CanGal

Am I Overreacting??

5,611 posts in this topic

well into late afternoon here....my other half has a load of navy buddies round for BBQ so I have played the hostess for a while and now letting them get on with the beers and weird stories :blink:

:lol::lol:

You have been working too hard Charles :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
well into late afternoon here....my other half has a load of navy buddies round for BBQ so I have played the hostess for a while and now letting them get on with the beers and weird stories :blink:

:lol::lol:

You have been working too hard Charles :D

first day off since last month welshie. i totalled up the hours and it was like 316 in 4 weeks :yes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

bloody hell!!....and I thought I was over worked when I did 14 days straight without a break :lol:

Timeline
bloody hell!!....and I thought I was over worked when I did 14 days straight without a break :lol:

that's a walk in the park, imagine what our people in iraq are doing. work about half a year without a day off sometimes :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Hiya Thread buddies! How's things shakin' today? Not much goin' on from the look of it. Craig went to help my Dad with some fencing a couple hours ago, and Corey is over to a friends playing outside...so I'm just maxing and relaxing..ahhhhhhhhhh. What's goin' on with ya' all???? :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Hiya Thread buddies! How's things shakin' today? Not much goin' on from the look of it. Craig went to help my Dad with some fencing a couple hours ago, and Corey is over to a friends playing outside...so I'm just maxing and relaxing..ahhhhhhhhhh. What's goin' on with ya' all???? :) M.

Hey M... Have to work a half day today, so not happy... hope you have a good day! :D

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Back to the top!!! :D

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

not for me..spent 4 hours on one electrical outlet..sanita wants fresh electricity..so, i changeds all the outlets and now working on the light switches...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
not for me..spent 4 hours on one electrical outlet..sanita wants fresh electricity..so, i changeds all the outlets and now working on the light switches...

how does one know if the electricity is fresh? does it have an expiration date? :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

how does one know if the electricity is fresh? does it have an expiration date? :lol:

good point charles..i did not think so..but those former soveit girls know the differnece.,..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

Hi everyone...again! What are the big plans for this evening?? We're having a lateish supper..have pork tenderloin with bacon on it in the oven..mmmmmm and roast potatoes and peas. Nummy...smelling good! Corey and Craig are at the PS2...AGAIN. FIFA, so I guess it's in the spirit of the games and all that... :lol: We're all going to chill out and watch something together with our supper...that's OUR big plans!! :lol: Corey has his last little league pancake(french toast, sausages)tomorrow morning, so will go 'work' that for a couple of hours...it's always a good turnout. His last year...they had their award/pizza party Friday night, and he was the only one who had played five years(his bday fell in summer so he was allowed to play an extra year). Big exciting weekend hey??? heh...you all?

M. :)

ManU2.jpg

Hi everyone...again! What are the big plans for this evening?? We're having a lateish supper..have pork tenderloin with bacon on it in the oven..mmmmmm and roast potatoes and peas. Nummy...smelling good! Corey and Craig are at the PS2...AGAIN. FIFA, so I guess it's in the spirit of the games and all that... :lol: We're all going to chill out and watch something together with our supper...that's OUR big plans!! :lol: Corey has his last little league pancake(french toast, sausages)tomorrow morning, so will go 'work' that for a couple of hours...it's always a good turnout. His last year...they had their award/pizza party Friday night, and he was the only one who had played five years(his bday fell in summer so he was allowed to play an extra year). Big exciting weekend hey??? heh...you all?

M. :)

damn sister michelle quit feeding my brother craig all that swine flesh :lol:

Edited by almaty2004

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Evening all :thumbs:

Well 6 hours driving and we are home, without mum, much to my kitties unhappiness. We are really tired, I miss her already and we are gonna do nothing for the rest of the weekend - just have some 'us alone' time ;)

See ya Monday folks, have a good one (F)

Timeline

Sounds good Sukes! :thumbs: Hope you won't miss your Mum TOO much(well of COURSE you'll MISS her..you know what I mean!!!); goodbyes are always hard, no matter what!! (F)

I know Dean, I knowwwwwwww :lol: We had salad yesterday; does that even it up at ALL??? :lol: M.(and no bacon bits in it!!) ;) Almost done....finally!! heh.

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg