Amby

dining options that are better for you

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

No offense, Amber, but I'm suspicious about whether that site is just trying to steer customers to certain restaurants rather than an unbiased source for finding healthier dining.

I searched alphabetically and couldn't find any of the restaurants that I know are healthy.

For quick dining, Asian food tends to be healthier with more vegetables offered and seafood.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Steven-I didn't look at the site but if it's like a book my friend has called "eat this not that", then it basically tells you what to eat if you are already at an unhealthy place that will make it less unhealthy for you. If you go to a healthy place then you don't need this info.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
No offense, Amber, but I'm suspicious about whether that site is just trying to steer customers to certain restaurants rather than an unbiased source for finding healthier dining.

I searched alphabetically and couldn't find any of the restaurants that I know are healthy.

For quick dining, Asian food tends to be healthier with more vegetables offered and seafood.

It's not supposed to be a collection of healthy restaurants - it's telling you the healthiest options at certain restaurants, some of which are notoriously UNhealthy. If I know I have to go out to eat at, say, Macaroni Grill, because I have a work or family function or whatever, I can check out beforehand what my best bets will be when I'm there.

I wonder what they have to do to have their restaurant put on the list?

Sounds like there's a fee. http://www.healthydiningfinder.com/site/op...ining/index.htm