Hilarious Clinton

Palestinians use their own camera crews and actors to basically set up war scenes in their favor

48 posts in this topic

Worth watching.

"This is a really interesting 60 minutes segment from a few yeas ago about how the Palestinians use their own camera crews and actors to basically set up war scenes in their favor. Their calling it Pallywood and I thought it was pretty relavent considering whats happening now in the middle east."

http://break.com/index/what_really_happens_pallywood.html

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
A question. Do you think its in the realms of possibility that Israel has, now and in the past perpetrated atrocities against the Palestinians and the Lebanese?

:ot:

been waiting to use that one :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

a very interesting video with some very good points. especially about the corpse that came back to life and got back on the stretcher

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

A question. Do you think its in the realms of possibility that Israel has, now and in the past perpetrated atrocities against the Palestinians and the Lebanese?

Atrocity is a might big word. I believe isolated abuse has happened. But Hamas and Hezbollah prefer only to perform atrocities. If H&H had a nuclear weapon how many hours would it take for them to use it on Israel?

a very interesting video with some very good points. especially about the corpse that came back to life and got back on the stretcher

speed it up and add Benny Hill music to it. :lol: I won't watch the news the same again.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Atrocity is a might big word. I believe isolated abuse has happened. But Hamas and Hezbollah prefer only to perform atrocities. If H&H had a nuclear weapon how many hours would it take for them to use it on Israel?

And yet the muslim casualities, specifically civilian casualties almost always massively outweigh those of the other side. As I said, the longer this goes on it becomes increasingly difficult to justify. All very well blaming the victims (for not leaving) and the Terrorists (for not allowing them, and hiding behind them) - but Israel has to accept its share of the blame.

Noone seems to understand that however.

ever considered that Israel might also fake things? Or America? or anybody? Or have you considered that reports on fakery could perhaps be planted as propaganda against whoever?

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

ever considered that Israel might also fake things? Or America? or anybody? Or have you considered that reports on fakery could perhaps be planted as propaganda against whoever?

Ya think? Of course I do (see I'm actually honest).

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

:lol: LMAO.

Upon examination, anyone with a brain can see that this purported "60 Minutes" report is not at all what it claims to be.

The producers of this video have taken about 40 seconds of an actual "60 Minutes" report and spliced it into a propaganda movie of their own making, presenting it the gullible as an actual CBS piece in a lame attempt to give it some luster of legitimacy.

Look at it again. The "producers" begin with a title of their own making (which is not part of any "60 Minutes" report that has ever aired -- note the absence of the logo,) adding the sound effect of the trademark ticking stopwatch to fool viewers into believing it's part of the actual "60 Minutes" piece. The producers then cut to the intro of an actual "60 Minutes" report covering the conflict. But they don't continue with the actual broadcast report. Instead, after about :40 seconds, they cut back to their own propaganda (right at the point where the "60 Minutes" logo disappears.) Note the change when the "60 Minutes" reporter's voice disappears, and another voice takes over.

The rest of the piece is nothing from any "60 Minutes" report at all, but rather someone's extremely weak attempt at anti-Palestinian propaganda, which the producers have tried to hoodwink viewers into believing is an actual report broadcast on "60 Minutes." And apparently, they have found a few suckers already.

CBS would have firm legal grounds to sue the producers of this miserable attempt to mislead the public -- for piracy, misuse and misrepresentation.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
How can you possibly wage war without engaging in propoganda?

Free access to information via communications technologies means that the military can get away with less than it used to. To some degree they are forced to obey the rules of engagement, as they should.

Other than that its no different - just that people are more willing to sift propaganda and form their own opinions from the available information. Of course that does require people to be somewhat proactive in seeking it out...

I love yabasta's conspiracy theories.... :P

I was not offering up the theory i was offering up the possibility that it applied to more than those originally suggested. Thanks for your input though it was really important.

Ya think? Of course I do (see I'm actually honest).

Well glad you can see those possibilities. I never claimed you were not honest iw as just offering a viewpoint.

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Ok lets ponder this, I have not heard of any jew put a bomb on and climbing on to a bus from Palestine to blow the ####### out of woman children boys girls ect... so lets get off the high horse for the last 2000 years they have been killing each other for land!

I-130

Aug/08/04 NOA1 VT

Sept/28/04 approved for wife

nov/4/04 NOA1 for stepson

Dec/04/04 RFE

Dec/27/04 VT rcvrs RFE

Feb/27/05 filed a inquiry

Mar/20/05 Rcvred inquiry telling me hahahaha

now on hold!!!

I-129F

Sept/08/04 NOA1 MSC

Apr/11/05 touched

Apr/12/05 touched

Apr/28/05 Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
Worth watching.

"This is a really interesting 60 minutes segment from a few yeas ago about how the Palestinians use their own camera crews and actors to basically set up war scenes in their favor. Their calling it Pallywood and I thought it was pretty relavent considering whats happening now in the middle east."

http://break.com/index/what_really_happens_pallywood.html

No Kidding?