T&N

petition is returned back to NVC

42 posts in this topic

:cry::cry:

Hi, Our interwiew is cancelled. They said that our petition is returned back!!! :crying: Is anyone knows what does that mean?? :( We received an email from Embassy (below) :cry::crying:

Dear Sir,

We received information that your petition should be returned back to the National Visa Center as non-compliant with new requirements.

Thus, your interview for XXXX xx, xxxx at x.xx am is cancelled.

Best regards,

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:cry::cry:

Hi, Our interwiew is cancelled. They said that our petition is returned back!!! :crying: Is anyone knows what does that mean?? :( We received an email from Embassy (below) :cry::crying:

Dear Sir,

We received information that your petition should be returned back to the National Visa Center as non-compliant with new requirements.

Thus, your interview for XXXX xx, xxxx at x.xx am is cancelled.

Best regards,

Sorry (L)

I do not know much but I would have to say they are subjecting you to the new secuiryt check that has been put in place as of March 6, 2006, bu someone will be along toassist you further I would like to say though that is would be helpful if your timeline was updated.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

So sorry to hear this. It looks like alot of us are going to get screwed because of this. :(

K-1 Process

---------------------------

April 20, 2006 - Filed I-129F (Ahhhhh finally!)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED!

September 28, 2006 - Interview!

September 29, 2006 - VISA in hand!

October 14, 2006 - WEDDING DATE!

AOS & EAD Process

----------------------------

December 26, 2006 - Darcy's last day of employment on his 90-day work authorization. Bummer!

December 27, 2006 - Filed AOS and EAD paperwork

January 3, 2006 - Receipt date of NOA1

January 11, 2007 - 'touched'

January 17, 2007 - transferred to CSC

January 19, 2007 - biometrics appointment

January 22, 2007 - 'touched'

January 23, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

January 24, 2007 - 'touched'

January 31, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

February 1, 2007 - GREEN CARD ORDERED!!!

February 5, 2007 - Received Welcome Letter

February 11, 2007 - received GREEN CARD!!

Lifting Conditions

----------------------------

December 31, 2008 - filed I-751

January 10, 2009 - received 1-year extension letter

January 28, 2009 - biometrics

February 13, 2009 - 10-year green card ordered

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

There is another post regarding this. Her petition was also sent back. Search for it. I am sorry to hear this..I know it is frustrating.

But where is it? And what happened to her after?

Look under the K-1 Forum. Sorry this happened to you, too.

CR-1

09/16/2005 Mailed I-130 (CSC)

09/21/2005 NOA 1

02/07/2006 NOA 2 (Day 143)

02/25/2006 Petitioner receives AOS Bill in U.S. (Day 161)

02/27/2006 AOS Bill (regular USPS) and DS-3032 (Canada Post regular) are mailed out

03/21/2006 Petitioner receives I-864 package (Day 185)

03/22/2006 Beneficiary receives IV Bill and sends payment - regular mail (Day 186)

03/24/2006 Petitioner sends back I-864 (Day 188)

04/13/2006 Beneficiary receives DS-230 (Day 208)

05/10/2006 Beneficiary sends back DS-230 and docs to NVC via Fedex (Day 235)

05/19/2006 NVC issues RFE on Question # 20 on the DS-230. (Day 244)

05/29/2006 Beneficiary receives RFE and sends it off (Day 254)

06/02/2006 NVC receives RFE (Day 258)

06/16/2006 Case Complete! (Day 272)

07/07/2006 Case forwarded to Consulate in Montreal (Day 293)

08/11/2006 INTERVIEW! VISA APPROVED!

08/14/2006 Picked up visa and crossed the border.

08/25/2006 SS card arrives in the mail

09/07/2006 GC arrives in the mail.

K-3

02/01/2006 Mailed I-129F

02/07/2006 NOA1

04/14/2006 I-129F is approved!

04/24/2006 NVC forwards the application to the consulate in Montreal

05/01/2006 Packet 3 is received from consulate & is sent of 3 days later

07/07/2006 Medical

08/08/2006 INTERVIEW- cancelled bec. of CR-1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

So what happens now?

And, I wonder if Elena's interview is "grand-fathered" into the schedule.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

So what happens now?

We recived letter from the Embassy, so

They said that DHS requested our petition back via NVC for completion .

And they will contact us by e-mail… But for how long should we waiting for… I hate them!!!!!!! We were so close to the interview….. Hate hate hate them!!! :cry:

a090.gif I'm in panic since we've got this stupid law :cry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
I'm in panic since we've got this stupid law
I wouldn't panic unless there is something about your petition that would put you in violation of the new act.

To see if that is the case you can read up on the act at:

http://usaimmigrationattorney.com/images/I...bra%202005'

Good Luck.

Thanks, I already read all this

It’s a good law for someone who doesn’t know each other for a long period or not sure of their fiancé(ee)s ..

Nothing wrong with our petition. I just think that it NOT fairly to get an interview and hope to see your love very soon…to hope… And then you get this law… How should I react to this? I don’t even know when I’ll get my interview again? 2 month or 1 year?! 072.gif072.gif

That’s why I’m in panic.. k015.gif:jest:a050.gifc070.gifg045.gif

Have you contacted anyone at the DHS or NVC? Even the embassy may be able to help with a timeframe of how long it's going to be.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Slim, You'll be fine.

It's only If your NOA1 is dated March 6th or after.

Have you contacted anyone at the DHS or NVC? Even the embassy may be able to help with a timeframe of how long it's going to be.

We called the NVC and USCIS yesterday but they doesn't say much... It's not only us who was affected by this law.. Well.. we have to wait.. let's see what’s going to happen.. a015.gif

Waiting SUCKS!!!!

Good luck to both of you. Hope all goes well.

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.