anamyle777

AYUDENMEEE

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

Estoy en un grave problema, mi esposo ciudadano esta pidiendome a mi y a mi hijo el mayor, al mayor le dieron su residencia y yo estoy a la espera de mi waiver por haber vivido ilegal en USA, estoy en Perú mas de 4 años pero en estos años tuve un bb fuera del matrimonio, mi pregunta es : espero mi residencia y hago la peticion por mi bb o mi esposo lo puede declarar como su hijo el me ha perdonado y esta dispuesto a hacerlo por amor a mi y por culpa por haberme dejado sola todos estos años, que hago ayudenme por favor, `puedo presentar pruebas que mi esposo estuvo en mi país antes que salga embarazada y lo he declarado como hijo de el con su apellido para su partida de nacimiento, ayudeme con eso, le derivo mi residencia a mi bb o mi esposo lo declara como hijo de el, porq he pensado que derrepente nos piden ADN, ¿???mi bb tiene 3 añitos . :crying:

gracias

ANAMYLE

Estoy en un grave problema, mi esposo ciudadano esta pidiendome a mi y a mi hijo el mayor, al mayor le dieron su residencia y yo estoy a la espera de mi waiver por haber vivido ilegal en USA, estoy en Perú mas de 4 años pero en estos años tuve un bb fuera del matrimonio, mi pregunta es : espero mi residencia y hago la peticion por mi bb o mi esposo lo puede declarar como su hijo el me ha perdonado y esta dispuesto a hacerlo por amor a mi y por culpa por haberme dejado sola todos estos años, que hago ayudenme por favor, `puedo presentar pruebas que mi esposo estuvo en mi país antes que salga embarazada y lo he declarado como hijo de el con su apellido para su partida de nacimiento, ayudeme con eso, le derivo mi residencia a mi bb o mi esposo lo declara como hijo de el, porq he pensado que derrepente nos piden ADN, ¿???mi bb tiene 3 añitos . :crying:

gracias

ANAMYLE

Can we get this in English please in order to understand what your postings is concerning.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline

I'm in a serious problem, my hubby is USC, I'm waiting for waiver for having lived illegally in U.S., I am living in Peru 4 years but these years I had a baby out of wedlock, my question is: Can I hope request for my baby or my husband can testify him as his son. He has forgiven me and is willing to do it for love of me and blame for having let alone all these years, help me please, `I can provide proof that my husband was in my country before become pregnant and have declared my son with his surname for to get his birth certificate, Can I derive my residence to my baby or my husband can do it??, I think that maybe Embassy request me DNA ??? ...my baby has 3 years old.

thanks a lot

Anamyle

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Rather than risk it, have your USC husband do an I-130 for the child to get an immigrant visa for the child also. The last thing you want to do is try and claim a child that his not his. This way by the time your waiver gets done you and the child can come together.

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Timeline
Rather than risk it, have your USC husband do an I-130 for the child to get an immigrant visa for the child also. The last thing you want to do is try and claim a child that his not his. This way by the time your waiver gets done you and the child can come together.

I ASKED TO EMBASSY ABOUT I-130 AND THEY TOLD ME THAT MY BABY DOESN´T APPLY FOR THAT ..IF NOT CITIZENSHIP DERIVES FOR MY HUSBAND

...SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.. :wacko:

Timeline

:crying: I'm in a serious problem, my hubby is USC, I'm waiting for waiver for having lived illegally in U.S., I am living in Peru 4 years but these years I had a baby out of wedlock, my question is: Can I hope request for my baby or my husband can testify him as his son. He has forgiven me and is willing to do it for love of me and blame for having let alone all these years, help me please, `I can provide proof that my husband was in my country before become pregnant and have declared my son with his surname for to get his birth certificate, Can I derive my residence to my baby or my husband can do it??, I think that maybe Embassy request me DNA ??? ...my baby has 3 years old.

thanks a lot

Anamyle

Filed: Timeline
:crying: I'm in a serious problem, my hubby is USC, I'm waiting for waiver for having lived illegally in U.S., I am living in Peru 4 years but these years I had a baby out of wedlock, my question is: Can I hope request for my baby or my husband can testify him as his son. He has forgiven me and is willing to do it for love of me and blame for having let alone all these years, help me please, `I can provide proof that my husband was in my country before become pregnant and have declared my son with his surname for to get his birth certificate, Can I derive my residence to my baby or my husband can do it??, I think that maybe Embassy request me DNA ??? ...my baby has 3 years old.

thanks a lot

Anamyle

I was married before and had a son from that marriage and then was divorced. I then remarried my current husband a USC. He petition for both me and my daughter (being 8 years old at the time of the petition) and we both received our visas in March this year and is living in the US. So your husband can petition for both you and the child ( file one I130 petition for you and another for your son) since the child is entitled to immigration benefits because of your marriage to a USC. Do not lie and say the child is your current husbands because DNA does not lie and it is becoming standard in these immigration cases. Misrepresention results in a life time ban from the US

Filed: Timeline

If your husband is teh baby's dad, you need to go to the Consulate in Peru and do a Report of Birth Abroad --- although I don't know if they allow one since he is already 3. If hubby is not his dad; then he would have to petition him as as step-child, same as he did your older son.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

thanks a lot

Anamyle

There was something about requesting a US passport for a baby if the baby of a USC was born overseas. Call the embassy and ask them :thumbs: Glad everything worked out between you and your husband :) And yes, you have to be sure the baby is his, there will be a DNA test...

BTW, YOU NEED TO CREATE VJ TIMELINE here http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=73789 and :time: timelines are important not only for stats, but also to help other people, and help you as well. people could not guess what timeline you have, what type of visa, etc.

good luck :thumbs:

bulgaria_mwp.gifusa_mwp.gif

CSC USCIS ~CR-1 Visa~ Journey

2009-02-19 : I-130 package sent_________________2009-02-20 : I-130 Received in Chicago, IL

2009-02-27 : NOA1 Approved____________________2009-05-04 : NOA2 Approved

NVC ~CR-1 Visa~ Journey

2009-05-11 : NVC case # assigned

2009-05-19 : DS-3032/AOS Bill Generated__________2009-05-20 : DS-3032 e-mailed; AOS/I-864 Bill (paid online $70)

2009-05-26 : Sent In Completed I-864

2009-06-04 : e-mailed DS-3032 accepted by NVC____2009-06-04 : IV Fee bill generated, paid online $400

2009-06-08 : DS-230 mailed to NVC

2009-07-10 : Case complete - in 141 days

2009-07-21 : Interview expedite request e-mailed to NVC

2009-07-27 : NVC replied NO to expedite request

2009-07-29 : NVC e-mailed an interview date for Sept.15th

2009-08-07 : Case left NVC

2009-08-10 : DHL shipped file

2009-08-12 : Case received in USEM, Sofia

2009-08-24 : Medical scheduled

2009-08-25 : Interview re-scheduled

2009-08-28 : Visa in hand

2009-09-01 : US entry - Boston, MA

2009-09-15 : Welcome letter sent (21st Sept received)

2009-09-30 : GC production ordered

2009-10-08 : GC received

2010-02-01 : little D was born :)

VSC ~ROC~ Journey

2011-06-03 : mailed ROC package

2011-06-06: ROC NOA1

2011-07-08: Biometrics appointment

2012-02-25: GC Approval

2012-03-....: PGC received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

You stated you wanted your husband to claim a child that was not his as it was born out of wedlock which mens the child is not your husbands. He needs to apply for the I-130 for the child do not LIE at any cost

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

duplicate threads merged. Please do not start new threads on the same topic and allow time for people to see your post and respond.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.