~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

There is a wonderful mix of MENA vj'ers ---------some have their SO's here and some are waiting. This thread is for the ones clicking on the USCIS website 1,000 times a day. For the ones having to rely on webcams and phone cards to sustain their relationships.

Check in and let's keep each other company while we wait. What are you doing to fill your time?

I am a June filer for CR1 and July for K3.

I did see some May filer approvals ! Are you all checking alot to look for a 'touch' ? Rajaa did you get touched yet?

Lulu just escaped and on his way to NVC..... Who else is waiting here? Lulu you keep us posted here on your progress.

Jackie (F)

eta: Does the K3 noa come quick?

Edited by just_Jackie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I filed the K3 in June 2007 and the K1 in July 2007. It was later I learned you could file them together. It took a week or two for each NOA 1 to come and 6 months before the NOA 2 came. It went through the NVC onto the Embassy in about 4 months and we've been waiting for an interview since April 2008. I just got an email from the consulate that they will notify us soon when the interview is. I check the site regularly but still waiting for whatever is going on if we're on hold or what because he was taken into the Egyptian Military in January.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

In our case the embassy sets the interview for Egypt. I haven't heard of any changes but it might have changed and the cases going through the NVC may now be set by them.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

According to that Cairo is now on the NVC list as of Fec 2008. So our case may have slipped through the cracks as we were during this transition period.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

We filed in November but was not received in until January by CSC. We received NOA2 in May. Our case is in NVC now, Impaid the fees the end of June. We are working through a lawyer and I feel like sometimes I am in the dark. I always have to email to see how things are going to the lawyer.

Another May filer posted a CR1 approval! I don't want to get excited tho. I think we have a long wait.

I am excited for brnid and rajaa..........their turn to :dance: is coming soon!

lulu......got my fingers crossed for a quick interview date in Amman. You have all your stuff ready for your stay at NVC?

jJ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Filed Feb, NOA1 March and nothing since seems calif is moving Vermont isnt, my projected date is now November

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

ours also since one expired, im sure mine is on the bottom of the pile

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hi all we r on teh same boat all of us, the waiting is so hard and being apart from my other half is killing me, inchallah it will be soon for us ,pray for us all , and thanks in advance , may allah bless u all with a quick approval, see u arround

Hello WH !

I have only clicked on the login site once today to check for a touch. I can't check from work. I am watching our own petition AND I am watching for touches for my friend, Hani. I bet before they had online things...they got a million phone calls!

I should be reading up on what comes next. I really want to get thru NVC quickly. But the wait is weighing me down. I can't seem to accomplish anything these days.

jJ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.