MadzCarl2008

Got denied on my interview b'coz of not having my decision yet at the court from my previous marriage

308 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

[/size]First of all i just wanna say hello to anyone there! i just really need your opinion right now,

i am not lucky like the usually people who got there chance to have a visa...

My Problem is i have my previous marriage before and now i am waiting for my decisions to come this month... But the woman in consul whose interviewing me today she's was denying my papers... she never give me a consideration to wait my decision this month...

So i just wanna know what is the best way that i can do once i received my decision..b'coz the embassy didnt give me an instruction to what i do then

if ever i have my decision from the court... if am i going to apply for new application for petition? or am i going to send the copy of my decision to the USCIS or Appealing for my case.... they we're just told me once my previous marriage not terminated they will never give me a visa thats it...and returned my passport, so no clue about any instruction..

My boyfriend and i we both deppresed about this things happen to us..please kindly give us some advise ..ill wait for your kindly feedback and reply

Godbless all!!

thank you..

MadzandCarl

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
[/size]First of all i just wanna say hello to anyone there! i just really need your opinion right now,

My Problem is i have my previous marriage before and now i am waiting for my decisions to come this month... But the woman in consul whose interviewing me today she's was denying my papers... she never give me a consideration to wait my decision this month...

So i just wanna know what is the best way that i can do once i received my decision..b'coz the embassy didnt give me an instruction to what i do then

if ever i have my decision from the court... if am i going to apply for new application for petition? or am i going to send the copy of my decision to the USCIS or Appealing for my case.... they we're just told me once my previous marriage not terminated they will never give me a visa thats it...and returned my passport, so no clue about any instruction..

My boyfriend and i we both deppresed about this things happen to us..please kindly give us some advise ..ill wait for your kindly feedback and reply

Godbless all!!

thank you..

MadzandCarl

So, you didn't wait for your divorce decree before filing the K-1?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Godbless all!!

thank you..

MadzandCarl

If either petitioner or beneficiary were not free to marry on the date the petition was filed, there will be no visa issued based on that petition. You'll start over with a new petition when all evidence of prior marriage termination is in hand.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Hi..

We are hoping to receive the devorse decree this month i was trying reseting my interview for 3x..

and i cant reset it on the date of my interview..so i was hoping and trying to get some instruction to what i can do,

but the sad thing is they denied me :crying:

I just wanna say thank you for the feedback... so if ever i file for another application for petition do i need to gathered again all

my documents b'coz the embassy took all my recent documents..so i have no new to add as evidence..

one more question is... is there any months or time line before you applying for another petition after you got denied? or you can apply the

new petition anytime?

tnx again!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

All the above are correct, but I am thinking we may be missunderstanding something... because surely the K1 petition would have been denied at USCIS or NVC if there was no divorce/ annulment decree? It wouldn't have gotten to interview stage at all

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline
Hi..

We are hoping to receive the devorse decree this month i was trying reseting my interview for 3x..

and i cant reset it on the date of my interview..so i was hoping and trying to get some instruction to what i can do,

but the sad thing is they denied me :crying:

I just wanna say thank you for the feedback... so if ever i file for another application for petition do i need to gathered again all

my documents b'coz the embassy took all my recent documents..so i have no new to add as evidence..

one more question is... is there any months or time line before you applying for another petition after you got denied? or you can apply the

new petition anytime?

tnx again!

You can file a new petition as soon as you have the documents ready.

How is it this petition was approved when one of you was not free to marry? This is a critical question because of there has been a material misrepresentation, you may have a whole other set of problems with the second petition.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

i was expecting on to have my annulment decree before my interview but then just got have small problem waiting for my decisions i supposed to have my decision last month..but the judge got sick she can't do her work for releasing the decisions...

They approved my application for petition... by NVC.. but the embassy embassy give me headache..

b'coz the consular woman didnt give me help of instructio to what i can do then...

so no idea if ever i have my annulment decree but im clue less about what is the best thing i can do...

So someone told me to apply for another application for petition include my annulment decree right...and i think they we're never looking for any evidences.. so i was just asking is it ok if i file my new application next month? or i need to wait 6 months? :unsure:

Please give me an answer :unsure:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Yes, Pushbrk has hit the nail on the head. There may be other issues to resolve if there was a misrepresentation on the initial petition.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Timeline
Yes, Pushbrk has hit the nail on the head. There may be other issues to resolve if there was a misrepresentation on the initial petition.

Indeed. It does appear there was misrepresentation -- who on earth would apply for a fiancee visa while on divorce proceedings? The OP should have waited to file until they had the divorce decree in their hands. It is unbelievable. :wow:

Indeed. It does appear there was misrepresentation -- who on earth would apply for a fiancee visa while on divorce proceedings? The OP should have waited to file until they had the divorce decree in their hands. It is unbelievable. :wow:

All that time and money.... :huh:

Timeline
i was expecting on to have my annulment decree before my interview but then just got have small problem waiting for my decisions i supposed to have my decision last month..but the judge got sick she can't do her work for releasing the decisions...

They approved my application for petition... by NVC.. but the embassy embassy give me headache..

b'coz the consular woman didnt give me help of instructio to what i can do then...

so no idea if ever i have my annulment decree but im clue less about what is the best thing i can do...

So someone told me to apply for another application for petition include my annulment decree right...and i think they we're never looking for any evidences.. so i was just asking is it ok if i file my new application next month? or i need to wait 6 months? :unsure:

Please give me an answer :unsure:

Yes, but the issue now is whether you and your petitioner lied about whether you were free to marry. Apparently one or both of you did lie in the initial petition. There are serious consequences for lying on immigration forms. The penalties are sometimes as severe as a ten year or lifetime ban from entering the USA.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

you should have waited for your decree first before you had your interview...if you receive it try to call the embassy if you can submit it to them and continue the case but i dont think that will work coz you are not really free when you filed so thats a hit.

next time be very careful so you wont go through this over and over again...waste of time, money and it kills you both softly from waiting and waiting and worrying. thats it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.