bct

sad but it is stinking america!

106 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

But it's really stinking america. full of people without respect!i just cant understand how you guys living here for years and decades allow it to happen.look at your youth. do they still respect the elders. Look at yourselves, do you still have respect to others??? sad that you allow this society stinks, sad that you allow the idiots to run ur government, and u just sit there lazily.watching it fall. your society i once looked up is now invaded by ugly ducklings. and sad i get to see it face to face.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

What's more sad is to see the rampant government corruption in the Philippines and the millions of people living in dire poverty. Every country has its issuses.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

damn ugly stinking kids

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

maybe once you're a citizen you can 'fix' all of us stinking americans. :thumbs: btw- how much respect do you have coming to a public forum and calling out an entire nation of people?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
But it's really stinking america. full of people without respect!i just cant understand how you guys living here for years and decades allow it to happen.look at your youth. do they still respect the elders. Look at yourselves, do you still have respect to others??? sad that you allow this society stinks, sad that you allow the idiots to run ur government, and u just sit there lazily.watching it fall. your society i once looked up is now invaded by ugly ducklings. and sad i get to see it face to face.

:blink: somebody forgot to take his/her meds?

I know I don't agree with some policies of this country but to call it stinky, that's a big no no...

This ranting is weird, somebody must have hacked into this account and is messing w/us. That of maybe her American husband found her cheating and just called off the wedding :lol:

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Timeline

go fvk yourself.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Might I point out some rather unlovely attitudes and disrespect in the regional forum you might be most interesed in!

:no::wacko: it is best that you retire back home where everything's peachy and perfect...

.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

American culture doesn't have the same kind of class structure as the Philippines. That may come as a shock for Filipinos who immigrate here. Everyone is treated as equal...at least that is our ideal. That doesn't mean we don't respect our elders - it means that respect is a two way street.

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hmmm having a bad day?

I guess her American Dream didn't come true...

07-25-07 petition sent

08-07-07 NOA1

01-23-08 NOA2, 182 days after filing

02-11-08 medical

03-04-08 interview in Frankfurt---approved!

03-11-8 Visa in hand --- what a heck of a procedure for this little sticker ;-)

06-16-08 flight to IAD

07-11-08 Wedding in Santa Barbara, CA

08-07-8 AOS package sent

08-10-08 AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox

08-14-08 check cashed

08-13-08 NOA1 for EAD,AP,AOS

09-03-08 Biometrics appointment

10-02-08 Case transferred to CSC

10-16-08 EAD and AP approved

01-26-09 AOS approved w/o interview

01-31-09 PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED

02-11-11 Biometric Appointment for Removing of Conditions

Our Wedding Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rahela07/OurWedding07112008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
What's more sad is to see the rampant government corruption in the Philippines and the millions of people living in dire poverty. Every country has its issuses.

exactly.

no need to rant on something that your very own country is guilty of. this post is pointless.

just live your life and make good of it.

and who are these invading ugly ducklings?

if you have a problem with american society and its goverment, give your husband a big hug and leave the country.

but then again, you just need to get laid girl. stop trippin.

USC fiance

THE JOURNEY

03-31-08 - FILED for K1

04-16-08 - NOA1

06-11-08 - RFE on uscis website

08-12-08 - fiance started calling uscis every week cos he never got the RFE in the mail, requested for a new one

08-13-08 - touched

09-19-08 - touched

09-24-08 - touched

10-15-08 - new RFE finally in the mail (after hundreds of calls to uscis)

10-28-08 - fiance sent back RFE documents

10-31-08 - touched

11-04-08 - RFE reply recieved

11-05-08 - touched

11-10-08 - APPROVED (on uscis website)

11-11-08 - touched

11-13-08 - touched

11-17-08 - NOA2

11-24-08 - consulate received

12-15-08 - day 1 medical exam at SLEC

12-16-08 - day 2 medical exam results released

01-07-09 - INTERVIEW APPROVED

01-16-09 - visa received

02-12-09 - CFO

03-15-09 - FLIGHT

06-11-09 - wedding

07-10-09 - AOS

08-21-09 - biometrics

09-23-09 - repeat biometrics (argh!)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
wohhh. what a response! ok, im sorry, im just mad. bad day. i got an encounter with a black guy at the parking lot, and another black guy at the ss today. my apologies for those i hit:)

They should've stopped you at the border, go and bug your husband and stop wasting our time, crazy woman

not only stupid but racist as well, go live in a place where there is no black people around

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview