abcdefghijklmnopq

Let the beauty we love be what we do.

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If either man or woman would realize that the full power of personal beauty, it must be by cherishing noble thoughts and hopes and purposes; by having something to do and something to live for that is worthy of humanity, and which, by expanding and symmetry to the body which contains it. :star:

If either man or woman would realize that the full power of personal beauty, it must be by cherishing noble thoughts and hopes and purposes; by having something to do and something to live for that is worthy of humanity, and which, by expanding and symmetry to the body which contains it. :star:

VERY WELL SAID! :thumbs: But sister,can you just stop starting thread like this....nalilito na kasi ako sa dami ng papasukan at sasagutin kong thread e..you can go to your previous thread and state what you feel there, ok? :thumbs: No offense meant sistah!

Timeline

VERY WELL SAID! :thumbs: But sister,can you just stop starting thread like this....nalilito na kasi ako sa dami ng papasukan at sasagutin kong thread e..you can go to your previous thread and state what you feel there, ok? :thumbs: No offense meant sistah!

hahahahaha, someone might come and critized or else ask what is it mean? hirap kaya i-explain nito and you can't find it sa dictionary, especially my dictionary eh panahon pa ni kepweng

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Nice, Cut and Paste Job

Thank You, I am here all week.......................

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline

hahahahaha see? i told you

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

hahahahaha, someone might come and critized or else ask what is it mean? hirap kaya i-explain nito and you can't find it sa dictionary, especially my dictionary eh panahon pa ni kepweng

Nice, Cut and Paste Job

swear1.gif

swear1.gif

42kmoig.gif

voodoodoll.gif

Timeline

Nice, Cut and Paste Job

swear1.gif

swear1.gif

42kmoig.gif

voodoodoll.gif

asan na kaya sila army wife, mahiram nga lol

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Nice, Cut and Paste Job

swear1.gif

swear1.gif

42kmoig.gif

voodoodoll.gif

asan na kaya sila army wife, mahiram nga lol

pirates5B15D_th.gif LOL

Timeline

how pathetic, tsk tsk tsk so what? what's the big deal sharing some thoughts????

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Timeline

sis, chillax, ang bp mo hahahahaha....dapat nga di pinapatulan, sort off wag pumatol sa taong walang pinag aralan LOL kaso sarap patulan eh lol

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

sis, chillax, ang bp mo hahahahaha....dapat nga di pinapatulan, sort off wag pumatol sa taong walang pinag aralan LOL kaso sarap patulan eh lol

ok..ok..ok....tigil na ako...inaantok na ako sa kanya e, so i wont make patol na..

Timeline

ok..ok..ok....tigil na ako...inaantok na ako sa kanya e, so i wont make patol na..

hahahahaha ####### belong together

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

apektado kasi sila sa quote kasi natamaan sila eh. hahahaha! ito palang si tallcoolone at wife ay parehong mga "perfect" no? pero si babae mukhang tanga naman talaga sa pictures nya di ba? parang "toy" ang dating, kaya siguro ginagawang "toy" ng husband.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.