99 posts in this topic

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

hiya jackie. got some snow yesterday, nessa's car does well in the snow so i'm happy :dance:

it's yayday, but just another day without doodle :cry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Back from a brief hiatus. Sometimes when you're on AP you just want to get away from all the visa talk, you know? Hope everyone is doing well!

(F)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
Sometimes a hiatus is needed. Happy Friday to ya! Whatcha drinkin this morning? Triple gingerbread latte with 1/2 skim no froth?

Jackie :jest:

No way, man!!!! Full caloric gingerbread latte with whipped cream and just ate an apple fritter. On QUITE the sugar high!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Gonna attempt to do ALL of my holiday shopping tonight once the kiddies are off to their dads. Meanwhile looking for a treadmill to treat myself with for my Eid/Wedding anniversary present.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Gonna attempt to do ALL of my holiday shopping tonight once the kiddies are off to their dads. Meanwhile looking for a treadmill to treat myself with for my Eid/Wedding anniversary present.

I don't think "treadmill" and "treat" really work well together in the same sentence.

Sometimes a hiatus is needed. Happy Friday to ya! Whatcha drinkin this morning? Triple gingerbread latte with 1/2 skim no froth?

Jackie :jest:

No way, man!!!! Full caloric gingerbread latte with whipped cream and just ate an apple fritter. On QUITE the sugar high!!! :dance::dance::dance:

oooooo I have a gingerbread latte too!! Sugar free WITH whipped cream.... I tell myself if I get the sugar free it... sort of... cancels out... the whipped cream... :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hi Everyone,

Back from a brief hiatus. Sometimes when you're on AP you just want to get away from all the visa talk, you know? Hope everyone is doing well!

(F)

yay :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

you've been missed! :luv:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yay! You're back!

I ate a whole poundcake the first day i had my stairstepper. It is possible. And yes, I was stepping and eating. it was a bad day.

This weekend.. hmm. Working on my thesis and working on Ammar's applications to varying places.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Good morning :thumbs: It's my flex day :dance: so have a three day weekend :dance:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Timeline

My weekend.....work Saturday, then the famous 'work holiday party' at a bowling alley. :D Great part about that is....bonus check while bowling. No work Sunday, it's time to finish unpacking. Nah, time to go spend that bonus check at the mall. :yes:

Jackie :energetic:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance: yayyyyyyyyyyyyy you're back! :dance: :energetic:

Well, my car needed new spark plug wires (check) and new fuel injectors (next week). And Ramy's jeep needs a new radiator :crying: We're still going to somehow manage our booth at the local flea market on Sunday but now we have to use my car which doesn't exactly make things easy. Going to mail our AOS packet on Monday! :wacko:

Divorced. To hell with him.

Timeline
Hi Everyone,

(F)

you've been missed! :luv:

Thanks Charles!

Yay! You're back!

I ate a whole poundcake the first day i had my stairstepper. It is possible. And yes, I was stepping and eating. it was a bad day.

This weekend.. hmm. Working on my thesis and working on Ammar's applications to varying places.

I hope your husband gets the job you're looking for! Did you settle on a state to focus on yet or just going alphabetically still? I vote for throwing a dart at a map myself!!!! :thumbs:

Good morning :thumbs: It's my flex day :dance: so have a three day weekend :dance:

:thumbs:

My weekend.....work Saturday, then the famous 'work holiday party' at a bowling alley. :D Great part about that is....bonus check while bowling. No work Sunday, it's time to finish unpacking. Nah, time to go spend that bonus check at the mall. :yes:

Jackie :energetic:

Your holiday party is on a weekend???? That's no fair!!!! It should be during work hours so you get paid to have fun! We're having our party catered by an Italian place and then we get a raffle....a few years ago I won a Playstation 2 and last year my buddy won two round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Our smaller dept. party will be at the 99, but still we'll get paid for it! :dance:

:dance: yayyyyyyyyyyyyy you're back! :dance: :energetic:

Well, my car needed new spark plug wires (check) and new fuel injectors (next week). And Ramy's jeep needs a new radiator :crying: We're still going to somehow manage our booth at the local flea market on Sunday but now we have to use my car which doesn't exactly make things easy. Going to mail our AOS packet on Monday! :wacko:

Have you thought of trading in that car for a new one? Sometimes you end up plunkin' more cash into it trying to fix it then it would take to get a new car. Especially with the winter upon us I'd really consider it 'cause you don't want to breakdown in the middle of a storm or something!

Edited by bridget

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.