CanGal

Am I Overreacting??

5,611 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Nahhh...he was OK not being there for the game..but he's turned me into a rabid fan I fear!! :lol: I'llnever miss a World Cup again!!! :lol: I'll also be watching the Premiership with much more interest than I did last year...I watched a few Man U games with him, but not a lot...I'll be watchin' em all this year!! Ha..off to watch Brazil/France in a minute..they're just finishing up trouncing one another in FIFA..PS2 :lol: M. We're all pretty bummed at the way England went out tho...Craig was afraid of that(like most England fans I guess..) if they went to penalties..he couldn't even watch the last one!! :lol:

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

i say let's all get together... have a ton of margaritas... kick back... joke... maybe get under the water sprinkler

you are my kinda gal :lol::lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

are these games on satellite? i have dish network.. where can i find them?

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline

haaaaaaaa thanx Dix...I sure wish we could do that!!! I know about the supper thing...I need to grab somethin' from the freezer as well, but I'm bein' lazy too! :whistle::) M.

ManU2.jpg

are these games on satellite? i have dish network.. where can i find them?

I don't know but i am sure M or sukes will be able to tell you

My man is cooking me an extra large steak on the grill for extra comfort food :lol::lol: it's boiling here today :dance:

Edited by welshcookie

Timeline

Yummmmmmmmm Welshie..now all you need is a nice baked potato with butter and sour cream to top it off!! ;) I don't know because I don't have dish network, we have cable....sorry. :( M.

ManU2.jpg

Timeline

Woot, Woot Welshie, that's great! What did you do for favors? :) You're getting married right around my bday...27 July.... :)

HUGE thunderboomers overhead right now, and France just scored..wooo hooo(and sorry for the Brazil fans..but hey I know.it's far from over yet!) M.

PS..I hope Mercman's not getting the terrible weather we are here right now!!! Lovely day to cosy up tho!! :wub::)

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg

I had some mini Love Spoons made from my home town in Wales and also Yankee Candles 'wedding day' fragrance.....I put them in pretty pull tie bags... :luv:

ate my steak and am soooooooo full......... :lol:

Timeline

awwwwww that sounds SO nice Welshie...can't wait for you to get hitched!!!! :) Your steak is making me hungryyyyyyyyy. :lol: M.

ManU2.jpg

I had some mini Love Spoons made from my home town in Wales and also Yankee Candles 'wedding day' fragrance.....I put them in pretty pull tie bags... :luv:

ate my steak and am soooooooo full......... :lol:

Welsh love spoons - that's lovely :thumbs:

Lynne I have Direct TV and they are on ESPN & ABC.

I am off to a local 4th July deal in an hour, hubby's band have been playing there for the last few hours...but it was tooo hot for little old Brit me :lol:

So I am off to see the rest, this is my first 4th July in the USA :thumbs:

I am gonna wear my Union Jack t-shirt....what d'ya reckon...good choice :whistle:

Timeline

Good choice Sukes :yes: I want one too!!! Next trip... :)

We just finished watching some Jonathan Creeks and a DS9, and now off to bed ina couple minutes...talk to you all tomorrow! :)

PS..where IS that Roi??????

ManU2.jpg

I am gonna wear my Union Jack t-shirt....what d'ya reckon...good choice :whistle:

:lol::lol: I am off to one on the base in a few hours.....I was gonna wear me England shirt but that doesn't seem such a great idea today!!! :crying:

Have a good day everyone....

P.S It is hot as hell here in UK today also!!!! :dance::dance: