SA-&-BA

VSC Systems are not funtioning fully...

30 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just got off the phone with Officer Teressa (VSC), she mentioned that the computer systems have been acting up since the last week of October and that they have received loads of expedited requests and now they are even falling behind on expedited (go figure) $@#$@#$.

Ne way thought VJer would want to know this... Good luck everyone and hang in there.

K-3 Visa

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Islamabad, Pakistan

Married - 03/21/2008

I-129F

05-27-2008 - I-129F sent to Vermont

12-02-2008 – I-129 Approved

12-06-2008 - NOA2 received

NVC Journey

I-129F

12-05-2008 - NVC Received

12-05-2008 - NVC Case No. Issued

12-08-2008 - 129F left for USEM (Confirmed via DHL Tracking)

USEM Journey

I-129F

12-13-2008 - Received by USEM

12-23-2008 - P3.5 Received via E-Mail

12-23-2008 - P3.5 Responded (Sent Back via AMEX)

12-29-2008 - P3.5 Received by USEM

01-07-2009 - P4 Received

01-26-2009 - Interview Date

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I wonder if the same applies for NBC?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I am one of those my case showed a touch on the 3rd, case was still pending.

We received out hard copy on Friday and out of curiosity checked USCIS and it still says pending............go figure

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

We received out hard copy on Friday and out of curiosity checked USCIS and it still says pending............go figure

Man, I don't know what to say anymore, except gimme my darn approval right now.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I am not surprised...the last few approvals never got an e-mail when their cases got approved. Some never saw anything updated online, but simply received a hard copy of NOA2...

That was us back in 2007. Now that we are in the AOS process, it is happening again. :angry::bonk:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Just got off the phone with Officer Teressa (VSC), she mentioned that the computer systems have been acting up since the last week of October and that they have received loads of expedited requests and now they are even falling behind on expedited (go figure) $@#$@#$.

Ne way thought VJer would want to know this... Good luck everyone and hang in there.

I got the same response earlier today when I called. There systems has been down since the 10/29 and been having issues getting it back up. Many emails have not gone out due to this system error. As I mentioned in my other post and you also have confirmed here, they got an over load of expedite and congressional requests. This in combination with too few adjudicators and a system glitch, it has really brought VSC to a snails pace. They are projecting at least 30 days even for an expedited request. Also this may be why we are not seeing any updates(touches). Lets see what happens. We can't win the battle but we'll win the war. LOL

Edited by robbyrob

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hey all - at the risk of sounding like a cynical smart-a**, can someonw tell me exactly when the last time was that any systems at USCIS have been operating properly? For those of us at 6-plus, 7 months, 8 months or more, I think we all know the answer to that question.

I decided to mess around a little with the national and VSC agents today. The agent at national actually submitted a second status inquiry request for me today, although I did not ask for one, and I told her I already had one in the system (as of 10-27). The agent at VSC was nice, but perfectly useless, she wouldn't even confirm for me what national and VSC did last week, that my case had been assigned to an officer on 11-1. She did tell me "my heart goes out to you and your wife for the long wait."

I must admit I didn't know how to react when I heard that. Of my dozens upon dozens of calls, I had heard nothing close to that, before today. One part of me wanted to say "yeah, your sympathy will help get this case processed when, exactly?", but the other part wanted to thank her for displaying some degree of humanity, even if it wasn't sincere.

I tell ya, I love the never-say-die optimism of so many of these hard core members who look to every week with great hope, some with even timeframes longer than mine. I think mine is going in the other direction - I can tell when I see these posts from people who have only been waiting since july or august and they are saying "what is taking so long?"

My response - "that doesn't even begin to explain it"

I hope somebody on here with a time close to or longer than me gets approved this week. Good luck to all of you who have been sitting in the waiting room waaay, waaay too long.

-CJ-G

I got the same response earlier today when I called. There systems has been down since the 10/29 and been having issues getting it back up. Many emails have not gone out due to this system error. As I mentioned in my other post and you also have confirmed here, they got an over load of expedite and congressional requests. This in combination with too few adjudicators and a system glitch, it has really brought VSC to a snails pace. They are projecting at least 30 days even for an expedited request. Also this may be why we are not seeing any updates(touches). Lets see what happens. We can't win the battle but we'll win the war. LOL

i need my approval now or i will... :ranting::girlwerewolf2xn:

080826-_EDSXyUxFY7L.jpg

Feliz con mi amor...

Ni la distancia ni el tiempo podran separar dos vidas determinadas a estar unidas...

Neither time nor distance can separate two lives that are destined to become one..

USCIS- VERMONT OFFICE

I-130 NOA 1 03/05/08

I-129f NOA 1 06/12/08

I-130 NOA2 12/14/08

I-129f NOA2 12/14/08

NVC

12/18/2008 Assigned Case number

12/22/2008 DS3032 and AOS bill generated

12/26/2008 Received INN by mail

12/26/2008 paid AOS bill

12/27/2008 sent DS3032 and I-864 package

12/29/2008 DS3032 choice of agent confirmation

12/29/2008 paid DS230

01/03/2009 sent DS230 package

01/07/2009 Complete Affidavit review and acceptance

01/12/2009 Case complete

04/13/2009 interview (approved)

K3 @ Embassy

sent to US embassy at SDO 12/19/08

received 12/23/08

interview date 04/22/09

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I second that!

Man, I don't know what to say anymore, except gimme my darn approval right now.

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Okay so I called VSC 3 times today just to check if I get different Officers... But to my surprise, each time I got the same officer "Teressa"... That tells me that despite all the delays and system glitches, they all are in the spirit of long weekend and may have taken the day off -

YELLING ($%^^#$^%#$%^#$%^#$%^#$%@#$@#$@!#$!@#^$*%^)

K-3 Visa

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Islamabad, Pakistan

Married - 03/21/2008

I-129F

05-27-2008 - I-129F sent to Vermont

12-02-2008 – I-129 Approved

12-06-2008 - NOA2 received

NVC Journey

I-129F

12-05-2008 - NVC Received

12-05-2008 - NVC Case No. Issued

12-08-2008 - 129F left for USEM (Confirmed via DHL Tracking)

USEM Journey

I-129F

12-13-2008 - Received by USEM

12-23-2008 - P3.5 Received via E-Mail

12-23-2008 - P3.5 Responded (Sent Back via AMEX)

12-29-2008 - P3.5 Received by USEM

01-07-2009 - P4 Received

01-26-2009 - Interview Date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Hey all - at the risk of sounding like a cynical smart-a**, can someonw tell me exactly when the last time was that any systems at USCIS have been operating properly? For those of us at 6-plus, 7 months, 8 months or more, I think we all know the answer to that question.

I decided to mess around a little with the national and VSC agents today. The agent at national actually submitted a second status inquiry request for me today, although I did not ask for one, and I told her I already had one in the system (as of 10-27). The agent at VSC was nice, but perfectly useless, she wouldn't even confirm for me what national and VSC did last week, that my case had been assigned to an officer on 11-1. She did tell me "my heart goes out to you and your wife for the long wait."

I must admit I didn't know how to react when I heard that. Of my dozens upon dozens of calls, I had heard nothing close to that, before today. One part of me wanted to say "yeah, your sympathy will help get this case processed when, exactly?", but the other part wanted to thank her for displaying some degree of humanity, even if it wasn't sincere.

I tell ya, I love the never-say-die optimism of so many of these hard core members who look to every week with great hope, some with even timeframes longer than mine. I think mine is going in the other direction - I can tell when I see these posts from people who have only been waiting since july or august and they are saying "what is taking so long?"

My response - "that doesn't even begin to explain it"

I hope somebody on here with a time close to or longer than me gets approved this week. Good luck to all of you who have been sitting in the waiting room waaay, waaay too long.

-CJ-G

Tell me something, what else can you do but hope?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Stinky obviously you were an expedite case right?

Edited by charisma1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.