♥JP♥

Stupid fights....

213 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
You posted wrong info, just pointing out it's not exactly true. :whistle:

but but, I didn't... I was talking about coffee granules not the beans...

Freezing the coffee slows the staling process that much more than the fridge. The closer you can get to keeping your coffee to 32 degrees Fahrenheit, the better. So the freezer is the place. Just keep it air tight, and moisture tight. A freezer bag works well, two freezer bags, even better. But...

Remember to keep a weeks worth of your coffee at room temp. Never use (grind or brew) frozen coffee. Once your coffee comes out of the freezer, it needs to stay out of the freezer. Repeated freezing and thawing of coffee will damage the flavor oils. Put your excess coffee in the freezer, and leave it there. Once that weeks worth comes out, it stays out until it's used. Another way of putting it, your coffee should only be frozen, and stay frozen ONCE. Take out a weeks worth at a time, and draw from that until it's time to bring more out.

Not you Marilyn. It was in response to the TMI comment.

And it says do not refreeze grounds or brew frozen grounds. Not sure if you do or not.

nope, I don't....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Haha. He has tried to teach me once or twice and I didn't really pay attention- and yes Martha does know, I saw her do it on her show once. :)

Found it!!! How to Fold a Fitted Sheet. I'm gonna try that today! (Yeah. It's the little things. :blush: )

So.... I still suck at folding fitted sheets. And so do Martha's directions. I tried and tried and tried, but I still couldn't get it. My sheets would have come out neater if I'd thrown them on the floor and kicked them into a square. :angry:

iagree.gif

Filed: Timeline
We were still fighting while my wiper arm broke off and flew off my car :lol:

a tow to Savannah (closest dealership), a crappy motel (it was still raining when got towed & that's where the tow truck guy left us

Was the crappy motel the Red Roof Inn at Exit 94? :whistle:

I should find the receipt, I kept it for our scrapbook.

Believe me, it was CRAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Haha. He has tried to teach me once or twice and I didn't really pay attention- and yes Martha does know, I saw her do it on her show once. :)

Found it!!! How to Fold a Fitted Sheet. I'm gonna try that today! (Yeah. It's the little things. :blush: )

So.... I still suck at folding fitted sheets. And so do Martha's directions. I tried and tried and tried, but I still couldn't get it. My sheets would have come out neater if I'd thrown them on the floor and kicked them into a square. :angry:

:lol: I don't think it really matters... as long as they fit in your closet the way you want them to.... They're going to stretch out over the mattress anyway. Instantly wrinkle-free.

I'm particular about folding towels so they fit neatly in the linen closet, but all I worry about with fitted sheets is that they somewhat resemble a square to fit on the shelf. I haven't tried Martha's directions.... next time I launder my bed clothes, I'll give it a whirl.

Edited by JenT

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:lol: I don't think it really matters... as long as they fit in your closet the way you want them to.... They're going to stretch out over the mattress anyway. Instantly wrinkle-free.

I'm particular about folding towels so they fit neatly in the linen closet, but all I worry about with fitted sheets is that they somewhat resemble a square to fit on the shelf. I haven't tried Martha's directions.... next time I launder my bed clothes, I'll give it a whirl.

There's a proper way to fold a fitted sheet? Oh.

:innocent::P

There's a proper way to fold a fitted sheet? Oh.

:innocent::P

According to Martha, there's a proper way to do everything. :wacko:

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
According to Martha, there's a proper way to do everything. :wacko:

Martha knows it all :thumbs:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:angry: Last night we have a fight about the Fish menu I cooked. He really hate salty flavored foods. He stuply poured water from his glass and the fish swimmed...HAHAHAHA.!!!! :lol: So we eat our dinner without talking to each other but later I managed to say sorry [/b]:P

Timeline
:angry: Last night we have a fight about the Fish menu I cooked. He really hate salty flavored foods. He stuply poured water from his glass and the fish swimmed...HAHAHAHA.!!!! :lol: So we eat our dinner without talking to each other but later I managed to say sorry [/b]:P

you said sorry? :o

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

you said sorry? :o

:unsure:yes, I said sorry. The problem with my husband is He don't talked to me or either bother to look at my face whenever he's angru, and I can't resist those feeling...I always say SORRY even It's not my failt 'Coz I hate silent fight. For me it is better to say sorry rather than not talking with each other...it burden my feelings with that...But it si Ok...my husband has that character...so easy to get angry but with just one tckle from me ....everything will go fine again...I hope we'll get along with this for longer relation. :huh:

Timeline

you don't have to say sorry if it wasn't your fault.Just approach him and start talking, being lovable and all that. Or do to him what he does to you and see if he likes it. I bet if you try it once he'll approach you and appologise. be strong!

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

you don't have to say sorry if it wasn't your fault.Just approach him and start talking, being lovable and all that. Or do to him what he does to you and see if he likes it. I bet if you try it once he'll approach you and appologise. be strong!

Agree..... while it's admirable that you are willing to take the high road, that doesn't make him accountable for his behaviour. He's being passive agressive by being silent and he KNOWS that it will get to you. He doesn't have to take any responsibility for the argument.

I'm not encouraging more marital conflict... I'm agreeing that there are other ways to deal with it besides simply apologizing and forgetting. Eventually, you'll get to the point where you're sick of it and it WILL become a big deal.... try to nip it in the bud now.

I have to admit, tho.... the floating fish must've been funny.....

:P

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Timeline
:yes:
Thanks,great advice Nessa.We have a lot of fights that sometimes I can't longer face it anymore nor' can't bear it. and there are fights also that I even wanted to leave him...But....we are on the stage of adjusting....so patience,understanding,and forgiveness is needed.You are right Nessa...I will try to do your advice....Thanks again :)

Timeline

good luck. I know adjusting is not easy, but like Jen said, eventually you'll get tired of it and you don't want to live like that.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline