SusieK

GOT AN INTERVIEW WITH RADIO STATION

91 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Having met a wonderful woman who does a great radio show here in Central Florida and gets broadcast around the world, have been given the greatest gift today and we get to do a live show i believe next week on all our issues.

If anyone is located in the Central Florida area, please send me a pm or if you just want to share your story that has heart and soul (they all do in my eyes) please let me know.

I have three of us right now going for the live broadcast, and the link for the show is here:

Here is the link for the show. Just click on 'Listen Live". We have

> listners from all over the nation and we have confirmed a couple from

> Switzerland also.

> http://www.1190wamt.com/

I will update as to the exact time and date ....she really is saddened to hear what is happening to all of us, but also has joy when one is approved, yes she does read the blogs, and is taken aback by such a great community of people coming together.

I will try and represent us well and send out my voice to get us heard with the delays and misinformation given. I will be careful not to mention any names, I just want more people and politicans to hear us.

Cheers to all and again, pm me or even post in this thread.

If you disagree with this - thats ok, we are not all clones, but I am going forth as I feel there is something here, and with Valentines Day coming.......sighs

Cheers all

Susie

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Having met a wonderful woman who does a great radio show here in Central Florida and gets broadcast around the world, have been given the greatest gift today and we get to do a live show i believe next week on all our issues.

If anyone is located in the Central Florida area, please send me a pm or if you just want to share your story that has heart and soul (they all do in my eyes) please let me know.

I have three of us right now going for the live broadcast, and the link for the show is here:

> Switzerland also.

I will update as to the exact time and date ....she really is saddened to hear what is happening to all of us, but also has joy when one is approved, yes she does read the blogs, and is taken aback by such a great community of people coming together.

I will try and represent us well and send out my voice to get us heard with the delays and misinformation given. I will be careful not to mention any names, I just want more people and politicans to hear us.

If you disagree with this - thats ok, we are not all clones, but I am going forth as I feel there is something here, and with Valentines Day coming.......sighs

Cheers all

Susie

This post is meant for all members, was just referring to Central Florida peeps in case they wanted to join the live broaccast interview...sorry

:dance:

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Hi all,

> Switzerland also.

Cheers all

Susie

This post is meant for all members, was just referring to Central Florida peeps in case they wanted to join the live broaccast interview...sorry

:dance:

Kick butt my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love you Susie and miss you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I-130

VISA IN HAND IM COMING HOME 10/4/08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

This will definitely go out to the heart of Floridian's and to many. Let me see if I can do it justice in conveying the story to you. It is a real current situation.

The USCIS is reviewing my expedite request. It has taken them a little over month to get the details. Normally I would of not requested it, but my mother is dying from cancer and wants to see my fiancee and I married before she dies. Hope that happens, however, I am assuming we are minimal 2 months to 3 months out even if it goes quickly and mom is starting to show signs that things are getting worse. She was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, unable to opperate and it now has speard to her spine, brain, lung, liver and who knows where else. Looks like it is moving rapidly. Unfortunately she is also the caretaker for my 76 year old father and my 91 year old aunt and without her there, I will have to take care of them to keep them in their home they worked for their whole life for. I am making plans to temporalily reside there in Florida, not change my current address as I have a job where I can work form different places in the US, but to provide them security in their home. I sent off the heart felt request to the USCIS begging they help honor my Mothers wishes to us married before she passes and to allow my Fiancee and I to provide care for them as my Fiancee wants to help. My mother was a school bus driver and my father, a painter, both retired for a good number of years and have paid their dues in life. Anyway the USCIS requested additional information back on December 20th, 15 days after I sent the request, which I found to be some what unresponsive, but I provided a two page letter from me and the Doctors diagnosis, limited in detail because of Hippa laws. To date, I have heard nothing. I have made calls to the USCIS an been told literally "so what". Gee you think they would have a heart. Also, I called and was told they can not find my expedite request, so I faxed it to them again, pleading my case. Again, a week or so later I called the USCIS, now 5 months into my Fiancee Visa request asking for some update. At this point, I am told "nobdy has access to your case file and can tell you anything. Sit back and wait and we hope your Mom can live several months more, because it may take us some time to find your request. Say what? Find my request, your kidding. Nope, we do not see anything from you yet. At this point, I am speechless, begining to loose faith in anything happening and wondering what to tell my family. I can not imagine our Government being so unresponsive. I still pray I will make it in time and pray for a response, whatever it will be. I am not looking to bypass anyone but to just honor a life request. The last call I made this week, a kind woman from the USCIS practically was crying with me on the phone and said to me she was so sorry that the USCIS had not responded to me about my request. She read my plea and said she had recently lost her mother and would give anything to to do something her wanted to do for her. Well enough said, I thanked her and assured her this was not her fault but she felt compelled to me it is, because the USCIS should take ownership to answer the request. She had seen other requests for military personnel or ranking Gov officials that did not have anything like I was facing get approved quickly. Again, she appologized and said she was sorry. For now, I am left praying for help.

