Amby

do you shower/change in front of others?

showering in front of others  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you shower/change in front of others at the gym?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • I don't go to the gym
  2. 2. I am

• male
    • female

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Lately I've noticed people (not very nice looking ones) just laying around naked on the couches in the lockeroom at the gym and I've seen people (mainly older people) go into the "family" changing rooms when I've had Emma with me. It made me wonder how many people are comfortable changing/showering in front of others.

Personally I just take off my clothes without a care. Using the family changing room is only beneficial to me if I'm watching Emma. Since there's a door she can't run away from me when I'm done getting her into her swimsuit.

What do you do?

eta: btw I chose sometimes since I use the family one sometimes when I have Emma :)

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I hate changing in front of people.. i always have... :blush:

at our stupid gym they don't have changing rooms so I change in the bathroom stall :lol: but those stupid bathroom stalls have a big space between he wall and the side of the door... :wacko:

oh i don't care about changing and showering in front of my hubby though....

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

There are only two changing rooms in my gym, but fortunately I've become quite adept at changing under a towel (it helps if the towel is very thin - a sports towel - and can be tied around your chest so you have your hands free). However I'm sure I occasionally accidentally flash people so I chose 'sometimes'. :P

And there was a very slender naked lady at the gym today who must've taken 20 minutes to rub lotions all over her body before getting dressed. :wacko:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I used to go to the gym and changed in front of others, I am not that bothered by it, or at least wasn't when I was going.

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I shower at home since my fitness center doesn't have showers or communal changing rooms.

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

i usually go to the nudist gym.....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I don't go to a gym, lol. But if I did, I am not one who would change in front of or shower in front of others. My fam is pretty private, I won't even change in front of my mom or sis or friends. I am too self conscious about it. If I don't even like the way I look why should I make others have to see it LOL. Home is different w/ just me, hubby, and Kavi.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well I work out in the gym at work, and I don't feel comfortable showering/changing in front of coworkers. Not an issue though since there are all private shower stalls and changing areas.

If it were a regular gym then I could shower and change in front of other women.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yes to change in front of people. But I don't flash myself like some women do, walking around naked. I turn to the locker and change the upper part, then I sit and change the lower, trying to avoid exposing myself.

As for showering and being completely naked, I've always avoided showering at the gym. I don't think it's hygienic at all. So if I can only reapply my deodorant, I'll do that.

Since I've been here, I've never needed had to go to any place for a long period of time after working out. For example, if I work out and then go grocery shopping or to the pharmacy, I don't need to shower. But if I need to go to work after working out then I have to shower. But it just never happened to me, I've always worked out after work.

Now it's gonna change since I'll work until 1800, I don't wanna work out at night, I'll be going to the gym in the morning, then I'll take a shower cuz I'll go straight to work after that (i could go earlier and come back home and shower and change, but gasoline is not for free)

Edited by Nessa

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Hell no...no no no no no.

K1 Visa Journey

2/20/2007: I-129F Sent
3/2/2007: NOA1 Notice Date
5/22/2007: NOA2
8/10/2007: Interview 9.30am APPROVED.
10/19/2007: Wedding!

12/7/2007: Sent AOS packet
12/17/2007: Received 2 NOA1's in mail
01/02/2008: Received I-131 NOA1 in mail
01/10/2008: Bio Appointment @ Jackson, MS
03/18/2008: Green Card Production Ordered
03/22/2008: Approval Notice Sent (CRIS email on 03/24/08)
03/24/2008: Received Welcome Letter and Green Card in mail.

11/13/2009: Our daughter, Isobela was born!
11/19/2009: Received notice from USCIS to remove conditions
12/15/2009: Sent I-751 to VSC
12/22/2009: NOA1
01/20/2010: Bio Appointment @ Jackson, MS
03/18/2010: Card Production Ordered!
03/25/2010: Received Green card in mail.

03/21/2012: Sent N-400 to Tx lockbox
03/23/2012: Delivered
03/29/2012: Check Cashed. Received email & text.

04/18/2012: Bio Appointment @ Jackson, MS

04/29/2013: Interview @ New Orleans, LA

I used to go to the gym and changed in front of others, I am not that bothered by it, or at least wasn't when I was going.

Same with me. I don't mind it. But I do feel like everyone is looking at me. :lol: But I think it's the tattoos they look at rather than my bewbies or "lotus patch" as Trollie calls it. :lol:

I don't shower in front of people. I do change in front of them but not completely nekkid change. I put my bra and panties on before I come out of the shower. Then I put the rest of my clothes on in front of the locker. I am disturbed by the women that get completely nekkid in front of everyone. I don't want to see that so I don't subject other people to looking at me. Now when I'm at home I'm nekkid more often than I am clothed. It doesn't really bother me at home. I'll even answer the door in my undies if it's someone I know.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!