shelby

application

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi

i just realized that when we submitted our app, I put the preferred interview centre as Toronto. we are on NOA1 right now, will they return it to us because there isnt one in Toronto as I have now found out?

thanks

S

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi

i just realized that when we submitted our app, I put the preferred interview centre as Toronto. we are on NOA1 right now, will they return it to us because there isnt one in Toronto as I have now found out?

thanks

S

K1 Visa interviews are processed out of Montreal (Ontario and east) and Vancouver (Manitoba and west). Those are the only two places that will complete interviews.

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi

thanks

S

K1 Visa interviews are processed out of Montreal (Ontario and east) and Vancouver (Manitoba and west). Those are the only two places that will complete interviews.

And no it won't get returned..it will just be corrected.

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Timeline

It will not affect your petition in the slightest. Upon approval, NVC will likely send it to Montreal, since that is the closest consulate to the Toronto-area. If you would prefer to go through Vancouver, then you can respond when you receive packet 3 to request that your case be transferred.

Timeline

OMG. All this time I thought we could go through Toronto. I did the same thing as the OP and put Toronto on my I-129f.

My fiance lives in Ontario, so he will have to go to Montreal for his interview?

Toronto

Montreal

In the Canadian forums it looks like Montreal is really slow in processing, but the processing time shows 30 days? Is that accurate?

How far is it from Hamilton, Ontario to Montreal?

Edited by Arabella

02.09.2007- Met online (EverQuest 2)

07.11.2008- Met in person (Orlando)

02.14.2009- Got engaged (Toronto)

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

11.20.2009- Montreal Interview Approved!!

02.01.2010- POE @ Lewiston Bridge

02.25.2010- Applied for SS#

04.29.2010- Beach Wedding!!

AOS

05.27.2010- NOA 1 for I-131, I-485 & I-765

06.18.2010- I-485 transferred to CSC

06.21.2010- Biometrics

07.22.2010- EAD & AP approved

10.28.2010- RFE for I-485- They lost our medical!

12.09.2010- Green Card in hand!

ROC

09.14.2012- Mailed I-751 to VSC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

04.11.2013- 10 Year Green Card approved! No interview :)

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

Timeline
OMG. All this time I thought we could go through Toronto. I did the same thing as the OP and put Toronto on my I-129f.

My fiance lives in Ontario, so he will have to go to Montreal for his interview?

Toronto

Montreal

In the Canadian forums it looks like Montreal is really slow in processing, but the processing time shows 30 days? Is that accurate?

383 miles :crying: He'll have to fly. I can't believe there are only two offices in Canada that do the interviews.

02.09.2007- Met online (EverQuest 2)

07.11.2008- Met in person (Orlando)

02.14.2009- Got engaged (Toronto)

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

11.20.2009- Montreal Interview Approved!!

02.01.2010- POE @ Lewiston Bridge

02.25.2010- Applied for SS#

04.29.2010- Beach Wedding!!

AOS

05.27.2010- NOA 1 for I-131, I-485 & I-765

06.18.2010- I-485 transferred to CSC

06.21.2010- Biometrics

07.22.2010- EAD & AP approved

10.28.2010- RFE for I-485- They lost our medical!

12.09.2010- Green Card in hand!

ROC

09.14.2012- Mailed I-751 to VSC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

04.11.2013- 10 Year Green Card approved! No interview :)

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Toronto

Montreal

383 miles :crying: He'll have to fly. I can't believe there are only two offices in Canada that do the interviews.

Thats pretty much what that means... I live in TO too so... I get the feeling.. BUT Porter flies to Montreal cheap.. just make sure you look ahead!!

Be thankful you dont have to go to Vancouver.. Im driving down to MTL... its about 5 hours! :thumbs:

Hi

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Toronto

Montreal

you're lucky there's more than one! ;)

Edited by rocks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.