Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:-) I know I'm from Nebraska and all, but the whole tractor thing has me scratching my head.

i live in kansas, we have tractors there.

Since the thread closed down...

It took me a while but I got it now. I suppose I've been living in the city for too long...I would have thought of a washing machine on spin cycle first!

I still don't understand what it means. :unsure: Actually, there was a lot in there I didn't understand. I think it got lost in the translation.

I could have a different take on it (since I have an inkling whoever said tractors probably had no idea what they were talking about either) is that driving a tractor, for a woman, could perhaps be a "pleasurable" experience. As in it vibrates a lot.

Beejay, come and visit anytime. I feel like I need to send some of those gals a poster

stupidity.jpg

g'morning all.

my use of tractors in that thread was all about tractors not moving very fast, and my earlier comment at post #308 should give further indications as to what i was getting at.

i'm still baffled by becca asking if i was using ginger. :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW after reading that thread...

How is it that someone can post a full vaginal shot and claim things about European vaginas and not be suspended?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
g'morning all.

my use of tractors in that thread was all about tractors not moving very fast, and my earlier comment at post #308 should give further indications as to what i was getting at.

i'm still baffled by becca asking if i was using ginger. :unsure:

Oh ok. After a while it got kind of hard to follow....guess my mind is just constantly in the gutter :blush:

I'm baffled by that too. Though to be honest I'm sure she didn't know what she was talking about either.

wtf-picard.jpg

My hamster is truly a spoiled princess.

She was hungry and looking for food so I gave her a (hamster) cookie to take back to bed with her. :D

She's munching it among her fluffy blue bed!

Timeline
I just stepped out. I figured there was no convincing this chick...she was willfully ignorant. I admit I really held back a lot though in my final reply.

I've had enough with those people in the "What to do tp pass time when you're bored" thread. Idiots.

Just needed to vent.

They are idiots. I really hate that Hannyperez keeps bring up a certain body part on her husband, but wants to say that Ginger1981 is gross. Whatever. Glass-lickers.

I'm gross??? Hey gross is Dirty Sanchez...and I just don't go there man. :no:

I read it wrong the first time too, that's not what Gareth's Girl was saying

Oh I understood...I think maybe I didn't make myself entirely clear either LOL. Anyways it just gave me an excuse to mention a Dirty Sanchez. :lol:

Anyways, having some little snot make assumptions about my sex life has given me fuel for a good run. I was going to go work out after work but I just HAD to look at that thread and I ended up staying too long so I had to go straight to my train lol. So jealous of you LA VJ'ers...you can get together for drinks and laugh about it!

Anyways at least I don't feel the need to have a mega huge signature full of cheesy photo shopped wedding photos to prove just "how in love" I am with Nicky.

Oh good! I thought your posts were great. That thread was completely out of control yesterday. I was a little shocked that it wasn't closed down after the picture was posted. That was crazy.

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

Morning all. After yesterday's brouhaha, I feel a little deflated. Off to go get my California DL -- wonder if they'll make me take my test on a tractor? :blush:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline

She was hungry and looking for food so I gave her a (hamster) cookie to take back to bed with her. :D

I have a story on Hamster Yummies! :lol:

When we were kids I had a pet hamster and I bought a box of hamster yummies. (They look like chocolate wafers but God knows what's in them. Certainly not chocolate.) Anyway, one night, my older evil sister (whom I know would have pushed me out of the nest if we'd been birds) asked me if I'd like a chocolate wafer and I said yes. Obviously, she handed me a hamster yummy, but I was a very trusting sort. I'm pretty sure I saw horns emerge on her head when I started eating it. As I spit it out crying "Are these hamster yummies?" :crying: she nearly died laughing. To this day I still remember that horrid taste and texture. Have you tried them, yet, Gemmie? :innocent:

iagree.gif

I'll dance! :dance:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline
You know.... I am truly saddened by what I've been reading here on VJ these last few days. I don't know what's going on or if it's a full moon or something, but the craziness is pretty much in every forum I've been to.

djdavepicxi9.png

I had noticed that the amount of crazy postings has increased lately. Maybe there is something in the water?

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

Maybe everyone's menstrual is in sync - I wonder if that can be true of women who only spend a lot of time online? I used to live in a sorority house in college - 3 days out of the month that place was a war zone, men were warned to enter at their own peril.

90day.jpg

Timeline
Morning all. After yesterday's brouhaha, I feel a little deflated. Off to go get my California DL -- wonder if they'll make me take my test on a tractor? :blush:

While looking for a "Tractor Sexy" (yes, the Kenny Chesney song) picture, I came across this website:

Clay Aiken Pins

I've been pissing myself laughing...at first I thought the website was a pisstake but I do believe they are very, very serious!

I have a story on Hamster Yummies! :lol:

When we were kids I had a pet hamster and I bought a box of hamster yummies. (They look like chocolate wafers but God knows what's in them. Certainly not chocolate.) Anyway, one night, my older evil sister (whom I know would have pushed me out of the nest if we'd been birds) asked me if I'd like a chocolate wafer and I said yes. Obviously, she handed me a hamster yummy, but I was a very trusting sort. I'm pretty sure I saw horns emerge on her head when I started eating it. As I spit it out crying "Are these hamster yummies?" :crying: she nearly died laughing. To this day I still remember that horrid taste and texture. Have you tried them, yet, Gemmie? :innocent:

I used to give my hampster a baby carrot, and it would stick the whole thing in the pouch on the side of it's mouth. It looked like a huge tumor sticking out of the side of my rodent!

wtf-picard.jpg

Filed: Timeline

While looking for a "Tractor Sexy" (yes, the Kenny Chesney song) picture, I came across this website:

Clay Aiken Pins

I've been pissing myself laughing...at first I thought the website was a pisstake but I do believe they are very, very serious!

What the..... ?

OMG. I just pictured the type of people who would be so obsessed with Clay Aitken that they even went to the effort of creating those. :lol:

iagree.gif

Timeline

Clay Aiken Pins

What the..... ?

OMG. I just pictured the type of people who would be so obsessed with Clay Aitken that they even went to the effort of creating those. :lol:

This one had me rolling!

quivering.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

And one for the emo fans!

love_torment.jpg

Edited by ginger1981
wtf-picard.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.