84 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello this is my case

im no more with my wife and im not here for the greencard and she have some friends that they told her im just using her for the greencard we had interview done but no aproval yet more than six month

now i want to leave the usa to go home i cant take this drama anymore but the problem is i dont have ticket what im trying to do is to get deportation so they can send me back home

so who i need to call to get that done i dont wanna call uscis i need someone to help to get deportation without going to court ?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
hello this is my case

im no more with my wife and im not here for the greencard and she have some friends that they told her im just using her for the greencard we had interview done but no aproval yet more than six month

now i want to leave the usa to go home i cant take this drama anymore but the problem is i dont have ticket what im trying to do is to get deportation so they can send me back home

so who i need to call to get that done i dont wanna call uscis i need someone to help to get deportation without going to court ?

instead of being deported try to contact ur embassy and see if they will send you home

sara

hello this is my case

instead of being deported try to contact ur embassy and see if they will send you home

sara

Concur. Why put a mark on your record for deportation?

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: Timeline
hello this is my case

why would you want to do that? so, let me get this right, you want USCIS to put you in removal procedings so that you won't have to buy your own plane ticket home. You don't want a deportation on your record. If you get placed into removal proceedings you can ask for voluntary departure and hope the immigration Judge with grant that to you. If not, just pay for or borrow the money and go home. You don't even know if your case was denied....I don't understand.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
because her she though im using her for green card and i cant offer to pay ticket so i decide to get deportation to go home

if u do something to get deported it is on ur file forever no way to get it off i dont know how long u have been here but dont the k3 come with a two year visa? maybe after sometime and a lot of hard work she will understand that u did not come for gc......i know that emotions are high and ur prolly going thru homesickness as well as missing the life u had back home, u should try to find others that are from ur country to try to be friends with maybe from ur Mosque? give it sometime or ask ur embassy to help u go home do not make the mistake of getting deported.......it could stop u from coming back to the usa at a later date.........

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

what about local churchs? or contacting the ambassade?

I mean im not sure, just wondering what u can do to avoid deportation, it s not really glamourous and might take a while

Edited by minimule

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Timeline
what about local churchs? or contacting the ambassade?

I mean im not sure, just wondering what u can do to avoid deportation, it s not really glamourous and might take a while

thank u i will try church and see if they can help me i didnt came for greencard i came because of my wife so her though that im using and i explain that to her many time but when we have small problem she said well im going to call uscis and send u home i cant take that anymore

Timeline
hello this is my case

why would you want to do that? so, let me get this right, you want USCIS to put you in removal procedings so that you won't have to buy your own plane ticket home. You don't want a deportation on your record. If you get placed into removal proceedings you can ask for voluntary departure and hope the immigration Judge with grant that to you. If not, just pay for or borrow the money and go home. You don't even know if your case was denied....I don't understand.

my case still in procaise so the officer took my I94 and he said evrything look good but from octeber i didnt hear anything i made info pass they said ur case with officer and he will make deceion within 6 month so i dont know what to do really i have no place to live its hard time and i just want to go home

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Get in touch with your embassy or consulate in the US. Deportation is smearing you. Do not allow that. You need help, get in touch with your embassy.

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Timeline
mmm did u get permission to work yet?

yes but its already expire 2 days ago and my visa to

oh no then i dont know what to tell u im sure someone on here will have a better idea of what u can do but i would be looking for the way to go home

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

if i were you i would also google organizations for people in ur situation, i know how hard it is (my mom went thru it, and so did i as her daughter a few years ago)

but i know they have some kind of online organization to help you with free legal advices ect , and if u need, find a shelter to spend a few nights in, and have them call the ambassade of ur country...

if u guys are legally married, i am not sure if she can kick u out of the house...but i dunno much about laws

just know that u HAVE RIGHTS, u just need to find out what they are exactly....

hang in there, it will get better

i went to moraco once, it was nice over there

Edited by minimule

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Timeline
if i were you i would also google organizations for people in ur situation, i know how hard it is (my mom went thru it, and so did i as her daughter a few years ago)

but i know they have some kind of online organization to help you with free legal advices ect , and if u need, find a shelter to spend a few nights in, and have them call the ambassade of ur country...

if u guys are legally married, i am not sure if she can kick u out of the house...but i dunno much about laws

just know that u HAVE RIGHTS, u just need to find out what they are exactly....

hang in there, it will get better

i went to moraco once, it was nice over there

thank u i will try google

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.