Eunimar

Urgente deportacion

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

A quien pueda interesar tengo unas amistades la esposa es ciudadana americana y su esposo es Mexicano pero entro a los Estados Unidos ilegal lamentablemente a su esposo lo deportaron ellos estan sufriendo mucho debido a que ellos tienen un hijo y ahora nuevamente su esposa dio a luz otra criaturita quisiera saber por medio de ustedes es si es posible que este señor pueda juntarse nuevamente con su esposa es muy triste esta deportacion si alguien me puede orientar acerca de este caso se lo voy agradecer muchas gracias

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
A quien pueda interesar tengo unas amistades la esposa es ciudadana americana y su esposo es Mexicano pero entro a los Estados Unidos ilegal lamentablemente a su esposo lo deportaron ellos estan sufriendo mucho debido a que ellos tienen un hijo y ahora nuevamente su esposa dio a luz otra criaturita quisiera saber por medio de ustedes es si es posible que este señor pueda juntarse nuevamente con su esposa es muy triste esta deportacion si alguien me puede orientar acerca de este caso se lo voy agradecer muchas gracias

You should be in the Marriage Based Immigration section of this site where your wife can apply for a petition if she is here legally. Yes they deport the husband, but not the wife, even if the wife is here illegally because they considerate children of such a marriage to be United States citizens. But the wife is not permitted to work, so I do not know how they expect her to support those children. Maybe they figure if she and her children get hungry enough, they will also leave on their own free will.

Most of the people on this board are here legally and have brought their spouses here, legally, and we talk about how expensive it is and how long it takes.

Sorry, while I can read Spanish, I cannot write it.

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

You should be in the Marriage Based Immigration section of this site where your wife can apply for a petition if she is here legally. Yes they deport the husband, but not the wife, even if the wife is here illegally because they considerate children of such a marriage to be United States citizens. But the wife is not permitted to work, so I do not know how they expect her to support those children. Maybe they figure if she and her children get hungry enough, they will also leave on their own free will.

Most of the people on this board are here legally and have brought their spouses here, legally, and we talk about how expensive it is and how long it takes.

The wife is a US Citizen (cuidania americana), and her husband entered the US illegally.

They have a child and the husband want to join his wife again.

Ella necesita someter una petición (formulario I-130). Cuando está aprobado su esposo necesita ir al Consulado ubidado en Ciudad Juarez. Ellos van a negarse un visado pero puede someter un formulario I212 o I601 o tal vez ambos para pedir una dispensa por llegar ilegalmente a los EU.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

This gets too complicated for me, he will have to report on the forms he was already deported and how the USCIS react, I have no idea. Can only suggest an immigration attorney at this point. Waiting that extra year for my wife to come here was one of the longest years in our lives, ironically, we didn't break it off but developed even a deeper platonic relationship.

Use to have a saying in the military, absence makes the heart grow fonder, but a day too long and it will wander. Could have gotten her here illegally, but we elected to wait and do it legally, ha, and even with an extra couple of bucks, no way to speed up the process. But also like the military, hurry up and file those applications, then wait, but we did double time to get there instead of filing applications, but still had to wait.

The wife is a US Citizen (cuidania americana), and her husband entered the US illegally.

They have a child and the husband want to join his wife again.

Ella necesita someter una petición (formulario I-130). Cuando está aprobado su esposo necesita ir al Consulado ubidado en Ciudad Juarez. Ellos van a negarse un visado pero puede someter un formulario I212 o I601 o tal vez ambos para pedir una dispensa por llegar ilegalmente a los EU.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.