S and S

Muta marriage in Egypt

293 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:lol::lol::yes: hahahaha typical virtual wife ignorant and just spread wrong information

you know it is waste my time to read your posting and answer it

old mam like you just keep home praying and ask forgivness for what she did allover her life. and after all she still think about her sexual desires and looking for younger strong man to staisfy her

and oh please dont pretend to be angel good muslim while you arenot and show your ugly old face thats all i can say about you . and by sorry i see some new muslim believe her lie about islam it is very sad . but Allah know best

dont you know by marrying non muslim man u admmit shirk and u should say shahada again

i wish you do before you die cause i really wish you die muslim not mushrika .

you need to cease with the personal attacks.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:lol::lol::yes: hahahaha typical virtual wife ignorant and just spread wrong information

you know it is waste my time to read your posting and answer it

old mam like you just keep home praying and ask forgivness for what she did allover her life. and after all she still think about her sexual desires and looking for younger strong man to staisfy her

and oh please dont pretend to be angel good muslim while you arenot and show your ugly old face thats all i can say about you . and by sorry i see some new muslim believe her lie about islam it is very sad . but Allah know best

dont you know by marrying non muslim man u admmit shirk and u should say shahada again

i wish you do before you die cause i really wish you die muslim not mushrika .

Mohamed,

I do not think it is proper to judge VW. with these words. Like you, she believes she is correct. It is ok to disagree, but maybe it is best to concentrate on your own soul and let VW do the same. God has shown you both mercy for a reason. :)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Muta'h marriages

The word 'Wages' mentioned in the Qur'an and Hadith in the context of Nikah (marriage) means Mahar (bridal money) which is a compulsory part of a valid marriage. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {…give them their Mahr as prescribed …} [4:24].

The verse proves that everyone who has enjoyed his wife by having sex or other kind of relations should pay her Maher. Because the word is mentioned in the context of valid marriage and it does not have any connection to the Muta'h marriage (temporary) which is forbidden forever

muta marraige there is no divorce in it as it concern by period of time and after the time pass so the contract become invalid

Mut'ah (temporary marriage) is for a man to say to a woman with whom there are no marriage impediments: "I would like to enjoy you or marry you for a stipulated period", or to fix a known period in the marriage contract. The four Imaams unanimously agreed that this is prohibited. In fact, there is no difference between this temporary marriage and a person who commits Zina (adultery or fornication) with a woman with a fixed fee.

There are authentic narrations about the prohibition of this marriage.

For instance, Ali said to Ibn 'Abbas : ''The Prophet forbade the temporary marriage and the meat of donkeys during the battle of Khaybar.''

Imaam Al-Maaziri said: ''The temporary marriage was lawful at the early period of Islam, and then it was abrogated with authentic narrations. Moreover, the scholars agreed in a consensus that it is forbidden.

It is only a group of innovators who disagreed with this as they relied on abrogated narrations upon which they have no evidence. They supported their viewpoint with the recitation of Ibn Mas'ood "So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them to a fixed time', and this recitation is weak and cannot be taken as evidence to be acted upon, since the authentic recitation does not state [to a fixed time."

Qadhi Eyadh said: "The scholars unanimously agreed that this Mut’ah was a marriage for a fixed period without resulting in the right of inheritance; the two spouses separate without divorce after the fixed period ends. Afterward the entire Muslim nation unanimously agreed that this temporary marriage is forbidden with the exception of Al-Raafidhah.

Ibn 'Abbas considered it to be legal at the beginning but soon afterwards he withdrew his ruling.

Moreover, the scholars unanimously agreed that if this kind of marriage takes place, it is ruled that it is invalid.

