CanGal

Am I Overreacting??

5,611 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
weeeeeeee... incha'allah...

on a funnier note... yacine's aunt me and went shopping at a fabric store... I absoloutely adore the liquetes they have here.. they are like a really light fabric that are made into long shirts... they are very comfy.. well we got the fabric and I wanted some special designs so my aunt brought them to a seamstress where she lives... and when she was doing the measuring she was talking to my aunt.. and she kept fondling my boobs and saying "Hna hna hna" which is like "right here and here and here" and my cousins were cracking up... till this day we make jokes about it...

are they talking about you having big boobs icewoman? :lol:

nite nite... sweet dreams... *hugs*

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I've been away from VJ for almost 2 months and can't believe this thread is still going :lol::lol::thumbs:

Heading Home!

Naturalization

Feb 28/2011 - sent paperwork

Mar 3/11 - received text & email notification - they have it!

Mar 15/11 - text, email, and notice sent - biometrics booked

April 12/11 - biometrics done - I start studying

May - get the letter

June 27 - Interview and oath ceremony - same day

Lifting Conditions

Feb 5/08 - Sent paperwork by USPS - priority

Feb 14/08 - NOA issued

Feb 28/08 - Biometrics letter received for The Bronx Office - have to reschedule

Mar 22/08 - Biometrics rescheduled - LOVE the Saturday appointment!

Feb ?/09 - done!

I'M HIGHLY OPINIONATED WHEN I WANT TO BE, BUT I NEVER SAID I WAS RIGHT

I've been away from VJ for almost 2 months and can't believe this thread is still going :lol::lol::thumbs:

Yep it was well and truly hijacked in spectacular style :P although we do still have the odd post answering the OP ...confuses the hell out of us :lol::lol:

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Hi everyone.. just soooooooo so bummed over the England match :( :( :cry:

Merc's gettin' married today...woooooooooooooot

Otherwise, not much to add. Hope everyones havin' a good day, aside from the footie of course... :( M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

man...what a downer.... :( .....ah well.......

Hope Merc is having a great day!!!!! :lol:

Timeline

Yep it was well and truly hijacked in spectacular style :P although we do still have the odd post answering the OP ...confuses the hell out of us :lol::lol:

okay... didn't watch the footSie game... (mich, get with the program sista... lol... you may have to read a few pages back where Welshwoman had to explain what it was... she intentionally said footsie to throw me off... the heiffer!!! :P much love welshie)... lol... hope ya have a great day mich! *hugs*

welshie, sukes... sorry you guys are bummed... i guess your footsie team lost?

MERC... HAPPY WEDDING DAY MY FRIEND!!! hope ya have sunny skies... and starry nights... for your wedding day and honeymoon!

114959908992789.gif

<sigh>

ah well....

wow...it gets ugly in that world cup thread :lol::lol:

Good day to you sista Dixie (F)

Timeline

heya welshie! *hugs*

how's about this... i will have a party at my place for you and sukes... and we will just PRETEND that your team won... how about that? won't that be fun? woooooooohooooooooooo

just get yer booty's to georgia... lol... we'll have us a righteous time!

114959908992789.gif

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

England lost Dixie Chick...can't Craig, Corey and I come to the party too???? We're on a bit of a bummer here in this house.. :cry:

:) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

heya welshie! *hugs*

how's about this... i will have a party at my place for you and sukes... and we will just PRETEND that your team won... how about that? won't that be fun? woooooooohooooooooooo

just get yer booty's to georgia... lol... we'll have us a righteous time!

ooooo.....wouldn't that be sooo cool??!!! :thumbs:

England lost Dixie Chick...can't Craig, Corey and I come to the party too???? We're on a bit of a bummer here in this house.. :cry:

awwwww.......how is Craig doing?....was he sad not to be here for the game? I bet he is bummed.. :(

Timeline

mich... you never have to ask to come to my house... mi casa su casa... you at home girl!!! i say the more the merrier... and corey and devon can skateboard... :)

i realllllllllly need to take something out of the freezer to cook for supper... but i just wanna be lazy today...

we rented movies yesterday... watched 2 of them already... BOO & THE BONE SNATCHER... they both sucked... devon picked out the movies... and we still have 2 more to go... can't remember the names of them...

i say let's all get together... have a ton of margaritas... kick back... joke... maybe get under the water sprinkler (i don't have a pool... lol) and just YAK IT UP!!!

114959908992789.gif