sarahaziz

algerian american citizen married to algerian citizen

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
You need to reread all the posts.. I think she is 2pac or hamdy sherry based on writing styles...

PLEASE, YOU ARE A TOOL, DAMN YOU FOR REAL OR WHAT. NO I DID NOT WRITE THAT, :girlwerewolf2xn: ONCE AGAIN, NOT ME, I WILL WRITE FOR MYSELF AND YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO ME LADY HAVE AT IT. YOU NEED SOME HELP, PROFESSIONAL, ENOUGH SAID.

OMG :dead: You people are seriously deranged, I even can say borders on what I like to call, “baker act,” which in my state of Florida I have the right to invoke. If someone came to me with this load of #######, I would have you locked down in a mental hospital. I didn’t write that, and if I did, which I wish I HAD I would defend it. This is someone else, how sad and freaking pathetic you are not to tell the difference. You are a tool; you want to talk to me, anytime, anyplace, who the hell are you to rant like you are some kind of super smart ###. You are a fool; I really feel sorry for you, honestly I do. Troll, honestly think about that, really now really really think about that, why would someone want to troll a web site for middle age American women, what kind of idiot would do that, and even a bigger question, who would even believe that? Some thing’s money can’t buy and this stuff is priceless, the mental health alone in this place could take experts years to understand, but you put the “BAD” in middle age American women, for that SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of tearing each other apart, think and try to help, instead of running your mouth and making us look like the stereotypical STUPID AMERICAN WOMEN. I have never been on a forum that has more hate and nastiness, how shameful for grown women to accuse and name call. What is it with you, still the lonely pimply teenager looking for friends, because that is what you sound like, downright freaking juvenile.

So you want to talk to me, bring it, I will talk to any of you, I have enough intelligence to listen and think about other points of thoughts. That is what makes someone smart ladies, listening and learning. I am always an American first and I am blessed beyond belief for these rights, the right to QUESTION.

Who said American women are stereotypically stupid?

And this is a website for middle aged women?

Yes....yes downright shameful this bulletin board of bad middle aged women.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.