CanGal

Am I Overreacting??

5,611 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
i like the X-men movies... i have a weakness for Hugh Jackman... lol...

still no word from aggie... and where is everyone else?

i think it will be up to me, merc and jess to keep this little thread alive... lol

The X-Men movies are tricky.....it's hard not to make that silly and there are a lot of story lines to try to follow.

Keeping the thread alive today! Uh-oh.....I'll be in meetings pretty soon that will last much of the day. I haven't been on at night too much because I've been getting the house ready and combating rabbits.

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

lol... merc... bless ya bro! i can so easily see you getting teamed up on by a rabbit squad...

the office is quiet today... my boss just left to go do some environmental testing out of town... woohoo! i can always get much more work done when he is gone... lol... and still have time for VJ... yay!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline

i like the X-men movies... i have a weakness for Hugh Jackman... lol...

still no word from aggie... and where is everyone else?

i think it will be up to me, merc and jess to keep this little thread alive... lol

The X-Men movies are tricky.....it's hard not to make that silly and there are a lot of story lines to try to follow.

Keeping the thread alive today! Uh-oh.....I'll be in meetings pretty soon that will last much of the day. I haven't been on at night too much because I've been getting the house ready and combating rabbits.

I have some ridiculous meetings today......I had to let go of my mild mannered nature a few days back and flame the h#ll out of one of our vendors. They turned some software over to us for testing and it was terrible so I let them have it. Poor dudes have been scrambling ever since. These meetings will be to "talk" about our problems. The VP always does that when I send the news over. Personally, I'd rather save the time and just fix the issue......but this way, the VP gets to feel important hahahahaha.

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Timeline

merc... i bet when you get all riled up, your hair stands on end... and you have sparks flying from your eyes... and smoke outta your ears...

sometimes, ya just gotta FLAME AWAY... even though i normally go out of my way to not do so... lol... i hate to get that mad... hurts the digestive tract...

114959908992789.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
just poppin in quick to say helllllllllllllo yall. anyone got any ideas where i can find good deals on airline tickets, one way from beirut lebanon to jfk? on sept 27?? under 900 perferably............help a sista out.

ill be back a little later....everyone is home today so i dont get as much time online like usual

i tried just about every flight site online, went with orbitz. what i learned was that little travel gnome - he lies!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
merc... i bet when you get all riled up, your hair stands on end... and you have sparks flying from your eyes... and smoke outta your ears...

sometimes, ya just gotta FLAME AWAY... even though i normally go out of my way to not do so... lol... i hate to get that mad... hurts the digestive tract...

I really don't like being angry......I can't say that for some other people I work with though hahahaha.

It really goes against my nature and things that I believe in......but sometimes that emotion and anger is what is required to get a desired response. It's frustrating working with a vendor that is like that because then I feel like I have to ride them all the time. The worst part of that is that it can get you all worked up and that is tough to shake off before you get home.......and I HATE it when work comes home with me....sometimes you just can't help it though.

Yep.....when I get angry watch out! Because by then, things have gone way too far or someone has crossed way over the line. Most times I'm very patient and I try to be a good listener. I'm no sucker though either, so that side comes out from time to time.

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Timeline
went with orbitz. what i learned was that little travel gnome - he lies!

:lol::lol::lol:

merc... i am the same way... with the mix of italian and cheroke indian... my brothers say not to piss me off because you never know if A) i will scalp ya... or B) stuff ya in the trunk of the car to concrete ya and sink ya to the bottom of the ocean at a later date... lol

plus... like you, it hurts my feelings when i have to get that angry with someone... i have only gotten that mad once here at my current job (been here almost 4 years)... and it was due to some guy NOT going by the route that I gave him for environmental testing... luckily, i always keep a copy for myself in the CYA FILE... and could prove him wrong... come to find out, this same guy was trying to use my boss's company credit card to buy some testing equipment so that he could go out to work on his own... DUH! i'm not that stupid of an office manager... transactions over a certain amount HAVE to be called in to the office by the credit card company... needless to say, i SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ENJOYED firing his butt!!!

114959908992789.gif

Timeline

went with orbitz. what i learned was that little travel gnome - he lies!

:lol::lol::lol:

merc... i am the same way... with the mix of italian and cheroke indian... my brothers say not to piss me off because you never know if A) i will scalp ya... or B) stuff ya in the trunk of the car to concrete ya and sink ya to the bottom of the ocean at a later date... lol

plus... like you, it hurts my feelings when i have to get that angry with someone... i have only gotten that mad once here at my current job (been here almost 4 years)... and it was due to some guy NOT going by the route that I gave him for environmental testing... luckily, i always keep a copy for myself in the CYA FILE... and could prove him wrong... come to find out, this same guy was trying to use my boss's company credit card to buy some testing equipment so that he could go out to work on his own... DUH! i'm not that stupid of an office manager... transactions over a certain amount HAVE to be called in to the office by the credit card company... needless to say, i SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ENJOYED firing his butt!!!

hahaha....I think I'd hate to see you angry too.

So, what did he say when you confronted him? Were ya snippy in the firing or just very polite?

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Morning guys, gotta go to the dentist at 1pm to have this pain around my TMJ in my jaw checked out. Don't want it turning into an abcess on a holiday weekend!!

See ya later :thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

awww hope the jaws not too bad Sukes; Corey and I just went for cleanings too and have to go back the 17th and 24th for a cavity or two... :( You were right last night...I was indeed watching downloaded Brit TV and then when hubby fell asleep on the couch around 12:30 popped on here for a minute and read my book til he woke up....boring night, but nice and relaxing!! Makes a welcome break after Spring semester and enjoying it since Summer sem. starts this coming Wednesday!

Merc and Dixie...watch out if you're angry methinks.. :lol: How the heck are ya today?? :) Still no Robert, hey??? Where IS that dude??? I think he should definitely be admonished for leaving the thread for this long...first warning at least. :lol: M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Timeline
hahaha....I think I'd hate to see you angry too.

So, what did he say when you confronted him? Were ya snippy in the firing or just very polite?

lol... i will admit that i am very hard-headed and stubborn... but when i am angry... the best thing to do is to leave me alone... lol

oh i try to always be reasonable... but when i had to fire that jerk... i was dignified... but my words were straight and to the point... lol... told him to NEVER use us for a job reference... and even talked my boss into reporting to the police that he definitely DID try to use the company credit card for illegal gains... and have a statement from the credit card company... glad that jerk is GONE!

*waves @ mich*

apparently aggie still cannot log in... no word from him to if he has been contacted by admin...

Edited by Dixie_Peach

114959908992789.gif

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

ive chked out expedia and they too expensive with not alot of room for flexible, in the time schedules........we orig were going to go with a roundtrip, Airfrance they had a great schedule and the round trip was only 1210, but then he got thinkin maybe he will go to Saudi before i come back here so then we'd have to pay to change the destination....so i chkd airfrance one way and its 1051! #######!!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline
Hubby says face is swelling so I am might be back minus a tooth later...great!

awwwwwwwwww... i'm sorry sukies... i hope ya feel lots better soon!!!

114959908992789.gif

Timeline

Sukes.....if you have to go through this then take full advantage. Play it up as more than it is and get some pampering!

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage