The_dip_sticks

the_dip_sticks FINALLY APPROVED!!!!

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

AFTER A LITTLE OVER 2 YEARS OF WAITING WE FINALLY GOT A LETTER IN SNAIL MAIL THAT OUR i129f HAS FINALY BEEN APPROVED AND BEEN SENT TO THE NVC. THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO HAS BEEN HERE TO OFFER SUPPORT ALL THIS TIME!!!! This was totally unexpected. Right when all hopes were lost we got news. Its been a long and painful 2 years but hopefully now things will get moving for us. Our I129F is the one that got approved. The I130 was sent to the local Houston office back in Jan and we have not heard any thing regarding that petition since. Now since the process has completely changed since we filed I want to know what happens next. Where do we go from here, what should we do? I got an email from the lawyer also saying that our I129F was approved and that some further paper work was going to be needed to be sumbitted is this true?. Can the paper work be done by us or do we really need the services of the lawyer to keep the I129F going? Just wondering if we can save some money here since we lost enough $$$ to this lawyer and keeps asking for more. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

OHMYGOODNESS!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!

:star: :star: CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :star: :star:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

wow so glad to hear this from you, u can do the rest but since your case has been so (different) i dont know but what i wouldnt try to find a good lawyer to finish helping...guess this shows all things do turn out good....... :dance:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Other Timeline

Wow!

I'm really pleased to see this. I know you've waited a very very long time.

I'm such an idiot - I was so stunned to see the post I didn't answer some of your questions.

You now need to read the guides about what happens when your petition moves to the consulate. Your husband needs to be gathering his official documents, such as long form birth certificate and UK police certificate. You need to be preparing an I134 affidavit of support. Soon he will be receiving Packet 3 from London, which contains forms he will need to complete and send back to them to get his interview scheduled.

Research recent timelines - I'm thinking he could have his interview in London within 10 weeks or so.

When he gets to the US and you apply to adjust his status, he should receive a ten year greencard because you have been married longer than 2 years.

Edited by rebeccajo

OMG really? finally? I am sooooooo happy for you! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

hurray0-1.jpg

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Wow :dance: Congratulations! :dance:

I-129F

12.03.08 ~ NOA1

12.05.08 ~ NOA2

06.06.08 ~ Packet 3

18.06.08 ~ Packet 4

25.06.08 ~ Medical

11.07.08 ~ Interview - Approved!

22.07.08 ~ POE Atlanta

K1 = 3months, 29days

AOS

07.11.08 ~ NOA 1 - AOS, EAD, AP

24.11.08 ~ Transferred to CSC

28.11.08 ~ Biometrics

31.12.08 ~ EAD/AP Approved :)

23.03.09 ~ RFE

06.04.09 ~ RFE response delivered to CSC

22.04.09 ~ Card production ordered

01.05.09 ~ Conditional GC arrived in the mail

Permanent Residence = 5months, 15days

CONGRATULATIONS on your much long awaited application approval and GOOD LUCK with the rest of the process :dance::dance::dance::dance:

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

I got so excited that I didn't even think to answer your questions!

oops...never mind. I forgot you were waiting at CSC and not for the visa!

The 129 will give him a K-3 visa which will allow him mulitple entries, but no authorization to work or get a social security number until you apply for the EAD. I just hope the interview and checks at the consualte go quickly.

Edited by mybackpages

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

I got so excited that I didn't even think to answer your questions!

oops...never mind. I forgot you were waiting at CSC and not for the visa!

The 129 will give him a K-3 visa which will allow him mulitple entries, but no authorization to work or get a social security number until you apply for the EAD. I just hope the interview and checks at the consualte go quickly.

Congratualtions on your approaval after such a long wiat. All the best to you on the rest of your journney.

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

This is awesome news! Congratulations doesn't seem to cut it in this situation, but I will say it anyways! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
This is awesome news! Congratulations doesn't seem to cut it in this situation, but I will say it anyways! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

ur absolutely correct about that i can not even imagine the waves of emotions that must be passing thru them at this point

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.