Noah&Diah

6 Months and waiting

16 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello all! Hope you are doing good! I've been waiting for 6 months for NOA2 from CSC.....it sucks! I've served in the USAF for almost 11 years now and this is the most difficult thing I've had to do!! Getting a VISA for my wife should be easier than 11 years in the United States Military!!!!!!!!! I am at a loss of words to describe my frustration!!

AOS

Sent package - 3 Nov 11

NOA 1 - 18 Nov 11

NOA 2 - 23 Apr 11

Filed: Timeline
Hello all! Hope you are doing good! I've been waiting for 6 months for NOA2 from CSC.....it sucks! I've served in the USAF for almost 11 years now and this is the most difficult thing I've had to do!! Getting a VISA for my wife should be easier than 11 years in the United States Military!!!!!!!!! I am at a loss of words to describe my frustration!!

Have you called at all?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Have you called at all?

Yes!! Talked to them yesterday......said my case had not been appointed to an officer yet!! That's all they would tell me. I got two touches since but no good news.

AOS

Sent package - 3 Nov 11

NOA 1 - 18 Nov 11

NOA 2 - 23 Apr 11

That sucks :( I'm sorry.

Hang in there (F)

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: Timeline

Have you called at all?

Yes!! Talked to them yesterday......said my case had not been appointed to an officer yet!! That's all they would tell me. I got two touches since but no good news.

:(

You might try TB's tips, although if your case isn't with an officer yet then it may not do any good.

If you've gone over 180 days though, it's time to get your congressman involved.

Have you called at all?

6 MONTHS AND IT HAS NOT BEEN APPOINTED TO AN OFFICER YET????0c1.gif That's just soooo AWFUL!

Hope they will assign it soon and give you your approval soonest! I'll be keeping you in my prayers.hug.gif

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I totally understand how you feel. We have been waiting for over 7 months now and now we are sooo upset and decided to contact a local congressman or woman. this is insane. We kept calling and they kept saying that everything should be in order and just be patient a little bit more. Well, I cannot stand it anymore.

im in the same boat guys...it sucks. people that filed AFTER us has been approved already....wen i call they tell me the same thing. on jan.30 my case was sent to an officer. ever since then nothing has happened. :(

Married<3 August 20, 2010

Check out our wedding video :)

USCIS:

10-13-2010 I-130 sent

10-20-2010 NOA1 priority date (email & text)

10-25-2010 received NOA1 hardcopy

10-27-2010 service request submitted for expedite (hardship)

10-28-2010 received email to turn in supporting docs for expedite

11-02-2010 Faxed supporting docs for expedite

12-02-2010 CASE APPROVED!

12-07-2010 Received NOA2 hard copy

NOA1 to NOA2 - 43 DAYS

NVC:

12-09-2010 NVC receives case

12-10-2010 attained NVC case# & IIN. PAID AOS FEES. emailed request for expedite & choice of agent

12-13-2010 AOS PAID

12-16-2010 received email granting the expedite request

12-17-2010 NVC sent case to US Embassy in Manila. SIGN IN FAILED! CASE COMPLETE!

NVC - 8 DAYS

CONSULATE:

12-17-2010 Consulate receives case (electronically)

01-03-04-2011 Medical @ St. Luke PASSED

01-11-2011 Original interview that was rescheduled to:

01-27-2011 INTERVIEW- VISA APPROVED!

02-02-2011 Received Visa in the mail!

02-04-2011 CFO Seminar

02-09-2011 I arrived in the Philippines

02-16-2011 POE @SFO -<3

late february- received Green Card

03-15-2011 Received SSN

ROC eligible in November 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Listen guys, I KNOW what I'm going to say is NOT what you want to hear right now. I was just in your shoes around 35 days ago.

I know you've been waiting and it feels like ####### when everyone is "Oh, look at us! We're so happy because my beloved got approved and we will see each other soon and get married and have tons of babies!" That just makes you want to puke, doesn't it? Well, it made ME want to puke every time I saw posts like that and I was left in the dust. Like the kid who never got picked to be on any team during PE class, even curling.

We waited two hundred fu#king forty-three days for our NOA2. From June 7th, 2007 until January 30, 2008. So I know what it's like. And let me tell you, you ain't waited till you waited 243 days with zero touches. And a lawyer to whom you paid $3500. And a congress person who was useless.

Trust me, you will be approved. The rejected rate for K1 is extremely low. You just might not be approved as quickly as most others do. And I am baffled as to why some get approvals so quickly and some don't. I mean, there's fraudulent marriages left and right and they get approved. So who knows. But no worries, you WILL BE APPROVED.