In the last week I have appealed to my congressman and so has my mother. There must be a better way.

Edited by tafeagans

Tom and Watcharee (Nic)

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

I-129F Sent : 2007-09-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-10-31

I-129F RFE(s) : 2007-12-20

RFE Reply(s) : 2007-12-26

Touched 1-18

Touched 2-2

Touched 2-3, On a Sunday?

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-02-07

NVC Received : 2008-02-12

NVC Left : 2008-02-14

Consulate Received : 2008-02-18

Packet 3 Received : 2008-02-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-02-20

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-27

Interview Date : 2008-18-03

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

OMG this is beyond what i expected-

First thank you for sharing and this will be said.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and I can not display my anger with USCIS in words right now, for this story goes to show you that they have no clue what is going on.

Again thank you so very much for the time in posting........I will raise my voice for you

Susie

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

This will definitely go out to the heart of Floridian's and to many. Let me see if I can do it justice in conveying the story to you. It is a real current situation.

The USCIS is reviewing my expedite request. It has taken them a little over month to get the details. Normally I would of not requested it, but my mother is dying from cancer and wants to see my fiancee and I married before she dies. Hope that happens, however, I am assuming we are minimal 2 months to 3 months out even if it goes quickly and mom is starting to show signs that things are getting worse. She was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, unable to opperate and it now has speard to her spine, brain, lung, liver and who knows where else. Looks like it is moving rapidly. Unfortunately she is also the caretaker for my 76 year old father and my 91 year old aunt and without her there, I will have to take care of them to keep them in their home they worked for their whole life for. I am making plans to temporalily reside there in Florida, not change my current address as I have a job where I can work form different places in the US, but to provide them security in their home. I sent off the heart felt request to the USCIS begging they help honor my Mothers wishes to us married before she passes and to allow my Fiancee and I to provide care for them as my Fiancee wants to help. My mother was a school bus driver and my father, a painter, both retired for a good number of years and have paid their dues in life. Anyway the USCIS requested additional information back on December 20th, 15 days after I sent the request, which I found to be some what unresponsive, but I provided a two page letter from me and the Doctors diagnosis, limited in detail because of Hippa laws. To date, I have heard nothing. I have made calls to the USCIS an been told literally "so what". Gee you think they would have a heart. Also, I called and was told they can not find my expedite request, so I faxed it to them again, pleading my case. Again, a week or so later I called the USCIS, now 5 months into my Fiancee Visa request asking for some update. At this point, I am told "nobdy has access to your case file and can tell you anything. Sit back and wait and we hope your Mom can live several months more, because it may take us some time to find your request. Say what? Find my request, your kidding. Nope, we do not see anything from you yet. At this point, I am speechless, begining to loose faith in anything happening and wondering what to tell my family. I can not imagine our Government being so unresponsive. I still pray I will make it in time and pray for a response, whatever it will be. I am not looking to bypass anyone but to just honor a life request. The last call I made this week, a kind woman from the USCIS practically was crying with me on the phone and said to me she was so sorry that the USCIS had not responded to me about my request. She read my plea and said she had recently lost her mother and would give anything to to do something her wanted to do for her. Well enough said, I thanked her and assured her this was not her fault but she felt compelled to me it is, because the USCIS should take ownership to answer the request. She had seen other requests for military personnel or ranking Gov officials that did not have anything like I was facing get approved quickly. Again, she appologized and said she was sorry. For now, I am left praying for help.

In the last week I have appealed to my congressman and so has my mother. There must be a better way.

I hope and pray for you tonight and i hope that my wife can convay this to the public ear and cause a stir their

I have tried the link from UK and it works so all UK can listern in as well

KICK BUTT MY LOVE

I love you Susie and miss you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I-130

VISA IN HAND IM COMING HOME 10/4/08

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SUSIE...Thank you for taking this public...You Kick butt on there for all of us!!!

tafeagans - my heart goes out for you. I also lost my step-mom (she was my mom, best friend) to cancer and I wish she was alive to see me married. I will be praying that USCIS finally gets moving on your petition.

Susie, the one thing I hope will come from this interview, is that those at USCIS who obviously lack the skills for customer service, are replaced with individuals who are at least empathetic to the things we petitioners and beneficiaries face through this process.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

WOW !!!!!! this sounds awesome,this is what we need.people need to hear our stories, just how long we must be seperated from our loved ones. as if to be tortured..

being lied to...by USCIS Officers,treated nasty and rude by some(not all) USCIS officers......well Susie,just let them know what we are all going thru,....You certainly know !!!!

Thank you for being our voice.

good luck

and we will be praying for you !!!!!

Jimi

SUSIE...Thank you for taking this public...You Kick butt on there for all of us!!!

tafeagans - my heart goes out for you. I also lost my step-mom (she was my mom, best friend) to cancer and I wish she was alive to see me married. I will be praying that USCIS finally gets moving on your petition.

Susie, the one thing I hope will come from this interview, is that those at USCIS who obviously lack the skills for customer service, are replaced with individuals who are at least empathetic to the things we petitioners and beneficiaries face through this process.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

I will hun and will update everyone to time and details, all I want is for our voices to be heard as we are a minority out there, but we have to let people know about these issues but most of all I JUST WANT THAT PART OF THE GOVERNMENT TO BE HONEST - thats all I really want -

Cheers and thank you so very much

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
WOW !!!!!! this sounds awesome,this is what we need.people need to hear our stories, just how long we must be seperated from our loved ones. as if to be tortured..

being lied to...by USCIS Officers,treated nasty and rude by some(not all) USCIS officers......well Susie,just let them know what we are all going thru,....You certainly know !!!!

good luck

Jimi

This is great ! Most of us know that government employees have king sized attitudes in the first place.Nut the lies,that is what really bothers me.And you're absolutely right,being separated from my loved one is sheer torture. :crying:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

good luck

Jimi

This is great ! Most of us know that government employees have king sized attitudes in the first place.Nut the lies,that is what really bothers me.And you're absolutely right,being separated from my loved one is sheer torture. :crying:

Hi all,

Just got confirmation on broadcast for this coming up Friday - 6pm -7pm est and the story that is hitting her hard is the one from Taf and also some from my PM"S - again anyone that wants their story shared briefly without any names, please post here or pm me - I am so there and ready... I will post her email here so that you can see what is going on.

Yeah us.

Hi Susie,

Let's lock this interview down for this Friday's Broadcast, (2/8). The

time is 6pm-7pm. I can't believe the Government is treating Citizens

this way. Our Government is based on Conservative, Let's keep the

family

together at all cost, kind of ideas. I cannot for the life of me

understand why their is no 'Heart' involved in this issue. In the blog

I read, with the mother with Cancer's dying wish, is there any way to

get maybe a temp Visa or is something like that a possibility? I guess

I can't believe the only answer would be 'I hope your Mom lives

Longer'.