It is not true that Shaykh Al-Qaradhaawi permitted it. It is also not correct to say that 'Umar did not invalidate it. Rather, it is confirmed that the Prophet prohibited it as we have already discussed

so muta marraige end by the time determined

misyar marriage is by contract and two witness but the wife dont have any of her rights by her desire and acceptance

ori marriage is secret marriage and it lack known and it consider haram

i hope i make it clear for all

Filed: Timeline
Muta'h marriages

The word 'Wages' mentioned in the Qur'an and Hadith in the context of Nikah (marriage) means Mahar (bridal money) which is a compulsory part of a valid marriage. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {…give them their Mahr as prescribed …} [4:24].

The verse proves that everyone who has enjoyed his wife by having sex or other kind of relations should pay her Maher. Because the word is mentioned in the context of valid marriage and it does not have any connection to the Muta'h marriage (temporary) which is forbidden forever

muta marraige there is no divorce in it as it concern by period of time and after the time pass so the contract become invalid

Mut'ah (temporary marriage) is for a man to say to a woman with whom there are no marriage impediments: "I would like to enjoy you or marry you for a stipulated period", or to fix a known period in the marriage contract. The four Imaams unanimously agreed that this is prohibited. In fact, there is no difference between this temporary marriage and a person who commits Zina (adultery or fornication) with a woman with a fixed fee.

There are authentic narrations about the prohibition of this marriage.

For instance, Ali said to Ibn 'Abbas : ''The Prophet forbade the temporary marriage and the meat of donkeys during the battle of Khaybar.''

Imaam Al-Maaziri said: ''The temporary marriage was lawful at the early period of Islam, and then it was abrogated with authentic narrations. Moreover, the scholars agreed in a consensus that it is forbidden.

It is only a group of innovators who disagreed with this as they relied on abrogated narrations upon which they have no evidence. They supported their viewpoint with the recitation of Ibn Mas'ood "So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them to a fixed time', and this recitation is weak and cannot be taken as evidence to be acted upon, since the authentic recitation does not state [to a fixed time."

Qadhi Eyadh said: "The scholars unanimously agreed that this Mut’ah was a marriage for a fixed period without resulting in the right of inheritance; the two spouses separate without divorce after the fixed period ends. Afterward the entire Muslim nation unanimously agreed that this temporary marriage is forbidden with the exception of Al-Raafidhah.

Ibn 'Abbas considered it to be legal at the beginning but soon afterwards he withdrew his ruling.

Moreover, the scholars unanimously agreed that if this kind of marriage takes place, it is ruled that it is invalid.

It is not true that Shaykh Al-Qaradhaawi permitted it. It is also not correct to say that 'Umar did not invalidate it. Rather, it is confirmed that the Prophet prohibited it as we have already discussed

so muta marraige end by the time determined

misyar marriage is by contract and two witness but the wife dont have any of her rights by her desire and acceptance

ori marriage is secret marriage and it lack known and it consider haram

i hope i make it clear for all

I think everyone is going to "get it". You and your husband DID NOT DESERVE INSINUATIONS about the validity of your marriage.People do the best they can in horrific situations.Legalism has its place.So does compassion

Filed: Timeline

I am only an organizer, but as a 4 1/2 year member of VisaJourney, I can tell you this....it is not ok to call someone names here. If this were allowed on this site, it would be chaos for days.

If someone wants to continue personal attacks, please use the Private Message funtion. It works very well and might just keep you from being SUSPENDED for insulting the elder, less intelligent women. (sarcastic humor, I don't expect all to get it)

Jackie

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Maybe it is best to concentrate on your own soul and let VW do the same. God has shown you both mercy for a reason. :)

I agree with you Nagi.

I for one have never stated what my actual situation is/was and even if he was a Sunni Muslim, Christian, or whatever in this post or the last. I never stated anything about any papers we did. I just explained our attempt with the embassy. It was an assumption that was made on its own. I did feel like I was under attack when I saw the words a few times those two couples and knew exactly that it was Mohamed, Melinda and myself that were under scrutiny. My SO has never tried to mislead me and we know that we take responsibility for any wrong doings in our life and ask God to forgive us and live our life from then on down the straight pathway. We as a couple have learned from any mistakes in our lifetime that we may have led to this point. We know we love each other and love our child and God has since blessed us many times.

