aserene20

tracking dhl reference?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi, my case was approved on the February 17th 2009 and the automated message says that the case was sent to islamabad on the February 25th..so now i have been trying the dhl reference section but nothing is coming up..can someone help me regarding this..i tried all sorts of dates combinations but nothing is coming up...and also what letter should i add in front of the date A, B or C...what do they stand for anyhow..

well any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I have NO idea what you are referencing.

Go here DHL then enter in your tracking number (Waybill)

USCIS

12/03/2008...Sent I-130 form

12/04/2008...Papers reached Chicago LockBox (1Day)

12/11/2008...NOA1 (7days)

12/22/2008...NOA1 hard copy received (11 days ~ Heavy Snowfall Delayed Mail)

03/14/2009...NOA2 (92 days from NOA1)

03/24/2009...NOA2 Hard copy received (No touches or web approval)

NVC

04/06/2009...Received by NVC (23 days from NOA2)

DreAlphaBettas@aol.com

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
hi, my case was approved on the February 17th 2009 and the automated message says that the case was sent to islamabad on the February 25th..so now i have been trying the dhl reference section but nothing is coming up..can someone help me regarding this..i tried all sorts of dates combinations but nothing is coming up...and also what letter should i add in front of the date A, B or C...what do they stand for anyhow..

thanks

Edited by Johan & Anne

Piw8m5.png

12.28.07 ♥ Met in atlanta through mutual friends

8.23.08 ♥ Engaged!

10.7.08 ♥ Noa1

2.11.09 ♥ Noa2

2.19.09 ♥ Case Left NVC for Sweden!

3.2.09 ♥ Medical:Passed!

3.4.09 ♥ Packet 4 Received

3.12.09 ♥ Interview: APPROVED

3.17.09 ♥ Visa Received!

4.1.09 ♥ POE: Atlanta

4.12.09 ♥ Civil Marriage

AOS

4.27.09 ♥ Sent AOS

4.30.09 ♥ AOS Package Arrived, Signed for by J. Chyba @ 12:23

5.05.09 ♥ NOA 1 AOS, EAD, AP

5.09.09 ♥ NOA 1 Hardcopy Rec'd

6.03.09 ♥ Biometrics Completed

6.04.09 ♥ AOS & EAD Touch

6.12.09 ♥ Case Transferred to CSC

6.16.09 ♥ Email Approval Notice from CRIS for AP!!

6.19.09 ♥ EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!

6.19.09 ♥ AP Received

6.22.09 ♥ EAD Received

8.25.09 ♥ GC Production Ordered

8.31.09 Green Card Received in the mail

1.23.10 Our little bundle of joy arrived happy and healthy. We r now a complete family.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks

wat r u trying to do?? DHL??

ur spouse should wait for the package from ISL.. ISL takes 1 week - 3 weeks to send the package to the beneficiary.. ur file was transfered 2 days ago.. b patient it will take some time.

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Here are the instructions for tracking the I-129F to the consulate.

For the I-129F, you should check to see if it was forwarded. This can only be done by talking to an operator, as the AVC is never updated to reflect what's going on with the I-129F (b/c NVC does not hold the I-129F for long).

The State Dept uses DHL to ship their packages. Once you confirm the date that the I-129F was sent, you can go on the DHL website to approximately track your case. There are forums here talking about it but I'll sum it up below.

1. Go to: http://www.dhl.com/

2. Select track by Reference, enter the info as follows:

EXP DD MMM YYYYA

EXP is constant

DD is the day the NVC said they shipped the case.

MMM is the three letters representing the month the NVC shipped the case

YYYY is the year the NVC shipped the case

A is constant

For example, if the NVC says they shipped the case on February 5 2009, this would be entered as "EXP 05 FEB 2009A".

1. Date range for shipment - From: Enter the date of the day NVC said they sent the case

2. Date range for shipment - To: Enter todays date

3. Once you enter the info, press "Start Tracking"

4. You will see a result page with a number of packages going out to different consulates/embassies. Look for your consulate/Embassy.

The other thing you can do, is to call Dept. of State (202 663 1225. Press Option 1 then Option 0) and ask the agent whether your I-129F case has been received by the consulate.

Hope this helps.

Edited by queuedup

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks

Hello Everyone,

I wish all the best to everyone on this visa journey (specialy dealing with islamabad embassy at the moment)

Hey Eserene20 we are both almost in the same track. I am from Lahore and my case was completed on 11th February 2009 and now NVC automated voice message says its Transfered on 25th February to the Islamabad embassy. My wife called on 25th February to NVC and they said our interview date is 23rd April 2009, while we were expecting it maximume in the beignning of April if not in March. I have not got any letter or packet yet.

Best Wishes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.