whole thread just to stir ####### with people! God! What were you going to accomplish other than make people mad???

I'm not mad.

Are you mad?

Timeline

I don't know.

Ooops, my bad for being able to read.

Wasn't that what you wanted people to do when you put it in your signature? Read it?

I asked people to make a thread to start a fight? no, i dont think i said that anywhere. :wacko:

again, what is your problem?

p.s- you HAVENT walked a mile in those shoes, so i dont remeber inviting you to "come talk to me" :D

Edited by Y's_habibitk

Thanks!

Timeline

Okay, is there a point to this????

"When looking at your two paws, as soon as you have decided which of them is the right one, then you can be sure the other one is the left."

Winnie the Pooh

Pooh's Little Instruction Book

Probably not...so why would I create a thread and make an issue out of it??? Should I start one? And complain that it's not necessary for adults to quote cartoon characters??? :wacko:

Timeline

dude, seriously..get a life

Thanks!