As far as Mohamed and Melinda go...they are indeed wonderful people that love each other and I know this personally now. I know that they felt like they did what needed to be done and have no regrets about it.

I really think this debate on interpretation and personal views could go on forever and be very hurtful to some. VW thinks she is right and Mohamed does too. Maybe the important thing is now what has been said is said and it needs to be done. Mohamed you go on loving Melinda and the baby and be spending your last days in Egypt with your lovely family. VW, your hubby just got that visa, try to not debate so much with Mohamed and let your mind rest awhile and focus on something other than proving him wrong. There's enough evidence for people to make their own decisions between the two of you.

So, let's remember what Nagi said God has shown you both mercy for a reason. God is a forgiving and loving God. Instead of debating come together to praise Him and your blessings that he has given you.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Maybe it is best to concentrate on your own soul and let VW do the same. God has shown you both mercy for a reason. :)

I agree with you Nagi.

I for one have never stated what my actual situation is/was and even if he was a Sunni Muslim, Christian, or whatever in this post or the last. I never stated anything about any papers we did. I just explained our attempt with the embassy. It was an assumption that was made on its own. I did feel like I was under attack when I saw the words a few times those two couples and knew exactly that it was Mohamed, Melinda and myself that were under scrutiny. My SO has never tried to mislead me and we know that we take responsibility for any wrong doings in our life and ask God to forgive us and live our life from then on down the straight pathway. We as a couple have learned from any mistakes in our lifetime that we may have led to this point. We know we love each other and love our child and God has since blessed us many times.

As far as Mohamed and Melinda go...they are indeed wonderful people that love each other and I know this personally now. I know that they felt like they did what needed to be done and have no regrets about it.

I really think this debate on interpretation and personal views could go on forever and be very hurtful to some. VW thinks she is right and Mohamed does too. Maybe the important thing is now what has been said is said and it needs to be done. Mohamed you go on loving Melinda and the baby and be spending your last days in Egypt with your lovely family. VW, your hubby just got that visa, try to not debate so much with Mohamed and let your mind rest awhile and focus on something other than proving him wrong. There's enough evidence for people to make their own decisions between the two of you.

So, let's remember what Nagi said God has shown you both mercy for a reason. God is a forgiving and loving God. Instead of debating come together to praise Him and your blessings that he has given you.

He is worthy of so much more, Amen?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

i dont care what others think of our marriage as we believe it is halal and islmaically legal

vw called our marriage muta and another time misyar and other time ori thats confusing

misyar marraige the wife has not right by her own acceptance

and muta marriage has certain time to end after this it isnot valid

ori marriage it is by contract and 2 wittiness but it is secret betwwen the wife and husband only

and our marriage was known for all poeple familly and friends. and it is for certain time writing in contract as they do in muta marriage contract and she had all her right as dowery and gold and flat so it isnot misyar

she said that for her sick personal desire when i told her that marriage between muslim woman and non muslim man is haram and it is the truth . all muslim believe that. most of you has muslim spupose ask him or her about that and the answer will be for sure yes it is haram and islam forbid it

but she just dont like to state it

i am sorry if i offended any one

and any any new muslim wont believe her lies for the sake of Allah

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i dont care what others think of our marriage as we believe it is halal and islmaically legal

vw called our marriage muta and another time misyar and other time ori thats confusing

misyar marraige the wife has not right by her own acceptance

and muta marriage has certain time to end after this it isnot valid

ori marriage it is by contract and 2 wittiness but it is secret betwwen the wife and husband only

and our marriage was known for all poeple familly and friends. and it is for certain time writing in contract as they do in muta marriage contract and she had all her right as dowery and gold and flat so it isnot misyar

she said that for her sick personal desire when i told her that marriage between muslim woman and non muslim man is haram and it is the truth . all muslim believe that. most of you has muslim spupose ask him or her about that and the answer will be for sure yes it is haram and islam forbid it

but she just dont like to state it

i am sorry if i offended any one

and any any new muslim wont believe her lies for the sake of Allah

the biggest point which you have missed is this one. you claim your "marriage as we believe it is halal and islmaically legal" yet you are filing for k-1.

