AnewKINDofFEELIN

Waiting on the VSC to make a decision?

2,459 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
Howdy Everyone. Once again today, I thought I was going blind. Like last night's touch that led me to question my eyesight, the email this morning again made me do the same. My approval came in. Finally. Finally. Finally.

I am hoping, wishing and praying that this is a trend for us long waiters and that this step will be complete for all of us very, very soon.

I am off to work now where I cannot write to the forums but I am hoping for all of you.

Ciao!!!

:dance: Congratulations :dance:

I hope we will follow shortly. All this waiting is driving me nuts :blink:

Our Visa Journey

July 27, 2007: Sent I129f to Texas Service Center

July 28, 2007: TSC received, and forwarded application to VSC

August 21, 2007: NOA1 Issued (an entire months delay)

November 14, 2007: Touched (after calling VSC for correction of spelling of last name on application)

November 15, 2007: Touched

December 31, 2007: APPROVED!!! 157 days!

January 1, 2008: Touched

January 2, 2008: Touched

January 3, 2008: Touched

January 3, 2008: NVC Received from USCIS

January 8, 2008: NVC sent to Embassy in Copenhagen

January 10, 2008 Embassy receives packet from NVC

January 19, 2008 Received packet in Tx for Peter

January 21, 2008 Overnighted packet to Peter

January 29, 2008 Medical

February 21, 2008 Interview

February 29, 2008 Email received that Visa is being mailed today!

March 8, 2008 Peter arrives in Houston

March 29, 2008 Our Wedding Day!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Does anyone here know what the process is AFTER the noa2 approval? why is it some from Nov 9th haven't even reached NVC while many others after have???? Is there another step that makes some get to NVC faster than others?? I understand they send them by the crate, but once again...why are some gone? And others still in limbo???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Howdy Everyone. Once again today, I thought I was going blind. Like last night's touch that led me to question my eyesight, the email this morning again made me do the same. My approval came in. Finally. Finally. Finally.

I am hoping, wishing and praying that this is a trend for us long waiters and that this step will be complete for all of us very, very soon.

I am off to work now where I cannot write to the forums but I am hoping for all of you.

Ciao!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

Timeline

Found this on another thread....its sooooooooo funny...could apply to VSC to??

Man Discovers Black Hole On Earth

An Omaha man recently discovered a black hole here on the surface of the Earth, where physicists had long thought them impossible to exist. "I wasn't looking for a black hole" he said "I was just trying to get a visa for my fiancee". Skeptical astronomers and physicists alike were quick to deride Mr. Smotherman, the accidental discoverer of the phenomenon, but his findings were recently verified by the renowned physicist Dr. Ima Phake.

Says Dr. Phake: "In a normal black hole, the gravitational force is so strong that no substance, not even light itself, can escape it's awesome power. In this new form of black hole, confirmed to exist at the National Visa Center in New Hampshire, the bureaucratic tangles are so dense that no information of any kind is able to escape its grasp. It's really quite remarkable." When asked how he was able to verify the existence of the black hole at the NVC, Dr Phake responded "It was actually simplicity itself. I began by using their documented 'preferred' contact method: email. I set up sophisticated sensors capable of detecting even the most minute particles of information, then sent them an email request for case status. When my equipment failed to register the receipt of any information whatsoever I began to grow very excited. But there are other ways of information emission so I checked those too. I called and accessed their automated system, but as near as my sensors were able to detect, there was no information at all present. Lastly, I contacted them directly and spoke with an entity which described itself as "Nomad" or possibly "Nimrod". It was difficult to discern due to the poor connection, quite possibly caused by the immense no-information field that must be present there, and this is when things really got interesting. While speaking with this entity, not only did my equipment fail to register the presence of any information, but all of the documents closest to my telephone began to have the ink sucked right off them! This information 'dead-zone' was so strong that not only could no information already located at the NVC escape, but it was also sucking up all the information in its vicinity! I expect to post the video of this incident on YouTube later today Also, my name is pronounced 'Pahake'!!"

