th3mo

FINAL SOLUTION 4 SKYPE

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

i been going through VJ and found some people asking about how to get skype logs printed out to use it as a proof for ongoing relationship so i had and found a couple of programs it helps alot for this job and i hope its useful for some people over here

first one called SkypeLogView and here is the link to download it >>>>SKYPELOGVIEW

2ND one is called SkypeCallExporter and here is the link to download it either >>>>skype furmes for this one ya will scroll down a lil bit down and under lucdecauwer comment ya will find it attached download it

ENJOY AND WISH ME LUCK TO GET OUT FROM NVC AND HAVE A GOOD INTERVIEW IN PEACE

SEE YA (F)(F) (F)

Edited by th3mo

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage : 2008-03-03

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-06

TOUCHED : 2008-31-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-1-1

.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Thanks for the links :thumbs: and best of luck at the Interview!!! :dance: you are almost done.

thanks for you replay and i thought it would be important to a lot of from which i have been seeing over here and its almost 40 pppl watched and only one replay

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage : 2008-03-03

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-06

TOUCHED : 2008-31-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-1-1

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

About skype:

The call history will be available for up to 6 months as well as sms. However, the chat history will stay as long as 2 years. I was trying to find them as early as 2004 but they wont be keeping them for that long.

Now I have a questions since I am staying with my fiance do I still need to provide call history for the interview?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I do wonder whether there are similar programs to perform the same task for MSN Live Messenger.

Before switching to Skype, I did use the MSN for all of my chats and phones.

Thanks.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

I use Pamela for Skype.

This program actually records the Skype sessions and has a nice log which lists dates of calls and time periods.

I just make a Screen Print of the log page and I intend to tally up the time we spend on Skype and itemize that on a summary sheet prepared by me which will be attached to the screen prints. I also intend to write a very short description of Skype for the Consul folks in case they do not know how that works.

Alla and I find Skype is a God-send. We on average will log at least an hour a day talking to each other. Now that the weather is turning nice, I am going to experiment with my laptop which has Skype and WiFi and see about walking around the house and the yard with the laptop and while we are connected.

She has the pictures but seeing it live is better.

Actually, if this is successful, I will use it to torture my lady. (And this was her suggestion also.)

I'll set up the laptop while making salmon on the grill (one of her favorites) and out back while I pick raspberries and strawberries (another favorite).

I heartily endorse Skype and all should use it to stay in audio and visual touch with your SOs.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Is there any such thing for Yahoo messenger calls?

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.