CanGal

Am I Overreacting??

5,611 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
So what are you going for Merc, just pastels? Southwest color scheme? Love the back yard, I know how much work it can be with rocks! :yes:

Our color scheme in the house could best be described as random as he11.......or......I love only the brightest colors on earth hahahahaha. We actually have a painting from Peru that has that yellow in it. It looks really good against the wall and matches our rug that has reds, browns, beige, and oranges in it. I had the idea for the yellow and Lucia picked out the red (to my surprise). I have been wanting to do red in a room but haven't found the right opportunity. Fortunately, Lu and I both have the same taste so this hasn't been too bad.

The back yard is pretty nice now, thanks! It is a heck of a lot of work. My brother comes over with the posthole digger after I finished most of the holes with a shovel. Gotta love family hahahaha.....

The flowers also had the random as he11 philosophy. I just picked colors that are really bright hahahaha. That way I know Lu will like them.

They are jealous that I know how to spread some jelly.

jelly always goes well with nut butter

scuse me hon..? want me to butter your muffin?

ah yes, one of the most important questions ever asked

hahahaha.....I think there are a lot of English Muffins on this site. Perhaps they need some butter.

I don't think you're ready for this jelly.

You totally read my mind.....I was trying to think of that line! hahahaha

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:lol: I think of it EVERY time someone says "jelly", really. It's debilatating actually.

Timeline

:lol: I think of it EVERY time someone says "jelly", really. It's debilatating actually.

almost always immediately follow by My Goodies......I have no idea why but those two songs are linked in my fragile little mind.

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Mornin' all...up early to go get the shopping done before the England soccer game at 11am!

:ph34r::ph34r:

thats as far as I got this mornin... but instead of "shopping" I read "shagging"... got my second cup of coffee in system and still read it as shaggin.... gave a salute to Sukie and kept goin with the readin...

have yet to find why Merc has a nympho guineapig though. Is he done bein gay for today?? :unsure:

LMFAO Miror, I wish but we are both too knackered this week, still birthday on Saturday and that's a dead cert day :thumbs:

Merc man I am impressed, you're yard is a cute, it may be wee but it's very twee too (F)

And you are man after my own heart with the colours, my house has every room in a different deep colour, its the way to go for effect.

You guys have been busy, gone for a day and I have to read about 4 pages.

I have no space left to post piccies in my posts, so if you check out my photos, I will put some there for you to see.

E-N-G-E-R-L-A-N-D :dance:

Edited by sukie175

Timeline

Mornin' all...up early to go get the shopping done before the England soccer game at 11am!

:ph34r::ph34r:

thats as far as I got this mornin... but instead of "shopping" I read "shagging"... got my second cup of coffee in system and still read it as shaggin.... gave a salute to Sukie and kept goin with the readin...

have yet to find why Merc has a nympho guineapig though. Is he done bein gay for today?? :unsure:

LMFAO Miror, I wish but we are both too knackered this week, still birthday on Saturday and that's a dead cert day :thumbs:

Merc man I am impressed, you're yard is a cute, it may be wee but it's very twee too (F)

And you are man after my own heart with the colours, my house has every room in a different deep colour, its the way to go for effect.

You guys have been busy, gone for a day and I have to read about 4 pages.

I have no space left to post piccies in my posts, so if you check out my photos, I will put some there for you to see.

E-N-G-E-R-L-A-N-D :dance:

Why thanks sister!

The yard is a little small, but for a condo it is not too bad. That's one thing I liked about the place when I bought it. It has an apartment feel but I own it.......heck it was just me too so I didn't need a whole lot of space.

Gotta love color! I did the bathroom before Lu arrived and I painted one wall a nice burnt orange. It looks really good with my shower curtains.

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Timeline
I think it looks lovely brother Merc.

Ok my home & yard piccies are now in my photos link on the left :thumbs:

Your flowers are really nice!!! So big too. Onions......yes!

The house also looks great. You have a very cool little area to sit outside.

I hope my flowers get to be nice like yours.

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Gotta love color! I did the bathroom before Lu arrived and I painted one wall a nice burnt orange. It looks really good with my shower curtains.

dude.... you;re hittin the gaydar again with the whole matchin my shower cutain thing.. careful now.. you playin a littel Air Supply in the background while typing?? :o

I think it looks lovely brother Merc.

Ok my home & yard piccies are now in my photos link on the left :thumbs:

witha rattler on his neck?? :o

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Timeline
dude.... you;re hittin the gaydar again with the whole matchin my shower cutain thing.. careful now.. you playin a littel Air Supply in the background while typing?? :o

I can't believe you pulled out Air Supply on that one........that's like the gayest band ever. The wall color/curtain color combo did not warrant an Air Supply gay foul.

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Timeline

I can't believe you pulled out Air Supply on that one........that's like the gayest band ever. The wall color/curtain color combo did not warrant an Air Supply gay foul.

sorry :blush: used Cher yesterday. Capt n Teniel then?? :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

lots of fertilizer, merc. everyone, show up at midnight at merc's so we can "fertilize" the plants :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

sorry :blush: used Cher yesterday. Capt n Teniel then?? :P

Nah.....could have watched Trading Spaces and learned that, so therefore I say it is only medium gay.

Hmmm.......I think this is a Warrant gay foul.

lots of fertilizer, merc. everyone, show up at midnight at merc's so we can "fertilize" the plants :lol:

charles.....if I put half the stuff you said on my plants.......they'd grow.

:D

3/23/06 Visa Approved

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
charles.....if I put half the stuff you said on my plants.......they'd grow.

:D

don't apply a full dose of vj then, they'd od :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Nah.....could have watched Trading Spaces and learned that, so therefore I say it is only medium gay.

Hmmm.......I think this is a Warrant gay foul.

Warrent foul? Is that as bad as a Poison foul??