This does not compute. At least we can start talking about it. Let me

know if Friday is good.

Cheers will update later in the week xxxxx

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

good luck

Jimi

This is great ! Most of us know that government employees have king sized attitudes in the first place.Not the lies,that is what really bothers me.And you're absolutely right,being separated from my loved one is sheer torture. :crying:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

heres my story ! :luv: THEY NEED TO HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met mine in Elementary school back in 1987 in Lima Peru. I was born in NY but gre up in Lima

I had a huge crush on him! and used to follow him around like a lil stalker very terrible of me! ha ha !

Then in 1989 I moved to a different school closer to my house and he moved to Mexico. Never saw eachother again. Years passed and I moved back to NY went to college here in NY Ive been here for 9 years. In 2005 my friend told me to go check out this website hi5 that I could find some many people from Lima AND OLD FRIENDS so I did and found a lot of older friends, Then I wondered how this lil kid that I used to follow back in elemntary school was doing?! and looked for him and indeed found him..

We started messagin back and forth until we started chatting on the MSN and became good friends. months passed and In jan of 06 went to Lima to visit my family and to meeet him again ha ha.

IT WAS AMAZING we saw eachother and felt as if we have never lost contact I mean 19 YEARS HAD PASSED! and it felt as if we were friends FOREVER!

we felt we were meant ot be! We kept our long distance relationship alive i started travelling there every 6 months since 06, its hard to give tourist visas to come here so as much as he wanted he got denied. So we just kept positive and Of course I didn t mind traveling there! went there in jan 06, october of 06, april of 07 and last trip October of 07....

Oct 07 He proposed in front of hundreds of people at the airport in one of my trips there! and now we are engaged.

Came back to NY and sent the application with ALL of its requirments. I sent everything translated emails, letters birhtdyas cards, declarations of love , tons of pictures. Notarized Letters from my parents witnessing our engagement, what they asked I sent. =)

Visa I 130 for Step Daughter

Sept 2010-- Getting documents ready. sent BC out for translation.

March 1st 2012-- Sent documents to USCIS

June 15th 2012 EMAIL OF APPROVAL !!

Dec 15th 2012 -- Interview scheduled ( 1-23-2013)

Jan 9th 2013--Medical Exam

heres my story ! :luv: THEY NEED TO HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met mine in Elementary school back in 1987 in Lima Peru. I was born in NY but gre up in Lima

I had a huge crush on him! and used to follow him around like a lil stalker very terrible of me! ha ha !

Then in 1989 I moved to a different school closer to my house and he moved to Mexico. Never saw eachother again. Years passed and I moved back to NY went to college here in NY Ive been here for 9 years. In 2005 my friend told me to go check out this website hi5 that I could find some many people from Lima AND OLD FRIENDS so I did and found a lot of older friends, Then I wondered how this lil kid that I used to follow back in elemntary school was doing?! and looked for him and indeed found him..

We started messagin back and forth until we started chatting on the MSN and became good friends. months passed and In jan of 06 went to Lima to visit my family and to meeet him again ha ha.

IT WAS AMAZING we saw eachother and felt as if we have never lost contact I mean 19 YEARS HAD PASSED! and it felt as if we were friends FOREVER!

we felt we were meant ot be! We kept our long distance relationship alive i started travelling there every 6 months since 06, its hard to give tourist visas to come here so as much as he wanted he got denied. So we just kept positive and Of course I didn t mind traveling there! went there in jan 06, october of 06, april of 07 and last trip October of 07....

Oct 07 He proposed in front of hundreds of people at the airport in one of my trips there! and now we are engaged.

Came back to NY and sent the application with ALL of its requirments. I sent everything translated emails, letters birhtdyas cards, declarations of love , tons of pictures. Notarized Letters from my parents witnessing our engagement, what they asked I sent. =)

Thank you so much - combinations of any and all are appreciated and AGAIN I WILL NOT SAY NAMES - just that our story will finally be heard and the broadcast is international......................................... :devil:

Edited by SusieK

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.