Mr. Smotherman was not available for comment when this article went to press, but in a previously released statement he had this to say: "I was never trying to discover anything as startling or important as this black hole. I do not seek fame, nor notoriety, nor monetary gain from this thing. I only want to find out when my K-1 visa paperwork is being sent to the embassy in Moscow! Nothing more! Is that too much to ask???"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Does anyone here know what the process is AFTER the noa2 approval? why is it some from Nov 9th haven't even reached NVC while many others after have???? Is there another step that makes some get to NVC faster than others?? I understand they send them by the crate, but once again...why are some gone? And others still in limbo???

If they are CSC filers I'm not surprised to hear that. For whatever reason, it takes ages for them to get to NVC. I confirmed yesterday that mine is there already and I was only approved last Thursday. Seems VSC still gives us one slight advantage. But I feel so bad that the CSC filers have to wait so stinking long. It doesn't make sense to me at all.

Timeline

If they are CSC filers I'm not surprised to hear that. For whatever reason, it takes ages for them to get to NVC. I confirmed yesterday that mine is there already and I was only approved last Thursday. Seems VSC still gives us one slight advantage. But I feel so bad that the CSC filers have to wait so stinking long. It doesn't make sense to me at all.

I was actually only looking at Vermont Filers...A lot from November STILL aren't at NVC...or maybe just not reported it on VJ???

Timeline

I was actually only looking at Vermont Filers...A lot from November STILL aren't at NVC...or maybe just not reported it on VJ???

Probably not reported as most don't think this is worthy of reporting! In fact, I didn't update my timeline, but will right now. :blush:

i dont think most people care enough to update all those specifics on their timeline...i do though, its exciting! lol

that tracking thing with dhl is awesome...my petition arrived 12/3 in naples, italy....how long till it reaches tirana?!?!

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

November 9th? From VSC? I was not aware anyone from VSC was waiting that long. Based on the posts I have seen I thought VSC sends the approved petitions to NVC in less than a week. CSC on the other hand is extremely slow.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Found this on another thread....its sooooooooo funny...could apply to VSC to??

Man Discovers Black Hole On Earth

An Omaha man recently discovered a black hole here on the surface of the Earth, where physicists had long thought them impossible to exist. "I wasn't looking for a black hole" he said "I was just trying to get a visa for my fiancee". Skeptical astronomers and physicists alike were quick to deride Mr. Smotherman, the accidental discoverer of the phenomenon, but his findings were recently verified by the renowned physicist Dr. Ima Phake.

Says Dr. Phake: "In a normal black hole, the gravitational force is so strong that no substance, not even light itself, can escape it's awesome power. In this new form of black hole, confirmed to exist at the National Visa Center in New Hampshire, the bureaucratic tangles are so dense that no information of any kind is able to escape its grasp. It's really quite remarkable." When asked how he was able to verify the existence of the black hole at the NVC, Dr Phake responded "It was actually simplicity itself. I began by using their documented 'preferred' contact method: email. I set up sophisticated sensors capable of detecting even the most minute particles of information, then sent them an email request for case status. When my equipment failed to register the receipt of any information whatsoever I began to grow very excited. But there are other ways of information emission so I checked those too. I called and accessed their automated system, but as near as my sensors were able to detect, there was no information at all present. Lastly, I contacted them directly and spoke with an entity which described itself as "Nomad" or possibly "Nimrod". It was difficult to discern due to the poor connection, quite possibly caused by the immense no-information field that must be present there, and this is when things really got interesting. While speaking with this entity, not only did my equipment fail to register the presence of any information, but all of the documents closest to my telephone began to have the ink sucked right off them! This information 'dead-zone' was so strong that not only could no information already located at the NVC escape, but it was also sucking up all the information in its vicinity! I expect to post the video of this incident on YouTube later today Also, my name is pronounced 'Pahake'!!"

