those words DEFINITELY work in this thread... hehe

you fit right in!

sister lynee......you've come a long way girl

instigating dirty comments......I'm so proud

shake what cho mama gave ya

like a polaroid pictcha?

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

shake what cho mama gave ya

like a polaroid pictcha?

thought it was..

"Gimmie some of that, and I'll give ya some this... come on over here n come n get crunk"

ah well.... someone knows what i'm thinking ;)

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
alright icey is going to retire for the night.... i'll have my 3rd heart tomorrow!!

well g'night then. and i'd get that multi-heart syndrome checked at Dr's office... might be a bad thing.. ya know??

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

My my you guys have been busy today!!! :lol: Looks like our little thread is back to normal again!!! I see brother Merc, Miror, and hermano Daniel were VERY busy!!! :thumbs:

M, glad hubby made it home safely! :luv:

Icey... Aunt Flo... :whistle:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

I lost the thread of this thread :wacko:

Err... :unsure: you are overreacting

:ot2: G'nite everyone, hope you get the hearts y'all want :thumbs:

Entry in the USA: May 13 2005

10 yr GC approved: October 5 2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
My my you guys have been busy today!!! :lol: Looks like our little thread is back to normal again!!! I see brother Merc, Miror, and hermano Daniel were VERY busy!!! :thumbs:

M, glad hubby made it home safely! :luv:

Icey... Aunt Flo... :whistle:

and no mention of MOI??? that is worth an ####### spanking aggie!!! you BAD monkey!!!

dangit! i DON'T have an ####### spanking smiley,.... BOLLOCKS!

ps: BAD BAD thread... i found thee on the 5th page... now you march yourself BACK to the 1st page where you belong... I SAID NOW THREAD! *points finger to first page... while tapping foot*

Edited by Dixie_Peach

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Mornin' all...up early to go get the shopping done before the England soccer game at 11am!

I have a funny little tale that happened to me last night, as you know we are preparing for our big party this weekend. Well we were going to borrow 44 all metal small chairs from our local Legion. Hubby has not been looking forward to having to collect them.

The house next door is empty and at 10pm I saw the garage lights on and doors wide open. So after awhile I crept over commando style to investigate, no-one there and all the doors wide open! But I also spotted alot of very nice folding padded chairs and thought damn we need those, but they must belong to the new neighbours.

I return to my yard and a few minutes later I see a Pickup pulling up to the garage. Hubby is asleep already and I have no bra on (not good), so I rush in the house to bra up and head back out to meet my new neighbours, or so I think.

As I creep back over cautiously, I suddenly spot one of our bestfriends in there! I walk in and 2 of our friends are loading up all the stuff from our old church that burned a few years ago, the good stuff was stored here.

So being one not to miss an opportunity, I ask whose are the chairs, they are the chuches too, so I ask can I borrow them and as these are 2 of our guests they say 'sure'.

So the end result was the 3 of us tramping across my yard into the garage with 47 padded chairs for the party. They were happy as it saved them a job and I was ecstatic. I then kept them supplied with Iced Tea as a thank you until 12:30am!

The funniest part was when hubby walked in the garage this morning with no clue, needless to say he hot footed it back into the house to find out how the hell his wonderful wife had acquired 47 chairs in the middle of the night :lol::thumbs:

Well I hope you all have a great day :P

:ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by sukie175

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

good job sukes!!!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Mornin' all...up early to go get the shopping done before the England soccer game at 11am!

I have a funny little tale that happened to me last night, as you know we are preparing for our big party this weekend. Well we were going to borrow 44 all metal small chairs from our local Legion. Hubby has not been looking forward to having to collect them.

The house next door is empty and at 10pm I saw the garage lights on and doors wide open. So after awhile I crept over commando style to investigate, no-one there and all the doors wide open! But I also spotted alot of very nice folding padded chairs and thought damn we need those, but they must belong to the new neighbours.

I return to my yard and a few minutes later I see a Pickup pulling up to the garage. Hubby is asleep already and I have no bra on (not good), so I rush in the house to bra up and head back out to meet my new neighbours, or so I think.

As I creep back over cautiously, I suddenly spot one of our bestfriends in there! I walk in and 2 of our friends are loading up all the stuff from our old church that burned a few years ago, the good stuff was stored here.

So being one not to miss an opportunity, I ask whose are the chairs, they are the chuches too, so I ask can I borrow them and as these are 2 of our guests they say 'sure'.

So the end result was the 3 of us tramping across my yard into the garage with 47 padded chairs for the party. They were happy as it saved them a job and I was ecstatic. I then kept them supplied with Iced Tea as a thank you until 12:30am!

The funniest part was when hubby walked in the garage this morning with no clue, needless to say he hot footed it back into the house to find out how the hell his wonderful wife had acquired 47 chairs in the middle of the night :lol::thumbs:

Well I hope you all have a great day :P

:ph34r::ph34r:

Yes! Sweet job girl! That good deed is good for a redeemable coupon for a dozen roses from hubby at any time during the year. Offer void where prohibited.

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding