sarahaziz

algerian american citizen married to algerian citizen

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
lol thanks jpaula, wahrania liek i said get a life youre obviously jealous or just plain out hate any other algerian in USA!?! Every post Ive posted you've kept caling me a troll or whatever. Jeez woman youre so obsessed with me being algerian get your own life do you have a husband to worry about?? what would your husband say about you attacking me like that ONLINE? All the women here if their husbands saw their online personalities come out theyd be disgusted.

You did not answer the questions....

Again

What is gueroubis song about being 20 once again... if you are Algerian you will know this... actually

No

Help me out Sarah

or whatever your name is

tell me any 6 or 7 chaabi singers.... and where they are from in Algeria...

I am sure you are a troll and are not Algerian.. I am sorry..

You would have answered the questions if you were...

name of cigarette in algiers starting with an R

name of the song from GUEROUABI that sings about being 20 years old again... Only an algerian will know this

Name of major concert venue in Algeria where shows are televised every summer

If youa re ALgeiran you will know these within 5 minutes

or if you have an ounce of intelligence and can google in french

she obviously doesnt have that..lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thanks jpaula, wahrania liek i said get a life youre obviously jealous or just plain out hate any other algerian in USA!?! Every post Ive posted you've kept caling me a troll or whatever. Jeez woman youre so obsessed with me being algerian get your own life do you have a husband to worry about?? what would your husband say about you attacking me like that ONLINE? All the women here if their husbands saw their online personalities come out theyd be disgusted.

answer the questions

What is the song by GUEROABI that talks about him being 20 again... EVERY ALGERIAN KNOWS THIS ANSWER.... its a song called "*())))" what?

I do not think you are Algerian. I think you are a fake and a poser and I wish you would have picked another country to make look bad...My husband would say you are a busybody ....and you are....

answer the question.....its simple enough

i get the fact that i resemble adriana lima but im here to get visa information its a VISA board not discuss whether Sarah is algerian or if shes trying to look like a lingerie model. How did either one of you gals actually get married?? you have disgusting attitutes. My husband is happy with how i look and happy that i was raised mainly in America but carry values of a GOOD girl from our country. For your own reputation and sanity sakes stop copy and pasting stuff about me all over this board youre not embaressing me your embaressing YOURSELVES. Just compare our posts and look at urself its really pathetic how u guys are following me around the boards

I thought you said you were here for 5 years?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

who cares where she is from!!!! she asked an immigration question if you dont want to answer it dont post. If you two have an issue maybe u should take it up over pm...cuz this is getting rediculous.

As for you question sarah, we filed in May and we recently received approvals for both I-130 and I-129f on the same day. Check below at our signature. You may want to check out the K3 forum you may find some more answers there.

I-130:

05/26/07: Mailed USPS; 05/31/07: Priority Date established
09/13/07: Received NOA1 (PD 5/31, RD 5/31, ND 9/10, PM 9/11)
11/15/07: Case Approved
11/20/07: Received NOA2 by mail (PD 5/31, RD 6/9, ND 11/15, PM 11/19)

I-129F:
06/27/07: Mailed USPS; 07/09/07: Received NOA1 (PD N/A, RD 7/2, ND 7/6, PM 7/6)
11/20/07: Received NOA2 by mail (PD N/A, RD 7/6, ND 11/15, PM 11/19)
12/10/07: NVC Received case (12/24/07: Received Packet 3 in the mail)
01/02/08: Email from consulate. Interview scheduled on 01/23. Interview letter in the mail.
01/23/08: Interview in Vancouver Approved
01/24/08: K-3 Visa granted

I-485/I-765 (AOS/EAD):
02/22/08: Mailed USPS; 03/03/08: Received both I-797C NOAs by mail (RD 2/24, ND 2/29, PM 2/29)
03/19/08: Biometrics
05/07/08: EAD card received
07/28/08: Interview Notice Received. (ND 7/23)
09/29/08: Interview - Approved Class CR6

10/18/08: Received welcome letter; 10/23/08: Received Conditional Permanent Resident Card (PM 10/21)

I-751 (Remove Condition)

07/01/10: Mailed USPS
07/16/10: Received I-797C NOA by mail (RD 7/12)
07/29/10: Biometrics Appt Scheduled for 08/19/10 (ND 7/26)

09/16/10: Condition lifted and Permanent Resident Card Printed

09/25/10: Permanent Resident Card received

N-400 (Citizenship):
03/03/14: Mailed USPS
03/15/14: Received I-797C NOA by mail (PD 3/6, RD 3/06, ND 3/10)
03/17/14: Biometrics Appt Scheduled for 03/27/14 (ND 3/13)

04/03/14: Placed inline for interview scheduling

06/04/14: Interview Notice Received with Interview scheduled for 7/8. (ND 6/4)

07/08/14: Interview + RFE. Response Mailed 7/12. Website updated on 8/21 that response received. 8/25 Placed in queue for oath.

