jawi876

My Name Ain't Stella Part Tree(3)

237 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is a continuation from My Name Aint Stella Part One: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...878&st=3675

and I've created a Monster (My Name Aint Stella Part Two): http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=106312

I found my memory card, and I have started writing again (albeit a bit slow)...bear with me...and I will try to reach an ending somehow. :D:wacko:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Riiinnngg…riinnnggg

Melodee: Hello Ian.

Ian: Gem? Gem I-I need you. I-I-I’m sorry. Can you come back for me?

Melodee: I never left.

Ian: Huh? What? Wh-where are-are y-you?

Melodee: I’m here at the hospital Ian. At first I sat outside your door, trying to calm down. Then, I got up and started walking aimlessly through the halls willing you to call. I’m walking back toward your room now.

Ian: Oh. Really? I-I’m so-so sorry Melodee. No matter what happens, I want you to know that I really love you.

Melodee: I know. I love you too. I’m at your door now.

Ian: Hi baby.

Melodee: Hi. What did the doctor say about your foot?

Ian: It’s bad. I’m going to need surgery. I have opted to let the doctors back home do the operation. Mel…Gem. Th-there’s something…there’s something I have to tell you. But, I can’t do it here.

Melodee: Oh no baby. Surgery? Why? Oh no! What do you need to tell me? It can’t be that bad. Whatever it is…I’m sure we can work it out together. How soon do you have to leave for the surgery?

Ian: I really wish I could hold you to that statement Gem. Man, I don’t want to loose you. Well…that is part of what I need to talk to you about. I guess it would depend on you and how you feel about my news.

Melodee: What? Why don’t you just tell me then?

Ian: I will. But, not here okay. It’s not the right time or place. We need privacy for something this big.

Melodee: Bumbocl** mi yout gwaan like im ago ask mi tuh married tuh im. Rass! Melodee Royale numba three![i/] Privacy? Really baby? What are you going to do to me with your foot mashed up?

Ian: Ha-ha. I hope yu will still let me…hey. You are trying to get the information out of me. You are sneaky.

Melodee: I love you Mr. Ian Royale the third! Can I have a kiss now?

Ian: Umm…n-n-no. I-I don’t want to risk you…I mean I don’t want to risk embarrassing you again. I denied you Gem. I said that I loved you…and you were my lady. Then when I got upset, jealous and hurt, I denied knowing you. That should have been enough to make you walk away from me, and not look back. What made you stay?

Melodee: I don’t know…I just realized that I was denying myself a chance at happiness because I refused to give up on the past.

Ian: Do you really think I could make you happy?

Melodee: I think so…well, I think you are worth a fair shot at least. Life is never promised Ian. We have to live each day as it’s our last. We both lost someone we cared about today. Frowzy shouldn’t have lost his life over nonsense. He was a deestant man.

Ian: I know…Mel…I can’t wait. I have to tell you…before…

Doctor Denton: Mr. Royale, are you ready for us to set…oh I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt. Do you need another minute Mr. Royale?

Ian: Y-yeah…um..sure. Thanks.

Doctor Denton: No problem. I’ll be back in 10 minutes.

Melodee: Okay Ian. What were you saying?

Ian: I-I-I…Sh**! I have never been at a loss of words before. When…when we got to the wedding today, I was thinking that I would love to get married to you in the exact same place…one day. I mean…I mean…Melodee I’m falling in love with you. And…and I know that I want to make you my-my wife. I think I knew from the first time I laid eyes on you. You-you inspire me Melodee. I want…no. I NEED to be a better man when I’m with you.

Melodee: Yes.

Ian: Huh? Yes what? You…ha…um sorry. You didn’t let me finish.

Melodee: It doesn’t matter. I mean the speech doesn’t matter. I will be your wife Ian. You don’t have to find the right words, or apologize for things that are in our past. I want to move forward today, with you.

Ian: Melodee…I uh. I whew. You just don’t know how happy those words made me. But, you have to listen to me for a minute. The doctor will be back shortly. Listen, I Melodee, I just found out that I have um..I have…well, I’m going to get a second opinion when I get to my doctor…but Doctor Denton told me that I-I-I h-have H-HIV.

Melodee: You…you. What?? You have what? Mi-mi let yuh ph-phock mi widdout boot and ting! Now, yuh chat pho-phockery bout HIV? Whaa de rass yuh tek mi fe? Ah joke yuh mek. Mi nuh find dat sumting funny mi yout. Stop gwaan f-foo fool Ian.

Ian: I-I know Gem. It-it came as a shock to me too. I…

Melodee: Nuh sar! Mi nuh lissen tuh dem tings. Mi his a young ooman…nuh ready fe die! Ow yuh stay mi yout? Yuh nasty nuh RASS!

