Laynie

would it be possible for?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone! "Still no sign of my packet #3 in the mail it's going on 3 weeks now, can't get a responce from Vancouver as to whether they will resend it or not, I've tried everything I can think of!

Can I ask a huge favor from ANYONE going through the Vancouver Consulate if they still have it if MAYBE they could scan pkg 3 and send it to me through my hotmail address? I know it's alot to ask, but right now it seems that thats the only route that I have at this point, I really thought I'd hear from Vancouver by now and I've tried calling but that didn't do me any good, I have everything I need except for the checklist and the OF-167 and as far as I can tell there isn't anything else, I have the DS-230, the DS-156 +2 and I have DS-156k am I missing anything plus I have all the supporting evidence of the relationship passport photos the I-134 BC/ marriage certs, passport, anything else?

If anyone can help I would so GREATLY appreciate this, send me a personal message and I can give you my e-mail address!

Thats if of course we are allowed to do that but really I don't see why we couldn't?

Can't rely on Canada post!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I think most of it is here on the VJ website...check out this link.

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/inde...p;cty=Vancouver

October 5, 2007 - K-1 Application mailed to CSC

October 11, 2007 - NOA1

February 27, 2008 - NOA2

April 29, 2008 - Interview - approved!!

May 6, 2008 - Arrived in the US

May 23, 2008 - Married!

May 29, 2008 - AOS mailed

June 4, 2008 - NOA1!

June 25, 2008 - Biometrics

August 11, 2008 - AP Approved

August 14, 2008 - EAD Approved

October 28, 2008 - Interview - Approved!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Have you verified that your petition has cleared NVC? CSC seems to be taking its sweet time getting petitions to NVC, which they must clear prior to moving on to the embassy.

Timeline
I think most of it is here on the VJ website...check out this link.

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/inde...p;cty=Vancouver

I appreciate the responce, but I need the actual checklist and the form OF-167 in order to fill them in to be able to send it to the Consulate, as I've said in my post I have everything, but I need the actual checklist so that I can fill it in and be able to fax it to them!

Thank you so much for your responce!

Timeline
Have you verified that your petition has cleared NVC? CSC seems to be taking its sweet time getting petitions to NVC, which they must clear prior to moving on to the embassy.

Yes I have verified NVC sent it out along time ago, if you look at my time line the consulate recieved it on the 19th of Nov after it had been sent to the wrong consulate, everything is where it needs to be except pkg 3, it was mailed out to me, I recieved an e-mail from Vancouver saying that they had mailed it, the trouble is it got lost in transit somewhere!

Thanks for responce anyway!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Yes I have verified NVC sent it out along time ago, if you look at my time line the consulate recieved it on the 19th of Nov after it had been sent to the wrong consulate, everything is where it needs to be except pkg 3, it was mailed out to me, I recieved an e-mail from Vancouver saying that they had mailed it, the trouble is it got lost in transit somewhere!

Thanks for responce anyway!!!

Sorry, I should have checked your timeline! Will they not send you a second one? It can't be that hard for them to do!

Good luck! I hope it gets sorted soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.