rogail

packet 4

6 posts in this topic

My fiancee's friend hasn't received her packet 4 yet.

Her medical is july 25 and her interview is august 1st. She has called DHL and inquired about her packet, but they still don't have it. She wants to take her medical early. Shouldn't she just call the embassy and ask them if she can pick up her packet at St Lukes?

thanks

AOS

12/20/07 -Sent I-485 & I-765

12/22/07 -Application received in Chicago

12/29/07 -I-797C received via postal mail

01/10/08 - Received Biometrics appointmert notice

01/14/08 - Received email case transfered to CSC

01/18/08 - Biometrics appointment 8:00 am Louisville Kentucky

01/18/08 - I-485 & I-765 Touched 3 times each

01/21/08 - I-485 & I-765 Touched

01/23/08 - I-485 Touched

01/24/08 - I-485 Touched

01/25/08 - I-485 Touched

02/12/08 - EAD card production ordered

02/19/08 - EAD card received

03/26/08 - I-485 Touched

03/27/08 - I-485 Touched

04/17/08 - CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!

04/21/08 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!

ROC

01/26/10 - Sent I-751 to Vermont

01/29/10 - Application received in Vermont

02/03/10 - Check cleared bank

02/08/10 - Received NOA 1 (Dated 2/01/2010)

02/18/10 - Received biometrics notice

03/02/10 - Biometrics appointment

03/02/10 - Touch

03/03/10 - Touch

04/25/10 - I-765 Touched on a Sunday!!

06/04/10 - APPROVED!!

06/04/10 - I-551 Stamp in Passport

06/17/10 - Received "GREEN CARDS"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Her medical is july 25 and her interview is august 1st. She has called DHL and inquired about her packet, but they still don't have it. She wants to take her medical early. Shouldn't she just call the embassy and ask them if she can pick up her packet at St Lukes?

thanks

u can call SLEC and request for pick-up of her packet 4. this is the number 521-0020 or 521-8647 and look for maui.... i never recieved mine either so i just printed the notice of medical appointment and interview that they sent to my fiance and the rest of the packet 4 contents just look for the links in some of the forums here where u can download all the required forms. hope it helps.................. :)

jay]andnel

timeline........ K1

March 2005..................................1st met

December 2005........................... proposed

January 10,2007.......................... I-129 filed at CSC

January 19,2007.......................... NOA1 email notification

April 5, 2007............................... NAO2 email notification(approved)

April 25,2007.............................. NVC recieved

May 5, 2007 .............................. approved I-129f forwarded to the USE-manila

packet 4 never recieved

June 25-26, 2007........................ early medical appointment

July 10, 2007.............................. interview date (APPROVED)

July 16, 2007.............................. visa actually, really, already in hand :-)

August 6, 2007............................ arrived -US

• 3 weeks later...

thanks

u can call SLEC and request for pick-up of her packet 4. this is the number 521-0020 or 521-8647 and look for maui.... i never recieved mine either so i just printed the notice of medical appointment and interview that they sent to my fiance and the rest of the packet 4 contents just look for the links in some of the forums here where u can download all the required forms. hope it helps.................. :)

your timeline speaks of an early medical appointment. how did you get one and what are its requirements thanks

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

your timeline speaks of an early medical appointment. how did you get one and what are its requirements thanks

If you already have the appointment letter, you can have your early medical (any time). Just bring the appointment letter (and photocopy), ID pictures, payment ($95 = paid in peso equivalent depending on the current exchange rate)...

If you don't have the appointment packet yet, you can print the schedule from the USEM website, or you can bring your NOA2 and show that to SLEC. Also, you can call and request a packet pick-up at SLEC. Good luck!

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks

hi there how will u know your schedule of Medical exam and Interview? :help:

Our Photo Site

OuR k1 jOUrNeY

August 13 2006 - "SAbre" meet romanza_25 on IRC(internet relay chat)

November 24 - visit in the Philippines

November 25 - our Trip to Boracay Island

November 26 - (he asked and i said"YES")Engaged!jumpsmiley.gif

April 6 2007 - Sent I-129F

April 13 - Received NOA1

Aug 3 - Approved NOA2

Aug 09 -Receive NOA2 hardcopy

Aug 23 - NVC received our case / assigned case number

Aug 31 - Receive Hard copy from NVC

Sept 5 - Recieved by the Embassy

Sept 21 - Recieved my Packet 4

Oct 30 - Medical Appointment

Nov 06 - Interview date

IOS_012.jpgththinkingofyou.pngthz4576808.gifthz5358196.jpgmissinghim.gif

Filed: Timeline

If you already have the appointment letter, you can have your early medical (any time). Just bring the appointment letter (and photocopy), ID pictures, payment ($95 = paid in peso equivalent depending on the current exchange rate)...

If you don't have the appointment packet yet, you can print the schedule from the USEM website, or you can bring your NOA2 and show that to SLEC. Also, you can call and request a packet pick-up at SLEC. Good luck!

Except that the website doesnt work. We have an interview and the website states "not found".

We also have not got any letter nor any packet. Maybe all that takes months to mail out. Nothing about this process is easy for the first timer. Its like they set you up to fail by never notifying you about anything.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.