Ian: Mel…you have every right to be upset. There has only been two times that I didn’t…we didn’t protect you. Once in the shower and today at the truck. I swear I didn’t know. I got…I got the results back before I came…

Melodee: Yuh lyiad! De fatty wha get married tiddey tell yuh say har nuh have ie. Yuh tell har yuh have ie tuh, and she test negative fe ie. So, yuh rooks nuff ooman hoff den yuh chat bout yuh just find hout bout ie! Mi ago ded yuh star! Yuh mek mi look like wan rasscl** eediat!

Doctor Denton: *knocking and re-entering the room* I’m sorry. I know this must be difficult right now. But, Mr. Royale, I have to get started setting your foot. Ms. Wallaway, I can have a nurse test you if you want to. I will be happy to talk to you privately after I’m done with your boyfriend.

Ian: I’m sorry Gem. I never…I never meant for this to happen. You have to believe me.

Melodee: Doctor, this is a disgrace. My family will be shamed by this. I can’t have HIV in Jamaica. Wan dutty death sentence dis man a deal mi? This can’t be happening.

Doctor Denton: Do you love this man Melodee? Maybe, you just made a mistake in the name of love. You should get tested just to be sure. If you don’t want to do it today, you can get tested later at another facility. Have you slept with anyone other than Mr. Royale?

Melodee: No of course not. I only slept with him after I broke up with my fiancé. He is the guy I was here to see earlier.

Ian: How do I know you didn’t give me HIV Melodee? You are sitting here all self righteous and arrogant…ready to point a finger of blame at me. I love you in spite of this very real possibility Gem. We can work this out together.

Melodee: Doctor, did my ex-fiancé test positive for HIV? He-he had enough injuries for you to have reason to draw blood.

Doctor Denton: Of course I am not at liberty to disclose Mr. McCoy’s medical history or status. I tell you what. Let me test you now; I can get the results relatively quickly, in about a week. I have seen people in love manage to find ways through this together. One thing is certain, you guys are definitely making me earn my pay today. I’ll grab a test, and come right back.

Melodee and Ian sulk in silence, each lost in thought about the recent turn of events.

Ian: I know I don’t deserve to know…but did you really mean it…I mean about you saying yes to marrying me?

Melodee: Go to He**!

Ian: You may not even be positive. Do you think I would do this knowingly, on purpose? Do you think I would murder the woman I am falling in love with? I’m handing you a death sentence, for what reason? As much as I have told you and shown you that I care about you? Give me some credit Melodee, please.

Melodee: Would you do the same for me if the slippa pon de otha foot? Nuh sar. Yuh chat whole heap of phockery right yah so. *kiss teet* Mi cyan believe ie! Like somebody wuk obeah pon mi fe tru!

Doctor Denton comes in and takes a sample of blood and urine for the HIV test. She wants to run a test for all sexually transmitted diseases to be sure nothing is overlooked.

Doctor Denton: Ms. Wallaway, I need you to understand that the test can be unconclusive because the virus can lay dormant in your system for years. I would recommend you come back to be tested again in six months, to be certain of any results. I will also be testing your blood for the pregnancy horomone since you have had unprotected sex recently. Melodee, HIV and AIDS is most prevelant in young Black heterosexual women because they trust their partners to be honest about their sexual histories. Until you know your long term partners history and results, you should always practice safe sex. Abstinence is the only true form of safe sex. But, I can provide you with condoms, both male and female.

I’ll be back with the results for the other tests in a little while. Would you like your own examination room?

Ian: I think I should be able to hear her status too. Afterall, she is a new partner for me too. At least, I have been tested before, and the results were NEGATIVE for HIV.

Melodee: Yes doctor, I would prefer my own room. Thank you.

Ian: If you walk out on me now Melodee, it’s over. I’m not begging you to b-be my w-wife anymore. *cough*

Nurse: Excuse me Doctor Denton, ma’am, sir, we have some test results for your patient, M. Wallaway.

Doctor Denton: Ah…thank you nurse. Ms. Wallaway are you coming with me?

Melodee: It’s okay. I want him to hear the news when you tell him that mi his RASSCL** clean! Mi nuh dutty gyal!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

Doctor Denton: Young lady, that language will not be tolerated. Okay, well let’s get this over with shall we?

Ian and Melodee in unison: Sure.

Doctor Denton: Well, you have tested negative for any other types of STDs. However, the pregnancy horomone was detected in your blood. Ms. Wallaway, you are expecting. We will have the HIV test results in another week or so.

Melodee: Expecting? Expecting whaa doctor?

Doctor Denton: You are pregnant Melodee. We can do additional test to determine how far along you are. Congratulations on your blessing young lady.

