~Jackie~

Happy Friday!

99 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Yessss it's finally Friday.

So Bridget I see you are back- was it the AP that drove you away? Did the AP make you send messages to members questioning how much she supported her husband while he was in Egypt? Did the AP make you slip and send it to her cousin? Oopsies! Better be more careful next time.

No Sarah, I never sent any pm's about aymerlu. It was hard watching you try to start that rumor about me but I know that my true friends know the truth.

Ok, so you swear you didn't send them?

Sarah for once and for all please stop baiting people on this forum. It's well known that this is what you are doing time and time again so that people will blow up at you. To spread a nasty rumor about me while I was gone saying that I sent pm's about aymerlu is just low.

If Aymerlu's cousin thinks that I did this then I hope she will send the offensive pm to me so I can see it.

Sorry toots, but it's not a rumor. I think you know that. ;)

I understand you trying to make yourself look like a good person on this board, but man do we see past that.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

So Bridget I see you are back- was it the AP that drove you away? Did the AP make you send messages to members questioning how much she supported her husband while he was in Egypt? Did the AP make you slip and send it to her cousin? Oopsies! Better be more careful next time.

No Sarah, I never sent any pm's about aymerlu. It was hard watching you try to start that rumor about me but I know that my true friends know the truth.

Sarah for once and for all please stop baiting people on this forum. It's well known that this is what you are doing time and time again so that people will blow up at you. To spread a nasty rumor about me while I was gone saying that I sent pm's about aymerlu is just low.

If Aymerlu's cousin thinks that I did this then I hope she will send the offensive pm to me so I can see it.

I understand you trying to make yourself look like a good person on this board, but man do we see past that.

I never sent pm's to tons of people smearing aymerlu's name. Stop lying.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I never sent pm's to tons of people smearing aymerlu's name. Stop lying.

Sure. ;););)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh and if anyone is thinking of getting FIOS do it!!! I LOVE it! I got verizon fios tv, phone and internet and I am one happy camper. It came with the dvr option too and I have NO IDEA how I ever lived without it!!!!! Now I can watch all the CSI's, Criminal Minds, House and Cold Case whenever I want too!!!!! I just hope that writer's strike ends SOON!! :yes:

I'm starting the Hero's series using Netflix since I never watched it last season. I hope it's as good as everyone says!

have you been watching the second season? if you have and you like it, you're going to LOVE the first season... in my opinion, the it was better than the second, although i haven't watched the finale of the second season yet... got that waiting on my DVR aka the best thing that ever happened to me ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Who are we?

Bridget is not a bad person.

Timeline
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh and if anyone is thinking of getting FIOS do it!!! I LOVE it! I got verizon fios tv, phone and internet and I am one happy camper. It came with the dvr option too and I have NO IDEA how I ever lived without it!!!!! Now I can watch all the CSI's, Criminal Minds, House and Cold Case whenever I want too!!!!! I just hope that writer's strike ends SOON!! :yes:

I'm starting the Hero's series using Netflix since I never watched it last season. I hope it's as good as everyone says!

have you been watching the second season? if you have and you like it, you're going to LOVE the first season... in my opinion, the it was better than the second, although i haven't watched the finale of the second season yet... got that waiting on my DVR aka the best thing that ever happened to me ;)

I haven't watched anything. I have just heard people talking about it so I thought I'd start fresh this weekend. I'm really looking forward to it!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Who are we?

Bridget is not a bad person.

i fully agree :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

For the record I have pm'd aymerlu so that she can tell me what this is all about since obviously I have no idea what these pm's consist of. I have no ill will towards her and have always found her a big help to people.

Filed: Timeline

Fa la la la la .......la la la la tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la...la la la la

If my daily thread gets locked for bickering bullschnitt,,I just might lose my holiday spirit, so if the Sarah/Doodle schnitz is gonna continue, make your own damn thread.

Now have a good day ya'll. :P

Jackie (F)

edited to add: Welcome back Doods.

Edited by just_Jackie

Timeline
Fa la la la la .......la la la la tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la...la la la la

If my daily thread gets locked for bickering bullschnitt,,I just might lose my holiday spirit, so if the Sarah/Doodle schnitz is gonna continue, make your own damn thread.

Jackie (F)

I apologize, Jackie. I was attacked and I am responding. Don't know what else I can do since she is apparently allowed to bait people in this forum.

Timeline

Jackie (F)

edited to add: Welcome back Doods.

blah, humbug! :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
I dedicate this next number to Charles....

'You're a mean one....Mr. Grinch........'

J (F)

:devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.