• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
golden cootchie! LOL

the major question now is - who's gonna change their vj name to that? :whistle:

i'm seriously considering it.

But I like "bridget".

Golden Cootchie *would* be funny, though......

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Timeline
golden cootchie! LOL

Damn *kicks self* If I hadn't just changed it the other day I totally would have!

:lol:

You can email/PM Ewok and he may let you change it.

I can't get used to your new name anyway....

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
golden cootchie! LOL

i'm seriously considering it.

i liked doodlebug better :crying:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
I'm sorry Virtualwife, I don't know you and won't judge you. I have no idea about your education and where you were educated or what you were educated in. All I know is that I follow our known scholars in Islam and not modern people with degrees. Being a scholar would first mean being native in the Arabic language and being educated in linguistics. Then it would take being educated under another scholar from toddlerhood until old age, before a scholar would be learned in just ONE islamic science. Like I said, I have no idea what you studied and how far you've come, but I take my fatwas and rulings from scholars only. I do follow the cookie cutter rulings, because I believe things outside of the cookie cutter lead to bid3a and this is how the deen becomes polluted with things that are not true.

Since when is a Ph.D. not a scholar?

Narina, I'm not one to come out and smack someone upside their head with a keyboard, but I truly feel the need right about now.

HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ANYBODY?

Mind your own business. I wasn't talking to you. Don't threaten to smack me honey, cause you'll get smacked right back.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I like how people take a topic and turn it into a breeding ground for being mean to people. :whistle:

I agree to Leyla, but this is what happens in MENA alot. Its unfortunate but we all get used to it!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Timeline
I like how people take a topic and turn it into a breeding ground for being mean to people. :whistle:

I agree to Leyla, but this is what happens in MENA alot. Its unfortunate but we all get used to it!

08/24/2011 Biometrics

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
I'm sorry Virtualwife, I don't know you and won't judge you. I have no idea about your education and where you were educated or what you were educated in. All I know is that I follow our known scholars in Islam and not modern people with degrees. Being a scholar would first mean being native in the Arabic language and being educated in linguistics. Then it would take being educated under another scholar from toddlerhood until old age, before a scholar would be learned in just ONE islamic science. Like I said, I have no idea what you studied and how far you've come, but I take my fatwas and rulings from scholars only. I do follow the cookie cutter rulings, because I believe things outside of the cookie cutter lead to bid3a and this is how the deen becomes polluted with things that are not true.

Narina, I'm not one to come out and smack someone upside their head with a keyboard, but I truly feel the need right about now.

How dare she?

She's Queen Narina. She knows ALL about Islam, and apparently has a golden cootchie men will pay $10,000 and a "ton" of gold for. Sounds more like someone buying a green card to me.

I'm sorry Leyla that you post got hijacked in a million different directions...but I guess that's to be expected from us Muslims...you know, we hijack everything LOOOOOL

islamicjihad.jpg

that's really offensive, charles.

interesting that you take offense to a pic with the word parody on it but you say zip about the comment about muslims hijacking everything.

Oh wow I didn't notice that! I thought she meant mena peeps hijack the threads a lot, which we do. Yes that is very offensive too. Guess I'm in a crappy mood today.

I found them both pretty offensive, but she DID leave Charles an opening to post it, so I can't fault him. I probably would have posted something about it myself.

Don't hate me because you got rotten coochie okay? why are you even here? go to your own regional forum. Or maybe you're the scholar here...yeah, that's it. You can be the Muslim scholar, you're the fu**in know it all, coming here and insulting everyone with your posts about how us American women are pathetic for being with MENA guys...

You know what? To each his own. I guess people who are not Muslim or who converted 2 days ago know better than scholars which have been followed for 1400 years. So since you're all so sure of yourselves, you don't need my advice. Heck, maybe Platypu**y is your prophet too, since you love him so much.

Timeline

How dare she?

She's Queen Narina. She knows ALL about Islam, and apparently has a golden cootchie men will pay $10,000 and a "ton" of gold for. Sounds more like someone buying a green card to me.

I'm sorry Leyla that you post got hijacked in a million different directions...but I guess that's to be expected from us Muslims...you know, we hijack everything LOOOOOL

islamicjihad.jpg

that's really offensive, charles.

interesting that you take offense to a pic with the word parody on it but you say zip about the comment about muslims hijacking everything.

Oh wow I didn't notice that! I thought she meant mena peeps hijack the threads a lot, which we do. Yes that is very offensive too. Guess I'm in a crappy mood today.

I found them both pretty offensive, but she DID leave Charles an opening to post it, so I can't fault him. I probably would have posted something about it myself.

Don't hate me because you got rotten coochie okay? why are you even here? go to your own regional forum. Or maybe you're the scholar here...yeah, that's it. You can be the Muslim scholar, you're the fu**in know it all, coming here and insulting everyone with your posts about how us American women are pathetic for being with MENA guys...

You know what? To each his own. I guess people who are not Muslim or who converted 2 days ago know better than scholars which have been followed for 1400 years. So since you're all so sure of yourselves, you don't need my advice. Heck, maybe Platypu**y is your prophet too, since you love him so much.

Wow lady, you are totally getting out of hand! Watch your mouth or the moderators will take care of you!

08/24/2011 Biometrics

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

9iad5hjppr.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.