09/05/14: Oath Ceremony Letter Received (ND 9/2)

09/17/14: Oath Ceremony / Naturalized

PD = Priority Date, RD= Receipt Date, ND = Notice Date, PM = Post Marked

i get the fact that i resemble adriana lima but im here to get visa information its a VISA board not discuss whether Sarah is algerian or if shes trying to look like a lingerie model. How did either one of you gals actually get married?? you have disgusting attitutes. My husband is happy with how i look and happy that i was raised mainly in America but carry values of a GOOD girl from our country. For your own reputation and sanity sakes stop copy and pasting stuff about me all over this board youre not embaressing me your embaressing YOURSELVES. Just compare our posts and look at urself its really pathetic how u guys are following me around the boards

i really doubt that.

She is not Algerian Charles......she couldnt answer the question.....

EVERY ALGERIAN KNOWS THIS SONG.......EVERY ALGERIAN FROM 6 to 100 knows this GUERROUABI SONG... in the usa... overseas....its like Jingle Bells

ShE IS NOT ALGERIAN

poser

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

81g4f40.png

6l24cwm.gif

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

thanks G&A im going to check our your timeline to compare to mine. You got approved man youre blessed i miss my husband so much. Immigration is the toughest thing imaginable :wacko:

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

i am an american citizen but i am algerian origin and married algerian they said bec i am citizen i have priority over PR

To my knowledge, there are no naturalized citizens on this forum who are attempting to petition for a marriage-based visa. However, as an American citizen, your case should be processed no different than anyone else here petitioning for the same type of visa through the same consulate. The timelines would be useful in determining an approximate timetable for others in your same situation.

All the women here if their husbands saw their online personalities come out theyd be disgusted.

This is most certainly not true. My husband reads my posts on VJ regularly and has no qualms because there is no difference between how I act here and how I act to his face. And mind you, we met online so Id say he would have skipped town by now if I were really all that different online than I am in person. I havent the time or the need to keep up with separate personalities. Painting all of us with such a wide brush is not going to win you alot of support here. You need to put more thought into the generalizations you are making.

i was raised mainly in America but carry values of a GOOD girl from our country.

So all of us raised in the US are bad girls with no morals or values? I do hope this is another one of your unfounded generalizations.

Didn't "she" say in another thread that "she" was a man? :huh:

LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT (E. Dickinson)

PREFIERO SER CABEZA DE RATÓN QUE COLA DE LEÓN.

L'HOMME EST CE QU'IL SE FAIT (J.P. Sartre)

ON NE NAÎT PAS FEMME; ON LE DEVIENT (S. De Beauvoir)

ALEA IACTA EST (I. Caesar)

Afortunado aquel

Who understands

Le langage secret

Das estrelas,

Der blumen

Et delle cose mute

Didn't "she" say in another thread that "she" was a man? :huh:

Never mind.. it was a sarcasm... it's still too early for me haha...

LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT (E. Dickinson)

PREFIERO SER CABEZA DE RATÓN QUE COLA DE LEÓN.

L'HOMME EST CE QU'IL SE FAIT (J.P. Sartre)

ON NE NAÎT PAS FEMME; ON LE DEVIENT (S. De Beauvoir)

ALEA IACTA EST (I. Caesar)

Afortunado aquel

Who understands

Le langage secret

Das estrelas,

Der blumen

Et delle cose mute

Filed: Country: Kuwait
Timeline
You need to reread all the posts.. I think she is 2pac or hamdy sherry based on writing styles...

PLEASE, YOU ARE A TOOL, DAMN YOU FOR REAL OR WHAT. NO I DID NOT WRITE THAT, :girlwerewolf2xn: ONCE AGAIN, NOT ME, I WILL WRITE FOR MYSELF AND YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO ME LADY HAVE AT IT. YOU NEED SOME HELP, PROFESSIONAL, ENOUGH SAID.

OMG :dead: You people are seriously deranged, I even can say borders on what I like to call, “baker act,” which in my state of Florida I have the right to invoke. If someone came to me with this load of #######, I would have you locked down in a mental hospital. I didn’t write that, and if I did, which I wish I HAD I would defend it. This is someone else, how sad and freaking pathetic you are not to tell the difference. You are a tool; you want to talk to me, anytime, anyplace, who the hell are you to rant like you are some kind of super smart ###. You are a fool; I really feel sorry for you, honestly I do. Troll, honestly think about that, really now really really think about that, why would someone want to troll a web site for middle age American women, what kind of idiot would do that, and even a bigger question, who would even believe that? Some thing’s money can’t buy and this stuff is priceless, the mental health alone in this place could take experts years to understand, but you put the “BAD” in middle age American women, for that SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of tearing each other apart, think and try to help, instead of running your mouth and making us look like the stereotypical STUPID AMERICAN WOMEN. I have never been on a forum that has more hate and nastiness, how shameful for grown women to accuse and name call. What is it with you, still the lonely pimply teenager looking for friends, because that is what you sound like, downright freaking juvenile.

So you want to talk to me, bring it, I will talk to any of you, I have enough intelligence to listen and think about other points of thoughts. That is what makes someone smart ladies, listening and learning. I am always an American first and I am blessed beyond belief for these rights, the right to QUESTION.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.