Melodee: Uh…nuh yuh nuh ovastand docta…mi mash hup mi belly lang time an mi cyan breed. Mi and mi fiancé…um ex…try nuff time fe breed mi…and nutten nuh go so. Mi honly knoa dis man fe a few days. Nuh way mi breed fe im so soon. If mi breed a nuh fe im...why mi nuh show all til now?

Doctor Denton: Mi gyal…yuh breed undastand. We neva find de pregnancy inna yuh urine sample…but yuh blood tell we yuh breed. Did a doctor tell you that you were unable to conceive…after…you errr…afta yuh dash wey yuh belly?

Ian: Why are you both talking around me? What happened to your belly Melodee? I know you aren’t going to pin a baby on me. There is no way I got you pregnant this quickly.

Melodee: Did I say it was yours b*tch?! I can’t stand you!

Ian: Well, the feeling is definitely mutual nasty wh*re! I bet you don’t have a clue who the father is. What between sleeping with every man you meet on the first night. If I find out you gave me this sh**, I’m going to….whew! Let’s just say, you will regret the day. *PHOCK!!*

Melodee: Please…I can’t believe I’m sitting here with your tired a**. Yuh nasty dutty mout eediat. Yuh…

Doctor Denton: WILL YOU BOTH STOP?? If you don’t stop all the arguing, I will be forced to have you removed from the premises. Ms. Wallaway, please follow me. You will be getting your own room.

Ian: You will not get another dime of my money, little conniving tramp. You nasty gold digging b*tch!

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Melodee starts for the door, but turns back around just as quickly and lunges for Ian. She claws viciously at his smooth face, and absentmindedly rams her body against the side of his broken ankle. Ian screams in agony and surprise. The pain is so excruciating that he vomits over the side of the examination table. The vomit continues as he chokes and gurgles on the contents of his stomach in between his pleas for mercy. Melodee and the doctor immediately and instinctively step back because his bile turns to eruptions of blood.

Ian continues to scream and writhe ackwardly from the tortureous pain racking his entire body.

Doctor Denton: I need assistance in here stat! Go get some help now! *presses an Emergency button on the wall* Ian, I’m going to help you but you have to stop moving. I need to give you an IV and a localized pain shot. Nurse, help me hold him still. Ms. Wallaway, I will deal with you later, I need you to leave now.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

USCIS CR1 PROCESS

07.12.07: Mail I-130 to CSC

07.24.07: NOA1

12.06.07: NOA2

NVC

01.04.08: NVC Assigns Case#

AOS Bill Received

IV Bill Received

Mailed out I-864 and DS230 (IV app) packets

04.09.08: NVC received IV Bill & DS230 packets

04.18.08: Case Complete

10.09.08: Medical Exam

10.24.08 : Interview

WE GOT APPROVED ... WE GOT APPROVE...THANKS AND PRAISES.

Filed: Other Timeline
This is a continuation from My Name Aint Stella Part One: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...878&st=3675

and I've created a Monster (My Name Aint Stella Part Two): http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=106312

I found my memory card, and I have started writing again (albeit a bit slow)...bear with me...and I will try to reach an ending somehow. :D:wacko:

All hell yes! Jus in time for my vacation :D

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Other Timeline
Melodee starts for the door, but turns back around just as quickly and lunges for Ian. She claws viciously at his smooth face, and absentmindedly rams her body against the side of his broken ankle. Ian screams in agony and surprise. The pain is so excruciating that he vomits over the side of the examination table. The vomit continues as he chokes and gurgles on the contents of his stomach in between his pleas for mercy. Melodee and the doctor immediately and instinctively step back because his bile turns to eruptions of blood.

Ian continues to scream and writhe ackwardly from the tortureous pain racking his entire body.

Doctor Denton: I need assistance in here stat! Go get some help now! *presses an Emergency button on the wall* Ian, I'm going to help you but you have to stop moving. I need to give you an IV and a localized pain shot. Nurse, help me hold him still. Ms. Wallaway, I will deal with you later, I need you to leave now.

Damn :rofl::rofl: , that's what he gets! :lol::lol:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

I'll post some more later tonight. I brought my laptop to work...just have to wait for bossman to leave.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Ian..a hope di dyam ankle pop off...u cannot be serious ..who yuh a call dutty #######... :angry:

Melodee..dah pickney betta be fi shotta...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Doctor Denton: I need assistance in here stat! Go get some help now! *presses an Emergency button on the wall* Ian, I'm going to help you but you have to stop moving. I need to give you an IV and a localized pain shot. Nurse, help me hold him still. Ms. Wallaway, I will deal with you later, I need you to leave now.

Damn :rofl::rofl: , that's what he gets! :lol::lol:

Mi knoa Ian was a punk long time :rofl:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

OMG! OMG! OMG!! Mek me guh get di popcorn!! :pop:

I nearly fell out my chair when I say this! mi cyaan breathe, mi cyaan breathe! Woo!

Edited by Marlita

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.