CanGal

Am I Overreacting??

5,611 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Hi Icey..how ya doin' girl? What's going on in Algeria?

Hey howdie ho everyone else....boring in this thread today...where ya all at??? :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I was afraid the thread would die!!

Not much going on here.. still visiting at Yacines aunts house...I dont want to leave... they are spoiling the ####### outta me... ahh.. we are in the beautiful mountains.. but the days have been really dry and hot..

hope all is well with everyone else.!

:ph34r: Iceeey

Lynne & Dawn check your email please

:o:o Holy #######!! contact made :lol::thumbs:

Good morning everyone.....bloody Wimbledon....it is STILL pissing down outside!....*wonders if throwing a sicky would be a good idea* :innocent:

Edited by welshcookie

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hey everyone!!! WE GOT A NEW MOUSEE!!! and the dang cat betta stay away from dis one!!!! wait............we aint got no cats!! only 11 dang hamesters, i swear these things breed so much! ughhh anyway.......nowww i am back and hopefully since i was only part of this thread one day when my mouse died, i can become more of it and stuff n stuff lol............

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

I am feeling totally shite today, having a bad flare up of my gastro-intestinal candida. Waiting for the Nurse to call me so I can get my meds, I have to be well for my interview next week :help:

I am feeling totally shite today, having a bad flare up of my gastro-intestinal candida. Waiting for the Nurse to call me so I can get my meds, I have to be well for my interview next week :help:

oh noooooooo....hope you feel better really soon *hugs*

Timeline

awww i hope you feel better!!!! i had the stomach uckies alllll last week and im still havin some.........ah well...i really hope you feel better!!!!

this thread died :(

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Thanks girls....I just need my meds and to avoid sugar like it is the plague.

Nah it didn't die yet, just a bit quiet, miror is on holiday, merc is busy trying to catch rabbits, dean is a bit quiet, roi is missing in action under suspicious circumstances, mich has not been in today yet, neither has dixie or frances....but us 3 are here :thumbs:

i am here,,just been busy at work with a double caseload,...hmm. i worry about one of my brothers..l.

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

yes as long as someone is here it will not die!!!

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Morning everyone! :) We're just watching the Brazil/Ghana game(go Ghana...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) ;):lol: and then in 2 hours or so we're off to the lake to get together with some of my Dad's family to cookout,etc...not a huge get together, but should be fun!!! :) tty all later, and Sukes, hope you feel better SOON!!! (F) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)