CanGal

Am I Overreacting??

5,611 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Hi everyone on my fave thread! How the heck are ya all??? Cute pics Merc, and just goin to look at yours Sukes..I'm sure they're great..but NO SNAKES!!! Ewwwwwww! ;) Craig just got to bed at 8:30 and that was stretchin it..he's been wiped all day..still jet laggin!! We got a check that I had been expecting and went to Wally World and whooped it up a bit...got a Divx player (*even tho the last thing we needed was another DVDplayer..hehheh) so we can just play everything he's downloaded right from files, and a few other little things too...Corey got a couple PS2 games with the half of his lawnmowing money he's not made to save ;) and had a nice evening out together! Looks like it's gonna rain any sec. here....what ya all up to?? :) M.

Now...some dishes to do, and allllllllll the stuff to put away...and homework to doooooooo. *sigh* I just wanna sit down and RELAXXXXXXX! ;) Maybe by midnight! M.

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I'm not cornfused

Kenny Rogers.......

Edited by mercuryroad

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
boy george...

hehehehe bro dean, you beat me to that one!!! :P

Icey, besides that ninja wearing blue... the blond hair and black eyebrows are a little off too!!! :lol:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

mornin peeps! Lovin-Wink.gif

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Timeline

good morning sister frances, how are you doing today?

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Timeline

better than yesterday Bro Merc... thanks for asking! :D Howz by you...?

I'm meeting hubster for lunch at an Indian curry place....mmmm curry! And then I'm going to try to bunk off early here this afternoon... boss leaves at noon... muahahahah. :D

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm meeting hubster for lunch at an Indian curry place....mmmm curry! And then I'm going to try to bunk off early here this afternoon... boss leaves at noon... muahahahah. :D

top of the morning to you, merc and frances

check out the things to do at office meetings thread :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Leaving early afternoon! What, are you in sales? Hahahaha.....our field sales force always does that. They hold *cough* meetings on the golf course. Good for you though - enjoy the weather!

Curry......I'm not a big fan. I had some nice dishes when I was in India but that has been the only time I've really eaten that type of food. They were very nice to me and also brought me to an Italian restaurant.....I think they knew I was being polite about enjoying the food hahahaha.

As for me......I'm doing well but tired. I worked really late last night and then came home and finished priming one wall and then put another coat on the red wall. As anyone who has painted red before knows....it takes like a million coats. I can't wait to get this painting done so I can get my TV back! I miss the Daily Show and the Colbert Report!

Glad you're feeling better!

top of the morning to you, merc and frances

check out the things to do at office meetings thread :thumbs:

Good morning! I'll have to check out that thread. I don't visit too many these days hahaha.

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Timeline
Leaving early afternoon! What, are you in sales? Hahahaha.....our field sales force always does that. They hold *cough* meetings on the golf course. Good for you though - enjoy the weather!

Curry......I'm not a big fan. I had some nice dishes when I was in India but that has been the only time I've really eaten that type of food. They were very nice to me and also brought me to an Italian restaurant.....I think they knew I was being polite about enjoying the food hahahaha.

heeheehee...no, not sales.... non-profit organization though. As long as my work is done they don't care and it's really laid back here...especially on a Friday. And besides, the Mexico soccer game is this afternoon... hehehe.

Curry...I'm gradually getting to like it a lot...as long as it's not too spicy. Remember, I live with an Englishman and curry is the favorite dish of the English...LOL I AM kinda scared about going to India though and everything being too spicy for me...at least here in the states they will make it less spicy for an American's taste buds...hehe.

Edited by Frances

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Timeline
Ok tyodya I am running around in circles only 24 hours to b'day 40 - aaaarrrghhhhhh

Sweet - a new season of 24! Are you going to type about what happens every hour?

heeheehee...no, not sales.... non-profit organization though. As long as my work is done they don't care and it's really laid back here...especially on a Friday. And besides, the Mexico soccer game is this afternoon... hehehe.

Curry...I'm gradually getting to like it a lot...as long as it's not too spicy. Remember, I live with an Englishman and curry is the favorite dis of the English...LOL I AM kinda scared about going to India though and everything being too spicy for me...at least here in the states they will make it less spicy for an American's taste buds...hehe.

When is your India trip? Not everything is very spicy and they were very accomodating to me with that request. They pretty much just laughed as if my tongue is weak hahahaha......well it's true. I don't care for spicy food. Spicy other things are good, but not food.

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Timeline
When is your India trip? Not everything is very spicy and they were very accomodating to me with that request. They pretty much just laughed as if my tongue is weak hahahaha......well it's true. I don't care for spicy food. Spicy other things are good, but not food.

December/January...plenty of time to get use to more foods... :P

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED