13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Can anyone who filed for AOS for their children clarify the fee? My wife came here on a K1 visa. I understand her AOS fees are $1010.00 but I am unsure of the fee of the children, who came with her on a K2 visa. I will be filing for AOS for my wife and children at the same time.

I have read the instructions on the I-485 application but it lists two different fees for children under the age of 14 years, $930.00 if filed independent from other family members or $600.00 if filed with the application of the parent under sections 201 b (A)(i), 203(a)(2)(A)or 203(d). Does K1 and K2 visa holders fall into one of these categories? Thanks for any info.

Edited by afterforever

Can anyone who filed for AOS for their children clarify the fee? My wife came here on a K1 visa. I understand her AOS fees are $1010.00 but I am unsure of the fee of the children, who came with her on a K2 visa. I will be filing for AOS for my wife and children at the same time.

I have read the instructions on the I-485 application but it lists two different fees for children under the age of 14 years, $930.00 if filed independent from other family members or $600.00 if filed with the application of the parent under sections 201 b (A)(i), 203(a)(2)(A)or 203(d). Does K1 and K2 visa holders fall into one of these categories? Thanks for any info.

You're stupid Gary, you have married with a liar woman. She'll always tell you lies, she'll always go with another men, like she made with me. She was with me till the last time, when she was telling you I love you, I love you...

But it's good, you have what you deserve...

She'll make you fool... And I'm happy now, maybe you're the kind of stupid man she needs...

I'm sure he saw your other post Shadow, don't think it made a difference, so I'd stop following him around.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

You're stupid Gary, you have married with a liar woman. She'll always tell you lies, she'll always go with another men, like she made with me. She was with me till the last time, when she was telling you I love you, I love you...

But it's good, you have what you deserve...

She'll make you fool... And I'm happy now, maybe you're the kind of stupid man she needs...

What was it???? excuse me??? :wacko: Oh my God it reminds me some soap opera..... :huh:

]

What was it???? excuse me??? :wacko: Oh my God it reminds me some soap opera..... :huh:

The link was kinda interesting I must say!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

]

I know... I went there.... I can't believe that some people can hurt others only because they want to immigrate to US.... :wacko:

]

I know... I went there.... I can't believe that some people can hurt others only because they want to immigrate to US.... :wacko:

I was curious as to whether the wife has an explanation for the whole thing, I would sure like to have heard it!!! :whistle:

Sorry OP. Yes the fees are $600 each as long as you file for them all together...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

It would be an awful shame if this just happened to be an ex who is bitter..and deciding to try and ruin her life..just a thought.. like the saying goes..there at least 3 sides to every story..and in most cases..a million!.. :blink:

AOS

02/25/08 sent AOS packet

02/26/08 packet received chicago lockbox

03/03/08 NOA(I-485,I765,I131)for daughter and myself

03/09/08 received biometrics appointment letter

03/25/08 RFE recieved for NOA for I129F(USCIS lost it! DOH!)

03/25/08 RFE sent

03/26/08 biometrics appointment(YAY!)

03/26/08 EAD touched(for daughter and myself)

03/28/08 EAD touch again!

04/03/08 RFE received case processing resumes

04/29/08 request AP expedited

05/01/08 AP sent out

05/02/08 case transfered to CSC

05/02/08 EAD card production ordered

05/05/08 EAD card production ordered again

05/10/08 EAD card received

05/16/08 AOS touched

05/18/08 AOS touched again!

06/11/08 AOS card production ordered!

06/16/08 green card received in mail!!

no more USCIS for almost 2 years!!

ROC

04/07/10 sent I-751 to VSC

04/09/10 NOA recieved

04/13/10 cheque cashed

05/17/10 early biometrics

06/29/10 card production ordered

07/10/10 card received

It would be an awful shame if this just happened to be an ex who is bitter..and deciding to try and ruin her life..just a thought.. like the saying goes..there at least 3 sides to every story..and in most cases..a million!.. :blink:

Well, I guess her current husband will be able to tell from the ages of her kids in the pics.....And what she's wearing....I do hope she didn't have a succession of men around them....Funny how she's managed to have two American boyfriends in quick succession though, not that I would be suggesting all she wants to do was come to America :whistle:

If what Shadow says is true though, the OP will be back crying that she's taken him for everything he's got soon enough.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Well, I guess her current husband will be able to tell from the ages of her kids in the pics.....And what she's wearing....I do hope she didn't have a succession of men around them....Funny how she's managed to have two American boyfriends in quick succession though, not that I would be suggesting all she wants to do was come to America :whistle:

If what Shadow says is true though, the OP will be back crying that she's taken him for everything he's got soon enough.....

