CanGal

Am I Overreacting??

5,611 posts in this topic

Wow looks like everyones been feeling sorta bad. I started having panic attacks a couple of days ago for no apparent reason, then had a big blow up with my mom the night before last. Well prior to the blow up the panic attacks were playing havoc on my asthma...needless to say after the blow up with my mom my asthma took a nose dive and as of yesterday I'm back on prednisone to get the asthma under control and ativan to get the panic attacks under control.

I just can't believe my mom. I tell her I'm having panic attacks out of the blue....first she suggests maybe it's because the next day was the anniversary of my youngest sisters passing...then decides it's because my daughter believes in wicca and my husband pagan and god it telling us it's wrong and brining the panic attacks on. Nothing like turning to your mom for comfort and her damning your entire family...NO ONE attacks my daughter!

ARGGGGH was a big fight.

Awwww Kat.....hope things improve for ya soon....healthwise and with your mom. My son is also heavily into Wicca....ppl are afraid of what they don't have any understanding of... (F)

Wow looks like everyones been feeling sorta bad. I started having panic attacks a couple of days ago for no apparent reason, then had a big blow up with my mom the night before last. Well prior to the blow up the panic attacks were playing havoc on my asthma...needless to say after the blow up with my mom my asthma took a nose dive and as of yesterday I'm back on prednisone to get the asthma under control and ativan to get the panic attacks under control.

I just can't believe my mom. I tell her I'm having panic attacks out of the blue....first she suggests maybe it's because the next day was the anniversary of my youngest sisters passing...then decides it's because my daughter believes in wicca and my husband pagan and god it telling us it's wrong and brining the panic attacks on. Nothing like turning to your mom for comfort and her damning your entire family...NO ONE attacks my daughter!

ARGGGGH was a big fight.

Awwww Kat.....hope things improve for ya soon....healthwise and with your mom. My son is also heavily into Wicca....ppl are afraid of what they don't have any understanding of... (F)

i agree with you on that sister welch cake

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

can I just say to PsychoKat..... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: *cough* :whistle: if ya know what I mean.... zipping.gif

Edited by Frances

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
can I just say to PsychoKat..... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: *cough* :whistle: if ya know what I mean.... zipping.gif

the last time I coughed and whistled was at the doctor........didn't know you could whistle without using your lips (if you are a man of course).

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Timeline

the last time I coughed and whistled was at the doctor........didn't know you could whistle without using your lips (if you are a man of course).

:lol: well I am talented...

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Timeline

:lol: well I am talented...

now those are skillz

do you whistle while you work? hum a merry tune?

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Hey PsychoKat,

I think we all hear ya on mums, mine just left and it was time!!! Much as I love her :P

It's a stressful time, me and my mum were horrendous just before I left for the USA, it's like a roadtrip you have to take - stress with your mum!

}}}}H{{{{

I miss Brother Robert...any news Brother Dean??

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hey PsychoKat,

I think we all hear ya on mums, mine just left and it was time!!! Much as I love her :P

It's a stressful time, me and my mum were horrendous just before I left for the USA, it's like a roadtrip you have to take - stress with your mum!

}}}}H{{{{

What is going on with Brother Robert?????

My mom is normally open minded but she has this friend who happens to have been over that night and he's psycho about it all. I'm live and let live ...we all have our beliefs to bring us comfort and so far as I'm concerned that's all fine. Mom and I have often had talks about these things but with Dave over it was all anything about wicca is pure unadultrated evil! bleah ANYWAY! somewhere along the line we'll get through it.

So far as whistling...whats scary is when I'm sleeping...remember that scene in the exorcist with linda blair when she's doing that awful wheezing? That's what I sound like while I'm sleeping...you almost expect for my head to start spinning around at any minute!

July 12, 2002 - Married

I130

May 18, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

May 20, 2005 - Received Date

June 2, 2005 - Notice Date

June 6, 2005 - Received NOA1

September 10, 2005No action to date

December 1, 2005 -Approved

I129

August 25, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

August 26, 2005 - USPS tracking shows Delivered, August 26, 2005, 1:54 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60680

September 7, 2005 - "touched" I think

September 12, 2005 - Received NOA1 showing receipt date of August 30, 2005

October 17, 2005 - APPROVED!!!

November 27, 2005 - Received by NVC

November 3, 2005 - RFE received from Consulate

November 18, 2005 - RFE delivered to Consulate

November 28, 2005 - Instructions received

December 6, 2005 - Medical Appt Much confusion and lack of communication by Physicians caused much delay :(

March 23 - Checklist received

May 12 - Packet 4 received

June 1 - Interview

June 1 - APPROVED!!!!!

June 7 - Steve Arrived home

Timeline
So far as whistling...whats scary is when I'm sleeping...remember that scene in the exorcist with linda blair when she's doing that awful wheezing? That's what I sound like while I'm sleeping...you almost expect for my head to start spinning around at any minute!

Bolt.gif

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Hey PsychoKat,

}}}}H{{{{

not so far..i think we will see if he can log in later today...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
He cannot log in to VJ and we are all wondering why :help:

:(:crying::(:crying::(

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Timeline
awww I ate a few crackers, first food today and now I feel sick :crying:

well......what do you expect when you eat white people?

sukie likes man-sushi

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage