trailmix

Pictures of your Wedding

242 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

One thing everyone here has in common, is a wedding (or a soon to be wedding!). I personally would like to see your wedding pictures and i'm sure everyone else would too, if you would like to share them! So please post them here and let's have a look at the happy couple - stories would be good too :thumbs:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I got really drunk at my wedding and didn't leave the dance floor once. I seriously had the time of my life. Its so funny that months before I was thinking of canceling it. But having a few of my Canadian friends and family there made it so great.

I think everyone here has seen my thread and I'll put up the professional photographers photos up soon since they are ready. I just have to go pick them up. :)

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We got married in Maui at sunset...I spent most of the ceremony checking out whales jumping around in the water. And the minister decided to put me on the downhill slope of the beach, which makes our other pics look funny, since my wife is 5'11" and I'm only 5'8"!!

post-38516-1212766482_thumb.jpg

Timeline

7/11/2007 - I-130 NO1A Hard Copy

8/13/2007 - Son Drayson born in Sudbury, Ontario.

9/6/2007 - I-129F NO1

10/15/2007 - Trip to Toronto for Dray's Consular Birth Abroad, SS application, and US passport

3/18/2008 - NOA2 for both I-129 and I-130!! No touches or email notifications at all!

4/2/2008 - estimated that NVC received

4/9/2008 - estimated that K-3 was sent from NVC to USEMontreal

4/16/2008 - Received hardcopy from NVC

4/16/2008 - Packet 3 Received

4/24/2008 - Packet 3 Sent to USEMontreal

7/14/2008 Interview in Montreal!!!!

7/17/2008 Visa received

7/18/2008 POE Sault Ste Marie Michigan

8/21/2008 moving day...back to Anchorage, Alaska!

4/20/2009 AOS granted, 10 year Green Card arrives, Social Security # given :)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

WeddingKiss.jpgmarilyn26David.jpg

4aa4.jpg

9f08.jpg

we just had a family friend do our pictures for us and he wasn't that great at setting up the shots.. or he might have told us to move so that darn wheel barrow wouldn't have been in the picture :lol:

i was a little annoyed with the lady who did the flowers.. I wanted all blue roses with just a few white roses... and then on the day of the wedding when I got the bouquet I saw that she had done more white ones.. my sis-in-law said she had done it like that because it had looked too blue the other way .. um yeah that is what I wanted.. I didn't want the flowers to blend into my dress :P and we had discussed just tying the ribbon around the flowers with a bow and leaving the green stalks showing but she completely wrapped it :Po well, it was still a pretty bouquet..

dang, I have this one picture that is one of my favourites but I don't have it on my computer.. it is my 4 brothers and my hubby and they are pretending to beat each other up.. lol I love that pic... I wanted to do more goofy ones but no one wanted to :(.. my mom wanted to make sure she got all the shots she wanted to get :P

oh and by the way.. my mommy made my dress :).. I always wanted my mom to make my dress .....

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

You know what's really sad? I haven't even looked at all my wedding photos yet! I have moved twice since the wedding and they are all packed away!!! Here are a few I have on the internet.

n90402092_33537387_9138.jpg

Getting my hair right.

n90402092_33537397_2064.jpg

Me and my youngest brother

n90402092_33537374_6124.jpg

Me freaking out

n90402092_33537389_9630.jpg

My husband, Jared, and I

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Those are awesome, everybody. Just look at all the hotties! Marilyn, I actually like the wheel barrow in the picture. But it can always be photoshopped.

Really these are great!! So krikit, where are yours hmmm? We don't have any as we had a civil ceremony and the Daughter of the officiant just took some photos, which she promptly lost (can't remember if she lost the camera or the film).

Filed: Timeline
Those are awesome, everybody. Just look at all the hotties! Marilyn, I actually like the wheel barrow in the picture. But it can always be photoshopped.

Really these are great!! So krikit, where are yours hmmm? We don't have any as we had a civil ceremony and the Daughter of the officiant just took some photos, which she promptly lost (can't remember if she lost the camera or the film).

Alas, I have the same story. We took a disposable camera with us and the officiant took the pics during the ceremony. (Civil wedding.) When they were developed they didn't turn out. Then I realized that my husband had packed that camera in his suitcase so it got zapped during the x-ray process. (Cameras should never go in checked luggage.... the x-ray machine is much stronger than the hand luggage x-ray machine.) We keep meaning to have them redone by a photographer but we just never seem to get around to it. :blush:

iagree.gif

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline
You know what's really sad? I haven't even looked at all my wedding photos yet! I have moved twice since the wedding and they are all packed away!!! Here are a few I have on the internet.

Don't feel bad. My husband and I got married in August 2004. We finally actually put all our wedding pictures in a presentable album in January 2008. Before they were just a stack of photos in a ziploc bag. :whistle: What was amusing was that we saw absolutely no couples that were together in the pictures that are still together now except for us. For fun, here is one of the pictures I have from the third day of our wedding. The map my husband is holding was blown out of a cannon.

_00014_resize.jpg

The resulting treasure:

_00013_resize-1.jpg

All of you guy's wedding pictures are really nice!

Timeline

We had another couple take one of us when we were finished and we took one of them before they went in.

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Some of my favourite pictures are already in my photo section :) I can't figure out how to link ones I have on flickr. :(

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline

Well it is always nice to put a face to a name. Thanks everyone the pictures are all great.

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.