I agree that there are 3 opinions in every conflict situation... but to tell one man that she loves him while going out with another and telling him about love :whistle: it is pity because of these situations, when many women and men are using US citizens only because of US passport, USCIS treats everyone as a potential liers ... I mean they check all of us .... the real couples and the women and men who came here only because to be next to their spouses need to go through all this bureaucracy only because of these liers.. .. but I don’t know this situation may be it is different….…

I agree that there are 3 opinions in every conflict situation... but to tell one man that she loves him while going out with another and telling him about love :whistle: it is pity because of these situations, when many women and men are using US citizens only because of US passport, USCIS treats everyone as a potential liers ... I mean they check all of us .... the real couples and the women and men who came here only because to be next to their spouses need to go through all this bureaucracy only because of these liers.. .. but I don’t know this situation may be it is different….…

just keep in mind that the ONLY side here is the guy who wrote the long,extremely detailed story..but it good be just that..a story..He clearly wants to lash out...and sometimes things get a bit twisted in anger...If she did what he says she did..not good..but if she left someone..and fell in love with someone else..and the other someone is just pissed off and lashing out..thats not good either...and now I feel like a soap opera :lol: did what I just say even make any sense!?!? :lol::lol:

just keep in mind that the ONLY side here is the guy who wrote the long,extremely detailed story..but it good be just that..a story..He clearly wants to lash out...and sometimes things get a bit twisted in anger...If she did what he says she did..not good..but if she left someone..and fell in love with someone else..and the other someone is just pissed off and lashing out..thats not good either...and now I feel like a soap opera :lol: did what I just say even make any sense!?!? :lol::lol:

AOS

02/25/08 sent AOS packet

02/26/08 packet received chicago lockbox

03/03/08 NOA(I-485,I765,I131)for daughter and myself

03/09/08 received biometrics appointment letter

03/25/08 RFE recieved for NOA for I129F(USCIS lost it! DOH!)

03/25/08 RFE sent

03/26/08 biometrics appointment(YAY!)

03/26/08 EAD touched(for daughter and myself)

03/28/08 EAD touch again!

04/03/08 RFE received case processing resumes

04/29/08 request AP expedited

05/01/08 AP sent out

05/02/08 case transfered to CSC

05/02/08 EAD card production ordered

05/05/08 EAD card production ordered again

05/10/08 EAD card received

05/16/08 AOS touched

05/18/08 AOS touched again!

06/11/08 AOS card production ordered!

06/16/08 green card received in mail!!

no more USCIS for almost 2 years!!

ROC

04/07/10 sent I-751 to VSC

04/09/10 NOA recieved

04/13/10 cheque cashed

05/17/10 early biometrics

06/29/10 card production ordered

07/10/10 card received

absolutelly agree :thumbs:

Yes, I was angry and I was sad...but I wouldn't like...that she thinks she can get everything what she wants only telling lies...

She was telling me lies till the last second from the airport, when I was talking with her on january, 21st.

I just think it would be fair for Gary to know this. I know now we were not alone, there were somebody else...

She just was `playing a game, to get a better life, for her family, to get more money, and to be able to live in USA.

If Gary accepts to live with her the same way, knowing all this,then, up to him....

But he must know that she'll go someday, maybe when he is too old, or when she find another younger-richer man... who does know it???

All what I told, I can prove it, of course...just this...

Yes, she hurts me, but this is no the most important. Children are wonderful, and I wouldn't like that they can grow up thinking like her mother...

Just this

Wow!!! If somebody would done it for me I would be psi…d!!! :angry: Did she lie till the last moment??? I mean when her I-129F was filed by another man she was with you???

.. oh well. I think you won in this situation as you didn’t go so far with her.. can you imagine if you would bring her here and she would have access to all your personal information- including banks accounts, SSN, credit cards etc… next thing she would probably diverse with you asking half of your belongings!!! Can you imagine???

So I think you won as she is using somebody else now and not you… as for kids.. yes it is pity… but I am sure when they will grow up they will make their own choice..

Don’t worry be happy :yes:

Yes, I was angry and I was sad...but I wouldn't like...that she thinks she can get everything what she wants only telling lies...

She was telling me lies till the last second from the airport, when I was talking with her on january, 21st.

I just think it would be fair for Gary to know this. I know now we were not alone, there were somebody else...

She just was `playing a game, to get a better life, for her family, to get more money, and to be able to live in USA.

If Gary accepts to live with her the same way, knowing all this,then, up to him....

But he must know that she'll go someday, maybe when he is too old, or when she find another younger-richer man... who does know it???

All what I told, I can prove it, of course...just this...

Yes, she hurts me, but this is no the most important. Children are wonderful, and I wouldn't like that they can grow up thinking like her mother...

Just this

You know, if what you say is true, you should be REJOICING, because you haven't brought her home to YOU....She has no claim to your money, etc etc....YOU won't be signing a document saying you'll be financially responsible for the next TEN years of your life, you won't have to be emotionally attached to her kids.....

Trust me, her husband HAS clicked the link, he's seen what you've showed him, so that's it.

If he has decided he still wants to be with her, you have done your bit by warning him.

Nothing else you can do, and by continuing to post to him, all you're doing is reinforcing HER position because I BET right now she's telling him you were just a friend and she told you they were together and you wanted more etc etc...Each time you post, she'll be saying 'look he only wants to break us up'.

Her husband knows what's up if it's true. Deep down he'll know. But it's HIS choice to continue, nothing you can do about it.

And while you are saying you want to warn him, you also want to hurt her. But trust me, she'll get hers one day if she is what you say she is.

Right now, just be thankful YOU are NOT her husband.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.