What is the K1 and K2 Visa:

--o The K1 visa enables US Citizens to bring their foreign fiance(e)s to the United States in order to get married.

link

either

1 - you are not married

2 - you are married and are filing a petition under false pretenses

3 - if you were really married you'd be filing k-3

end result - you need to get this "we're married" bit out of your system prior to your interview, because i can't think of too many other ways to get a quick denial.

eta: if you survive that above, and you still believe you are married, just run by the cbp that you are married at your poe and see how quick you get denied entry and sent back home. ;)

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

For those of you who say VW thinks she is right, I need to correct you - I KNOW I'm right.

A bit of a factoid that came to mind when reading this clip from Mohammed's post against interfatih marriage for Muslimas:

Ibn Abbas is a highly regarded narrator of hadith. What is lesser know about him is that his parents were a long time part of the Prophet's inner circle. His mother was one of the earliest converts to Islam; she claimed to haev converted right after the Prophet's wife, Khadijah, and was a close friend of her's.

Ibn Abba's father didn't convert to Islam until 20 years after his wife. Yet, he was a trusted friend of the Prophet and remained married and with his Muslim wife all that time before converting himself.

The Prophet's closest friends and confidants were certainly in touch with what Allah expected of them. Another factoid that demonstrates their understanding of mixed marriage for Muslimas is the fact that Abu Bakr, one of the Prophet's closest companions engaged his born Muslim daughter, Aisha, to a Christian man before she was instead wed to the Prophet. The marriage had been arranged to cement an alliance between a Christian family who were great supporters of the Prophet's mission and the early ummah.

Marriages to build alliances were common in those days. No sahaba so close to our Nabi would have offered his own daughter in marriage to a non-Muslim if it was not permissible to do so. Humdillallah, the man eventually converted after witnessing the continued kindness of the Muslims toward his brother, captured in battle, and became another trusted narrator od ahadith himself.

If you lack study of the context of the revelations, you often fall into relying on cultural interpretions and adaptations of scripture. Islam is made richer and more understandable thru knowledge of the stories of how the Prophet and the early ummah used what the divinity revealed to them. More Muslims would be less reactionary and far more rational if they made an effort to discover the fullness and beauty of the Word, rather than wallow in the divisiveness, sexism and shallow explanations that tribalism has brought to about to replace disciplined study and intellectualism in our common discourse.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

eta: if you survive that above, and you still believe you are married, just run by the cbp that you are married at your poe and see how quick you get denied entry and sent back home.

Good point, charles.

Yes, Mohammed. Don't be a Judas and deny your woman where the rubber meets the road. Be as strong and sure at the POE as you are among us that you are really married and have every right to claim it. Declare that belief to the customs officers and see if they share your understanding of what constitutes marriage in Islam. Maybe one of them will also be one of wahrania's imams.

Try it and let us know how that works for you!

Timeline

THATS NOT EVIDENCE WV

as u know drinking wasnot forbiden in islam at first but Allah forbid muslim to pray while they are drinking then Allah forbid it completly later

your story doesnot mean it is allowed to non muslim man to marry muslim woman AT all

got lost lol

Edited by mohamed N melinda

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i dont know why but this has turned into a personal attack muslim should not attack muslim or anyone else......each person has their own reason and the way that they were taught about Islam from their families and scholars .........its ok to differer in opinion and it is really based on the way it has been taught to u but it is not ok to go on a personal attack........it does not matter what i believe or what anyone of us believes........what matters is what has been taught to each person...........thats why u see so much difference in the way that Islam is preconceived..........so to make it comfortable for the rest of us to read each others opinions and not feel like we have fallen into a war zone so that we can learn from each other and clearly that is what is suppose to happen in Islam plz stop the personal attacks........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.