thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Morning kids :)

Badger badger badger badger.... Always gotta laugh when I see that avatar. :lol:

What's shakin', Meph?

bleh, stressed with my alternating night/day schedule, stressed with getting my friggin Veterinary tech license (deadline to apply is in 3 weeks), getting allergies (still sneezing, itchy nose after 2 weeks on ATB), stressed with doing taxes the right way....

What else ? Ah yeah I'm going to see my family in Montreal in May :dance: First time back home since April 2007...about time :P But stressed because my passport is still in my maiden name and I will be going alone and stressed ( for no apparent reason) they won't let me back...

Did I mention I am stressed ?

Good thing I have a sweet loving husband making me delectable dinners and buying me flowers....he is such a sweety :luv:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
What else ? Ah yeah I'm going to see my family in Montreal in May :dance: First time back home since April 2007...about time :P But stressed because my passport is still in my maiden name and I will be going alone and stressed ( for no apparent reason) they won't let me back...

Yay for going home!!! I (L) Montreal. My passport is still in my former name too, but it doesn't cause a problem. (Unless, of course, you're flying and it doesn't match your tickets. ) Besides..... the CBP agents don't want to see your passport.... they only look at your greencard.

Good thing I have a sweet loving husband making me delectable dinners and buying me flowers....he is such a sweety :luv:

Wow. That's awesome. Mine just floods the house and forgets our anniversary. But he means well. :blink:

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Those bunnies crikey! :lol:

I am barely awake, that is when I write my best work (<<<< not true).

So far we have booked a hotel in Gt. Falls, that's pretty good isn't it!?!? Carla, thanks for the coffee invitation, I said to my Husband yesterday that there is this really nice woman on VJ who lives with her Husband in St. Louis :thumbs: We may well go through there, I will let you know for sure. We are trying to avoid main cities, oh and I checked, Tifton GA is a real place with real hotels!

If you get any numbers crickey! I shall call :)

Yay for going home!!! I (L) Montreal. My passport is still in my former name too, but it doesn't cause a problem. (Unless, of course, you're flying and it doesn't match your tickets. ) Besides..... the CBP agents don't want to see your passport.... they only look at your greencard.

Wow. That's awesome. Mine just floods the house and forgets our anniversary. But he means well. :blink:

Awww thanks, that makes me feel better :thumbs: you are taking 10% of my stress off today :star:

Ya know there are many ways to express love... *cough cough :whistle:

Edited by Mephys

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

So far we have booked a hotel in Gt. Falls, that's pretty good isn't it!?!? Carla, thanks for the coffee invitation, I said to my Husband yesterday that there is this really nice woman on VJ who lives with her Husband in St. Louis makes my coffee. :thumbs: We may well go through there, I will let you know for sure. We are trying to avoid main cities, oh and I checked, Tifton GA is a real place with real hotels!

There. Fixed that for ya. :thumbs:

Ya know..... I kept wondering why Tifton, GA rang a bell. And then it hit me. (Ouch) We drive through it to get to Atlanta. I've stayed in Valdosta, which is just a little further south of there. My husband's niece went to uni there so we had to wanted to attend her graduation. It has stores.

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
So far we have booked a hotel in Gt. Falls, that's pretty good isn't it!?!? Carla, thanks for the coffee invitation, I said to my Husband yesterday that there is this really nice woman on VJ who lives with her Husband in St. Louis makes my coffee. :thumbs: We may well go through there, I will let you know for sure. We are trying to avoid main cities, oh and I checked, Tifton GA is a real place with real hotels!

There. Fixed that for ya. :thumbs:

Ya know..... I kept wondering why Tifton, GA rang a bell. And then it hit me. (Ouch) We drive through it to get to Atlanta. I've stayed in Valdosta, which is just a little further south of there. My husband's niece went to uni there so we had to wanted to attend her graduation. It has stores.

Woot woot! Stores! I like stores. Shopping was my hobby, I'm not a big purchaser in general, I only buy things I need, however I used to browse a lot. Lately the lustre of shopping has gone, probably because it's just the same old same old - but now there will be new stores to discover I might take it up again and forget this blanket i'm crocheting (<<<< again, not true :hehe: >

Those bunnies really made me laugh, I even just uploaded the picture to my webpage.

Woot woot! Stores! I like stores. Shopping was my hobby, I'm not a big purchaser in general, I only buy things I need, however I used to browse a lot. Lately the lustre of shopping has gone, probably because it's just the same old same old - but now there will be new stores to discover I might take it up again and forget this blanket i'm crocheting (<<<< again, not true :hehe: >

Those bunnies really made me laugh, I even just uploaded the picture to my webpage.

Oh, a crocheted blanket! I hope it's the one with the zigzags. That's my favourite. (<<<<---- lies)

If you like stores, you're gonna LOVE Sanford. It has GREAT stores. And so does the Mall at Millennia. Oh, I can show you stores. :luv:

Website? What website? I went to your profile but I don't see one listed. Is it a secret website? :secret:

iagree.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline
post-37759-1205856086_thumb.jpg

My blog

10/01/2005: Married in Toronto

02/15/2006: Began Canadian Immigration

09/19/2007: Withdrew CIC application (they still hadn't processed anything)

10/01/2007: Moved back to U.S.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-1 application through Montreal Consulate

10/26/2007: I-130 mailed to CA Service Center

10/29/2007: USPS confirmation of receipt of I-130

02/13/2008: NOA-1 received (107 days)

07/02/2008: I-130 approved

07/22/2008: AOS filed including EAD and AP

07/25/2008: NOA-1s for all 3 received

08/20/2008: Biometrics appointment

08/22/2008: Received RFE for Affadivit of Support and Medical

10/21/2008: Submitted I-865W in lieu of co-sponsor and medical info to NSC

11/14/2008: online case status not updated since filing of AOS in July 2008

01/20/2009: Received another RFE for Affadavit of Support Info

02/02/2009: Responded to RFE with brand new AOS based on 2008 tax return (if that doesn't shut them up, dunno what will)

02/19/2009: EAD card received in mail (no updates on Online Case Status ever made)

02/23/2009: AP received (again, no online updates)

02/26/2009: Received interview appointment letter for 4/6/09

04/06/2009: AOS approved for unconditional GC

04/21/2009: GC received

Crikey, that is an awesome bunny ad. Great thing to look at first thing when you wake up :lol:

In other news, AP got approved yesterday! We're looking forward to going back home in August now :D

Edited by ~Nini~

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Hehe, yeah. I've been having some horrible insomnia for the past couple of months - it's been okay the past few weeks, but last night I had a very difficult time getting to bed :(

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Hehe, yeah. I've been having some horrible insomnia for the past couple of months - it's been okay the past few weeks, but last night I had a very difficult time getting to bed :(

Ugh. I can relate. And I'm pretty sure I can find a few late-night posts on here to prove it. :lol: Too bad, though. I thought you might have had a more enjoyable reason for getting up so late. :innocent:

iagree.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.