angelane

how to re apply fiancee visa if it expires and not in used because of finance status problem of my fiancee in us

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

hi good day!

please advice my how to re apply a fiancee visa expires because of my partner my fiancee have financial problem(no work) :crying::crying::crying: as of now because of global crisis in us.

let me know how to process and what are the tips for how to RE APPLY FIANCEE VISA EXPIRES

please help me i dont know what to do my fiancee really have financial problem( no work) so what will i do. is it the embassy will approved my fiancee visa if re apply ?

what are the questions or steps to answer the interviewer in the embassy.

pls! HELP i need your advice i was very lonely because of my fiancee visa

:crying::crying::crying:

Edited by angelsweetjane

Filed: Timeline
hi good day!

please advice my how to re apply a fiancee visa expires because of my partner my fiancee have financial problem(no work) :crying::crying::crying: as of now because of global crisis in us.

let me know how to process and what are the tips for how to RE APPLY FIANCEE VISA EXPIRES

please help me i dont know what to do my fiancee really have financial problem( no work) so what will i do. is it the embassy will approved my fiancee visa if re apply ?

what are the questions or steps to answer the interviewer in the embassy.

pls! HELP i need your advice i was very lonely because of my fiancee visa

:crying::crying::crying:

Have you already been approved for the K1 and have your passport with the visa in it and the brown envelope to hand to the officer at your POE? If you do then you just need to get here and get married within the 90 days. You can then find a co-sponsor if your husband has not found work by the time you file for AOS.

If you have not yet had your interview for the K1 you will need to find a co-sponsor and get all the paperwork together before your interview or you will be denied.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I think she is saying that she has the visa and the 90 days are about gone and they lack the money for a ticket.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

I think she is saying that she has the visa and the 90 days are about gone and they lack the money for a ticket.

The visa is valid for 6 months, and the 90 days start once you arrive in the US. Yes, tell us where you are at in the process, and we can help you. If you are already in the US more than 90 days and have not married within the 90 day period, you are out of status, and the K-1 can not be renewed. You have to return to your home country, and start the process again.

--Bullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Other Timeline

yes i have my envelope brown everything the papers are ready but the problem is my fiancee is dont have enough money to buy the ticket and the another expenses to pay the paperwork when i get there in the US he is the status of global crisis because he dont have work for 4 months after my k1 visa here approve, we cannot co-sponsors to another person because of the global crisis now in US dont have any persons to help my fiancee the financial problem we dont know what to do. :crying::crying::crying:

can we RE APPLY THE K1 VISA HERE IN PHILIPPINES(MANILA EMBASSY)?

WHAT ARE THE PAPERS NEED TO PROCESS?

CAN I USE MY K1 VISA IF MY AUNTIE WANT ME TO VISIT HER AND STAY WITH HER FOR 3MONTHS AND BACK HERE IN PHILS. AFTER 90 DAYS?

yes i have my envelope brown everything the papers are ready but the problem is my fiancee is dont have enough money to buy the ticket and the another expenses to pay the paperwork when i get there in the US he is the status of global crisis because he dont have work for 4 months after my k1 visa here approve, we cannot co-sponsors to another person because of the global crisis now in US dont have any persons to help my fiancee the financial problem we dont know what to do. :crying::crying::crying:

can we RE APPLY THE K1 VISA HERE IN PHILIPPINES(MANILA EMBASSY)?

WHAT ARE THE PAPERS NEED TO PROCESS?

CAN I USE MY K1 VISA IF MY AUNTIE WANT ME TO VISIT HER AND STAY WITH HER FOR 3MONTHS AND BACK HERE IN PHILS. AFTER 90 DAYS?

Your K1 visa is for the purpose of going to the USA to marry the petitioner who filed for you. If you use this visa to go to America and do not marry the petitioner and then return to the Phillipines you will then have to go through the whole process again. Your (K1) fiance visa will no longer be valid.

Your visa is valid for 6 months from the date it was issued. Once the 6 month period is up, and should you still wish to marry your fiance, you would have to start the process again....although obviously questions regarding your reason for abandoning the first visa will be raised.

I understand your concerns, my fiancee lost his job too.

K1

PLEASE SEE MY TIMELINE FOR K1 INFORMATION

AOS complete!

08/21/2009 - AOS package sent

08/28/2009 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

08/31/2009 - Cheque cashed

09/05/2009 - Biometrics notice received

09/23/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/23/2009 - I-485 Transferred to CSC

10/02/2009 - EAD Approved (card production) & AP approved!

10/11/2009 - EAD Card received

10/20/2009 - AOS approved, GC card production ordered! (53 days in total)

10/26/2009 - Green Card received - nearly 11 months to the day of our K1 NOA 1!

11/25/2009 - Started my new job!

02/26/2010 - Passed my driving test :-p

07/20/2011 - Eligible to remove conditions

2012 - Going for citizenship

09/20/2011 - Removal of conditions submitted to VSC....here we go...again!

It's been a quick and relatively painless journey thanks to tireless research, dumb luck and this community :)

DONE with USCIS for a while :)

mnb0ir.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was issued a fiancee visa also last year as you can see in my timeline.

But due to some family problem, I wasn`t able to go until my visa expired already.

Later on, when everything`s fine, we decided to go on. That was my problem also before.

Whether we would start again the process or if I can renew my visa.

I wrote to the embassy about my case that I want to renew and they replied to me.

Told me to surrender my expired visa and packet to the embassy together with an explanation letter

why I wasn`t able to use it. It was for review still by the consul if I will be eligible for visa replacement, then after a month I got a letter from them again.

It was already an appointment letter for another interview. Says I had to undergo another medical exam,

submit new NBI and ds forms. In 2 days I will have my interview again, which makes me more nervous

than the first one i had.

Good luck to u.

We first met................Sept. 2003

Sent I129F...............July 27, 2007

Received at CSC......July 30, 2007

NOA1......................August 1, 2007

Touched..................August 3, 2007

Touched..................Dec. 17, 2007

Touched..................Dec. 18, 2007

Approved................Dec. 19, 2007

Touched .................Dec. 20, 2007

NVC case number....Jan. 19, 2008

Case forwarded to Manila

Packet 4 recieved....Feb. 14, 2008

Medical...................March 5, 2008 (Early Medical Feb. 28-29)

Interview................March 12, 2008 (APPROVED!!!)

Visa expired (unused)...........Aug. 29, 2008

Applied for renewal ..............Nov. 24, 2008

Recieved appinment letter from USEM..... Jan. 3, 2009

Medical................................Jan. 14-15, 2009

Scheduled interview..............Jan. 28, 2009 (APPROVED AGAIN!)

Visa delivered......................Jan. 31, 2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.