Tanjay

February interviews at US Embassy Manila

568 posts in this topic

Is anyone starting to get a little excited yet ??? :)

I am the only one excited??? Was hoping others were feeling that way too.... :unsure:

Your it Dennis :blink: hehehe

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone starting to get a little excited yet ??? :)

I am the only one excited??? Was hoping others were feeling that way too.... :unsure:

Your it Dennis :blink: hehehe

Tim, I think you are a little bit excited too...but, you just don't wish others to know.... :lol:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

excited yes im about ready to burst come on february hurry up and get here

June 21, 2007 sent 129f to csc

Nov 8, 2007 noa2

Nov 12,2007 hardcopy received in mail

Nov 28, 2007 nvc received noa2 from uscis california

Nov 29, 2007 nvc sends case to manila case #mnl2007832xxx

feb 2 2008 flying to manila

feb 8 2008 interview.

feb 8 2008 approved

feb 17 we both arrive in san francisco yey!

mar 8 wedding

may 31 file for aos and ead

june28 biometrics appoinment

sept 15 recieved appt letter aos interview on oct..30

oct 30 passed interview for aos waiting for greencard in the mail !!!

nov 12 Greencard in hand woo hoo

august 3 2010 file for removal of conditional greencard

august 10 Noa1

Sep 9 Biometrics

Dec 1 approved

Dec 8 10 Year Greencard recieved

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

FYI - Feb interview dates

I have friend who has their interview date Feb 4th. Medical was Dec 30 - She called and the told her she could do the medical anytime before the 30th as well. She went to St Lukes last week and did her medical early

That saved them more time together getting ready to come back to the US rather than staying in manila a whole week for the interview. Just thought i would share this info if anybody would like to try the same. Call the USEM and set it up. so they can send the packet to St lukes.

our timeline:

=o= PROCESSING =O=

06-Jul-07 ----- sent I-129F

16-Jul-07 ----- NOA1

21-Nov-07 ----- NOA2

27-Dec-07 ----- NVC sent file to USEM

16-Jan-08 ----- mailed packet 4

28-Jan-08 ----- recvd packet 4

03-Mar-08 ----- medical date (planning to go earlier probably 2nd wk of Feb)

13-Feb-08 ----- thanks God im done with my medical exam taken Feb 12 & released Feb13

very smooth processing God is Good All the Time

10-Mar-08 ----- interview date there's no big deal in USEM especially if u'r with ur fiance

25-Mar-08 ----- visa on hand (Thank you Lord)

=o= USA =o=

09-Apr-08 ----- arrived in the USA(POE Minn/st pl) thanks God i made it by myself. God is Good All the Time

25-May-08 ----- OUR BIG DAY!!! (1yr after engaged)

05-Jun-08 ------ got SSN

25-Jun-08 ------ got driver's permit

08-Oct-08 ------ passed the road test... yeyyyy i can drive alone now... thank you Lord

=o= AOS =o=

26-Jun-08 ------ Filed/Sent AOS

03-Jul-08 ------ Received Biometric appointment

23-Jul-08 ------ Biometric appointment date

12-Sep-08 ----- Got mah GC

I-129f was approved in 141 days from your filing date.

I have friend who has their interview date Feb 4th. Medical was Dec 30 - She called and the told her she could do the medical anytime before the 30th as well. She went to St Lukes last week and did her medical early

That saved them more time together getting ready to come back to the US rather than staying in manila a whole week for the interview. Just thought i would share this info if anybody would like to try the same. Call the USEM and set it up. so they can send the packet to St lukes.

Curt and Leah thankyou for the info. I will call the USEM after Christmas. They have always been nice to me.

Happy Holidays everyone.

(I am very EXCITED. I am counting the days down till I leave to be with my one true love. Maricar)

Curt and Leah thankyou for the info. I will call the USEM after Christmas. They have always been nice to me.

Happy Holidays everyone.

(I am very EXCITED. I am counting the days down till I leave to be with my one true love. Maricar)

Tim, how many days are there left now??? :blink:

Anyone planning to do early Med exams? Funny, I already got the letter that my fiance will be receiving Packet IV, and this letter has the Medical exam date and Interview date but til now, she still haven't received it...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Anyone planning to do early Med exams? Funny, I already got the letter that my fiance will be receiving Packet IV, and this letter has the Medical exam date and Interview date but til now, she still haven't received it...

No packet 4 yet but I am already done with our first day of medical. Second day is on the 26th.

Edited by raquel_1208

05/18/07 married

05/29/07 sent I-130s for me & my daughter at CSC

06/16/07 checks for I-130 cashed

06/19/07 sent I-129F not waiting for noa1 but with printed online copies of checks cashed

06/25/07 check for I-129f cashed

06/29/07 transferred I-129f to CSC

07/03/07 received noa1 in the mail for I-129f

10/31/07 approved K3 and my I-130 except for my daughter

11/05/07 received NOA2 in the mail

12/01/07 received mail from NVC/yey we got our case number

12/20/07 went to St. Lukes and had my early medical exam

01/30/08 schedule for medical

02/07/08 interview, approved!

02/12/08 visa pick-up/cfo

02/14/08 POE-LAX

06/19/08 AOS mailed thru USPS

06/22/08 AOS delivered to Chicago IL

06/28/08 check cashed

06/30/08 received NOA1 dated 06/25/08

07/26/08 biometrics appointment

09/09/08 received EAD card in the mail

12/03/08 received interview letter for Jan 21 2009

01/21/09 approved for conditional permanent residence

02/02/09 permanent residence card arrived in the mail

10/21/10 submit form to remove conditions

01/21/11 10 year gc received

03/05/12 mailed my N-400

03/06/12 received email that they have my N-400

04/05/12 biometrics

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just got back from Christmas eve dinner. . . Merry Christmas everyone. :)

AOS -
08-08-08 - Filed AOS with EAD and AP
08-18-08 - NOA for EAD,AP and AOS
08-21-08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter
09-09-08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am Kansas City
09-18-08 - I-485 transferred to CSC (got an email from USCIS)
10-07-08 - EAD Touched
10-19-08 - My birthday / Found out I am Pregnant!
10-22-08 - Grief, Pain, Sadness
11-06-08 - EAD card ordered; AP approved (USCIS website)
01-16-09 - AOS Touched
02-23-09 - Green Card (conditional) and welcome letter received in the mail
02-24-09 - Got the job in boyce and bynum lab

"When I bring my worries b4 d throne of Grace, I am at peace bcos I know my God is in full control"

My Website

Happy Holidays everyone.

38!!!!

Until we leave Dennis

It seems so long.

No packet 4 yet but I am already done with our first day of medical. Second day is on the 26th.

Is the embassy going to be okay with you doing it so early

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Happy Holidays everyone.

38!!!!

Until we leave Dennis

It seems so long.

Is the embassy going to be okay with you doing it so early

It says in the embassy website, medical is valid for 6 months. Some people at VJ had done it and they are now in the US with their spouses and children.

05/18/07 married

05/29/07 sent I-130s for me & my daughter at CSC

06/16/07 checks for I-130 cashed

06/19/07 sent I-129F not waiting for noa1 but with printed online copies of checks cashed

06/25/07 check for I-129f cashed

06/29/07 transferred I-129f to CSC

07/03/07 received noa1 in the mail for I-129f

10/31/07 approved K3 and my I-130 except for my daughter

11/05/07 received NOA2 in the mail

12/01/07 received mail from NVC/yey we got our case number

12/20/07 went to St. Lukes and had my early medical exam

01/30/08 schedule for medical

02/07/08 interview, approved!

02/12/08 visa pick-up/cfo

02/14/08 POE-LAX

06/19/08 AOS mailed thru USPS

06/22/08 AOS delivered to Chicago IL

06/28/08 check cashed

06/30/08 received NOA1 dated 06/25/08

07/26/08 biometrics appointment

09/09/08 received EAD card in the mail

12/03/08 received interview letter for Jan 21 2009

01/21/09 approved for conditional permanent residence

02/02/09 permanent residence card arrived in the mail

10/21/10 submit form to remove conditions

01/21/11 10 year gc received

03/05/12 mailed my N-400

03/06/12 received email that they have my N-400

04/05/12 biometrics

Merry Christmas !!!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! Next Christmas will hopefully be even more Merry for all of us!
:yes:

My wife is ploanning to do the medical on the 15th. It seems to be normal for the petitioner to get the letter long before the spouse. From what I have seen on this forum, USEM does not get packet iv to all benificiaries.

What I think is funny is that you have received the letter already and I live 2,000 miles closer to the DOS. :blink:

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just wondering and I'm a little confuse.:-( So it happens that the beneficiary will not get the packet IV? What to do then if that would be the case? What's the procedure?

I'm a little worried coz I already have the medical and ineterview appoinment. Got it from the site. And I'm planning to have an early medical, probably 3 weeks from my inetrview which will be on Feb. 8...

THE K-1 PROCESS

June 14, 2007: Sent I-129F to Texas Service Center (but case was transferred to CSC)

June 27, 2007: Receipt Notice Date

October 29, 2007: Petition is APPROVED! :-)

December 10, 2007: Case received at NVC

December 12, 2007: Case is forwarded to US Embassy!

January 2, 2008: Pay Delbros for Document Verification

January 8, 2008: CFO Seminar

January 23-24, 2008: Early Medical (Original Sched is Feb. 1, 2008)

February 8, 2008: Interview Date (6:30AM)

February 15, 2008: Received Visa :-)

February 27, 2008: Fly to USA... POE: JFK - New York... :-)

March 14, 2008: Applied for SSN

April 18, 2008: Wedding Day :-)

THE AOS PROCESS

May 13, 2008: Sent AOS docs to USCIS including EAD and AP

May 15, 2008: Package was delivered!

May 21, 2008: Check was cashed!

May 20, 2008: Notice Date for AOS, EAD, & AP

May 24, 2008: Received All 3 NOA's in the mail

May 26, 2008: All 3 cases available online (at National Benefit Center or MSC)

June 12, 2008: Biometric Appointment (USCIS Raleigh - Durham, NC)

June 12, 2008: AOS and EAD touched!

July 19, 2008: AP Approved! Approval is sent!

July 22, 2008: Approval status available online!

July 26, 2008: AP received in the mail!

July 28, 2008: EAD card received in the mail! (With July 19 approval date)

Jan. 13, 2009: Interview Date at USCIS - Raleigh/Durham

APPROVED!!!!

Hi guys and gals,

You may want to consolidate all of your timelines at the main Manila Interview thread. We picked up your timelines and added them to our thread. Please feel free to add more information like the date you received packet 4, medical, interview date and Manila case number.

Click link here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1445924

We also have lots of oldtimers there who can help answer questions that you may have.

Good luck with the rest of your journeys.

PW

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.