CanGal

Am I Overreacting??

5,611 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
ah, yes.....have you stopped beating your wife? What a wicked game they play....

As for the furinture, paint, etc. You may hear:

Well, if you knew it was bad why didn't you say anything! You expect me to do everything around here while you sit on your @ss. Maybe if you'd do some more around the house I would have had more time to make this look good.....but no.....I don't have time because you're lazy. This whole mess is your fault.

stopped beating off on my wife? why should I? :blink:

and i am lazy... why would i do something for her to come back n tell me i did it all wrong? if only i had done it her way first.... yeah, forgot to mention that she didnt tell me how she wanted it first :P

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i love my wife.. sometimes she makes no sense what so ever. like yesterday she asked if i was sure i wanted to marry her, because once we have a church wedding there is no going back :P

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

ah, yes.....have you stopped beating your wife? What a wicked game they play....

As for the furinture, paint, etc. You may hear:

Well, if you knew it was bad why didn't you say anything! You expect me to do everything around here while you sit on your @ss. Maybe if you'd do some more around the house I would have had more time to make this look good.....but no.....I don't have time because you're lazy. This whole mess is your fault.

stopped beating off on my wife? why should I? :blink:

and i am lazy... why would i do something for her to come back n tell me i did it all wrong? if only i had done it her way first.... yeah, forgot to mention that she didnt tell me how she wanted it first :P

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i love my wife.. sometimes she makes no sense what so ever. like yesterday she asked if i was sure i wanted to marry her, because once we have a church wedding there is no going back :P

I love Lu too.....I like it when she asks me where her make-up, brush, etc is......as if I put it somewhere when she wasn't looking. I told her once "Honey, the only place I would look for it is where it belongs.....beyond that I have no idea where you put it."

I'm pretty smart......Lu has a tendancy to run late....to everything! She knows she's late so she will ask me about little misc tasks while I'm waiting for her. (As I'm waiting...done getting ready for 1 hour) Baby, we're gonna be like 20 minutes late. Her response.....baby, have you watered the flowers that your mom gave us yet? As if this has anything to do with her getting ready hahahaha. And then she says: Don't get mad at me for being late....you were taking out the trash 5 minutes ago so you were late too.

This distraction technique does not work on me because I know she will ask that so I get all of those little things done right away.

It is aggrivating when she comes up with something I haven't done yet.

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Timeline
I love Lu too.....I like it when she asks me where her make-up, brush, etc is......as if I put it somewhere when she wasn't looking. I told her once "Honey, the only place I would look for it is where it belongs.....beyond that I have no idea where you put it."

I'm pretty smart......Lu has a tendancy to run late....to everything! She knows she's late so she will ask me about little misc tasks while I'm waiting for her. (As I'm waiting...done getting ready for 1 hour) Baby, we're gonna be like 20 minutes late. Her response.....baby, have you watered the flowers that your mom gave us yet? As if this has anything to do with her getting ready hahahaha. And then she says: Don't get mad at me for being late....you were taking out the trash 5 minutes ago so you were late too.

This distraction technique does not work on me because I know she will ask that so I get all of those little things done right away.

hmmm.. Sara runs late too. all the time.. I'd say it was a female thing, but my father was the late one, not my mother.. so there goes that theory :P

yeah, she hates it because I "remember everything" as she states it. "Bebe.. where is the letter from the consulate to take to the church?" me:"you packed it in the suitcase you took with you" her:"no it is on the table" me:"no, it is in the suitcase, could you check please for me?" her:"oh nevermind.. found it" heheheh :P

busy work.. "bebe.. can you do XYZ while i'm still gettig ready?"

:o

and XYZ was done like earlier in day :P

Timeline

hmmm.. Sara runs late too. all the time.. I'd say it was a female thing, but my father was the late one, not my mother.. so there goes that theory :P

yeah, she hates it because I "remember everything" as she states it. "Bebe.. where is the letter from the consulate to take to the church?" me:"you packed it in the suitcase you took with you" her:"no it is on the table" me:"no, it is in the suitcase, could you check please for me?" her:"oh nevermind.. found it" heheheh :P

busy work.. "bebe.. can you do XYZ while i'm still gettig ready?"

:o

and XYZ was done like earlier in day :P

Yes.....and she'll bring up some obscure thing that I was supposed to remind her about and forgot. She uses that one against me too. "I know I'm late but you were supposed to remind me about X and you didn't".

Darn you woman....you know my memory is #######! This is all a ploy to divert blame.

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Timeline
... This is all a ploy to divert blame.

this is the crux of the matter... its our fault so of course we should be blamed. because we have the #######... it diverts blood from proper brain.

:yes::yes::yes:

Edited by Mirorgate

Timeline

this is the crux of the matter... its our fault so of course we should be blamed. because we have the #######... it diverts blood from proper brain.

hmmmm......don't know.....maybe Aunt Flo took some marbles with her

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Timeline

hmmmm......don't know.....maybe Aunt Flo took some marbles with her

nononon.. "enfermita" nothing wrong elsewise :no: just ask my wife the Dr :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Lu actually gets back next week on Thursday. Lookin forward to it! No paint on the furniture but I did get some paint on the woodwork. Any ideas for removing that would be greatly appreciated hahahaha.

more time to make sure all is in order before she gets back to change it all up again :P

she better not.......I'm sick of painting!

Just got off the phone with her, and I was telling her a story about my boss......she interupts and tells me that no.....she is my boss.

ha.......ha........ha......very funny....but soooo true. At least I'm not in denial anymore.

paint on wood work? besides scraping and a little turpentine ... not sure what else to do. ah.. next thursday eh? well thats not all that far away so good for you. more time to make sure all is in order before she gets back to change it all up again :P

She wouldn't do that would she?!!! :o:unsure: Glad to hear she'll be back soon Merc! :thumbs: Are you going to leave the nekid twister game out, along with the baby oil, so you two can play? :huh:;)

Normally this would be a good idea.....except in this case she's coming back and will be accompanied by her mother, father, sister and sister's boyfriend. I guess we could still play but I never want to be THAT close of a family.

Excuse me, dad....uh could you get your juanson off my black dot please?

HEY!!! and i thought men were never gonna understand women!!! lol

these are secret ploys!!! if word gets out... it will be all of your faults!!!

and then... ya know what will happen? me, sukes, icey and lorelle will have to start whoopin' ####### and taking names!!!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline
... ya know what will happen? me, sukes, icey and lorelle will have to start whoopin' ####### ...

Hear that Merc?? we have 4 women wanting to spank us :D:D:D

I do the dance of joy :dance::dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

*waves @ miror & aggie*

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline

Lu actually gets back next week on Thursday. Lookin forward to it! No paint on the furniture but I did get some paint on the woodwork. Any ideas for removing that would be greatly appreciated hahahaha.

more time to make sure all is in order before she gets back to change it all up again :P

she better not.......I'm sick of painting!

Just got off the phone with her, and I was telling her a story about my boss......she interupts and tells me that no.....she is my boss.

ha.......ha........ha......very funny....but soooo true. At least I'm not in denial anymore.

paint on wood work? besides scraping and a little turpentine ... not sure what else to do. ah.. next thursday eh? well thats not all that far away so good for you. more time to make sure all is in order before she gets back to change it all up again :P

She wouldn't do that would she?!!! :o:unsure: Glad to hear she'll be back soon Merc! :thumbs: Are you going to leave the nekid twister game out, along with the baby oil, so you two can play? :huh:;)

Normally this would be a good idea.....except in this case she's coming back and will be accompanied by her mother, father, sister and sister's boyfriend. I guess we could still play but I never want to be THAT close of a family.

Excuse me, dad....uh could you get your juanson off my black dot please?

HEY!!! and i thought men were never gonna understand women!!! lol

these are secret ploys!!! if word gets out... it will be all of your faults!!!

and then... ya know what will happen? me, sukes, icey and lorelle will have to start whoopin' ####### and taking names!!!

So if word gets out it's our fault?

Once again, the males are to blame....that's ok we're used to it lol. We're onto your game sista.

And just for pulling that one....you get to take one of these.

:jest:

HAHA! Didn't see that one coming did ya? Now who is smarter?

:P

... ya know what will happen? me, sukes, icey and lorelle will have to start whoopin' ####### ...

Hear that Merc?? we have 4 women wanting to spank us :D:D:D

I do the dance of joy :dance::dance:

Well slap my @ss and call me susan

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Timeline

nonononono... Peaches, Sukes, Icey n Lorelle... not me :no:

and I thought it was "Shirley" :o

fine.....your chick name is Shamiqua then.

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

and you played bongos years ago

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

and you played bongos years ago

yes....his past life:

Shamiqua from the Zulu tribe.....specialization in bongos. A fine musician she was.

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage