CanGal

Am I Overreacting??

5,611 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Yeh tell me about it Welshie!! We are planning on a garage BBQ!!

haha....we have had a few of those!!......have a great 40th hun!!! :thumbs:

burning down the garages... and posting about doing it! you ppl are twisted

me likes the twisted :yes:

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

:lol::lol:.....Twisted Fire Starters... Edited by welshcookie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
oooooooooooooo the weather is great today, it's getting cold finally. :dance::dance:

you mean you're letting him out of the bedroom so soon? :blink:

aww babe just now i see you have your second heart (L)(L)(L) so sweet! :luv: I love you (L)

oh ####### i've been such a post ho i didn't even notice it :lol:

is there a post ho anonymous meeting soon? :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Firestarter by the Prodigy...now that was a tune :thumbs:

I am looking like a bronzed goddess thanks to the fake tan and I am about to apply the gel nail tips, I may be 40 tomorrow but I am gonna get out there and kick some a$$ in my Victoria's Secret sexy top, nails and tan :lol::lol::P

Still can't decide whether to go curly or straight with my hair though....you guys just don't have these worries

Edited by sukie175

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
Frances... for the Indian place.. just tell them "mild" or "extra mild" depending on spicyness (look ma, new word!) .. i usually go med to med hot .. but then ... hmmmm... grew up with cajun corn bread that was actually orange for all the cayenne in it :D my wife thinks i'm nuts.... Ari probably will think i'm a wimp :P but for the love of the baby jeasus... dont touch your eyes after playin with the food! saw a guy try to wash his eyes out at his table... gave me a laugh, and a stern look from his girlfriend... hehehe...

It was a buffet and the food was fab... not too spicy. And they had hot towels to wash up after...nice. :D

Mornin, afternoon peeps! :) Craig's off gettin' his hair cut and then checking out a couple of job opportunities so catchin' up a bit here...his/our sleep schedules are still really whacked but everything else is WUN DER BARRRRRR! Hope you're havin' a good Friday!!!! :) :) :) M.

I read that too quickly and I thought you'd bought a Wonderbra! :huh:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

sister sarah..go curly easier to take care of in the summer....hair dresser of the stars deano

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

sister sarah..go curly easier to take care of in the summer....hair dresser of the stars deano

Just for you Deano I will be a curly girly tomorrow - piccies next week of me, hubby and our cake :thumbs:

Firestarter by the Prodigy...now that was a tune :thumbs:

hehehe....I knew you would get me.... :lol::thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Just for you Deano I will be a curly girly tomorrow - piccies next week of me, hubby and our cake :thumbs:

hmmmmmm.... are they pics of you two ... and cake... and stuff?? :help:

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

pics of you two wearing cake? i say let it fly and HAVE FUN!!!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
hey you;re the one that brought it up... sheesh :wacko:

:P:P

pun intended?

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

hey you;re the one that brought it up... sheesh :wacko:

:P:P

pun intended?

you two are starting to worry me.......... :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!