Do something to keep you occupied for the next few months. I did. And I lost 10 pounds, gained muscles, got abs, lowered my body fat from 23 to 18%.

243 days. No joke. Stop whining. That's exactly what you all sound like! Two hundred fu$king forty-three days, man! I still can't fu#king believe it.

Edited by Team J and B

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi,

I'm really sorry, you have to wait so long

but I'm totally agree with Team J and B

it took the USCUS 255 day to approve I130 and 436 day to the interview and after that I have to wait don't know how long because even thougH we have a lower I got kind of RFE at the interview for a lot of stuff it will take another couple of months to get all that and I don't know how long it will take to be reviewed and decided

So try to be patient I'm not trying to make you feel bad but want you to be ready to be waiting for as long as it might take

I really hope that noone will expirience as long process as we do but it might happen to anyone

So try to stay calm positive and buisy doing something pleasent to distrakt yourself from bad thoughts

I wish you a good luck and be together very soon

Edited by natashenika

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Ukraine

Marriage : 2006-11-02

I-130 Sent : 2006-12-11

2008-05-16 CR-1 visa issued

2008-05-20 recieved visa

2008-05-31 I arrived at JFK (took me 1hour and a half to be out of the airport with a stamp in my passport)

10 year GC

2010-03-06 I-751 sent

2010-03-09 NOA-1

2010-03-10 check cashed

2010-4-12 Bio (done early 3-29)

2010-6-3 card production ordered

2010-6-19 10 year GC recieved

N-400

2011-3-28 application sent via express mail to LEWISVILLE TX SC

2011-3-29 application recieved

2011-4-20 early BIO

2011-6-16 interview

2011-7-29 Oath

Jesus jhilly143,

We were assigned an officer on Feb 20th and we haven't been touched since. You've put the fear of God in me!!!

I hope you guys all get cleared soon and that myself and my gal don't get bogged down into the same difficulties. We have a wedding booked in 222 Days.

Good luck with it and keep us posted!!!

R

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

B)-->

QUOTE(Team J and B @ Mar 3 2008, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
243 days. No joke. Stop whining. That's exactly what you all sound like! Two hundred fu$king forty-three days, man! I still can't fu#king believe it.

I'm still waiting...but I agree with everything you said except this. We're going to be waiting a LONG time and very few of us will actually be rejected, you're right. But the waiting sucks and sometimes you just need to vent about it...and yes, that's going to be a lot of whining. But you HAVE to vent/whine or you're going to go crazy. Every once in awhile I just need to hear "I totally understand, I'm right there with you" from someone who really DOES understand. And there is, literally, NO ONE else in most of our lives who will truly understand what we're going through, so we do it here where people are going through the same thing.

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My fiance and I waited a little over six months to receive the NOA2 notice from the CVC. I called at about 6 months after applying and was given a "cutoff" date when I could call back to "red flag" it in order to get it checked out. The woman told me I could not do anything until that date, which would have been about six months and 20 days after receiving the NOA1.

However, I did receive the NOA2 about 3 or 4 days after I called so I don't know if that was coincidence or if she was able to put some kind of note on our file.

I recommend you call. Also, you should fill out the time line thingy. I think it gives people a better idea of things to see it. Good luck.

المغرب بلد جميل!

أدرس اللغة العربية منذ شهر

LOL!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I hear y'all!! I was feeling like that just last week. The only thing that gave me consolation was searching for others who were waiting around the same length of time as me. It got extremely difficult to find anyone and from the timelines I wonder now if we were THE last July filers to be approved. Most of the other July's still waiting look kind of inactive and a bunch of them hadn't filled in their timeline correctly (missed the noa2 date) but had had interviews scheduled.

What made me feel better was a lack of denied i-129f's. I just didn't find anyone who was denied flat out. They WILL get to you and you will be shocked and ecstatic when they do. I hope that day comes very soon for you.

Team J and B, I know what you mean about feeling sick reading about how happy everybody was and especially those who waited substantially less time. It's really hard to take when you're still waiting. I was so happy for those people, but so jealous too. And hearing people whine who have only been waiting a couple months just drove me nuts! But they are focusing only on their own situation and they see someone else from their month get approved and they want it too. I guess that's human nature.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

And hearing people whine who have only been waiting a couple months just drove me nuts! But they are focusing only on their own situation and they see someone else from their month get approved and they want it too. I guess that's human nature.

I'm not at the whining stage yet...but I keep hearing the VSC filers whining about their timelines and it sort of makes me want to smack them. I understand that it's hard to wait for all of us...but I would be tempted to move across the country (I have family in Rhode Island) JUST so I could transfer my case to VSC.

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.