Mr. Smotherman was not available for comment when this article went to press, but in a previously released statement he had this to say: "I was never trying to discover anything as startling or important as this black hole. I do not seek fame, nor notoriety, nor monetary gain from this thing. I only want to find out when my K-1 visa paperwork is being sent to the embassy in Moscow! Nothing more! Is that too much to ask???"

:lol:

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Oh. I am sure a lot of people don't update those fields.

My Timeline:

So calling DOS will give me a new case number to? I don't have to call NVC as well too? That would make things easier.

This was discussed here yesterday and as far as I know you can find out everything you need to know from DOS. Please let us know if that is not the case.

My Timeline:

Timeline
So calling DOS will give me a new case number to? I don't have to call NVC as well too? That would make things easier.

This was discussed here yesterday and as far as I know you can find out everything you need to know from DOS. Please let us know if that is not the case.

Yes, DOS will give you Amy's LND#. It was a short wait on hold and then a pleasant convo with a jovial fellow! Ring them up joz!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Okay I think I need some knitting needles to pierce my eyes or something...ok jk...or I need to stop checking the uscis website to see if there is any activity on my case...beginning to make me crazed........................ Lets hope for the rest of us still waiting...NOA2s are awaiting us this week...forget this week, tomorrow:)

I can pull the several out of my eyes and the 2 in my heart to use but I will need them back......I have gotten attached to them.......It is like an accessory to my outfit..........even my humour is sour....God help me........CAN ANYONE HERE US IN VERMONT>>>>>>PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR US>>>>A TOUCH WOULD BE NICE.........I can not even bear to look at the website......augh

THANKS...I can use the extra ones....very trying waiting.......lets hope soon for us all:)

don't worry Mel, you'll get your approval very soon....Byron got his approval 20 days after he sent his RFE!!! I'm sure we all are gonna be as lucky as he was :D

20 days!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I thought it was only a week.

What the frig! You guys can't leave me here.... I will be the only one left on this thing since I haven't even recieved my RFE hardcopy yet!!!!!!!!!!!

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

9.16.07-Returned from England. :(

10.18.07-Leave for England

10.21.07-Back from England. :(

11.15.07-Leave for England

11.19.07-Back from England :(

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.12.07-Received RFE letter

12.14.07-Received final divorce decree for RFE

12.14.07-Overnighted RFE & evidence for Monday delivery.

12.18.07-Touched. RFE was recieved and processing resumed

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

12.22.07-Leave for England

1.2.08-Return from England

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

1.7.08-Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

1.7.08-NVC received paperwork

1.9.08-NVC forwarded paperwork to Consulate

1.14.08-Consulate received petition

1.15.08-Received packet 3 info

1.18.08-Mailed back packet 3 forms to Consulate

1.30.08-Packet 3 approved and processed

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.15.08-Leave for England

2.21.08-Interview

2.23.08-Return from England

2.26.08-Darren recieved Visa in the mail

2.28.08-Darren arrives to the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Okay I think I need some knitting needles to pierce my eyes or something...ok jk...or I need to stop checking the uscis website to see if there is any activity on my case...beginning to make me crazed........................ Lets hope for the rest of us still waiting...NOA2s are awaiting us this week...forget this week, tomorrow:)

I can pull the several out of my eyes and the 2 in my heart to use but I will need them back......I have gotten attached to them.......It is like an accessory to my outfit..........even my humour is sour....God help me........CAN ANYONE HERE US IN VERMONT>>>>>>PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR US>>>>A TOUCH WOULD BE NICE.........I can not even bear to look at the website......augh

THANKS...I can use the extra ones....very trying waiting.......lets hope soon for us all:)

don't worry Mel, you'll get your approval very soon....Byron got his approval 20 days after he sent his RFE!!! I'm sure we all are gonna be as lucky as he was :D

20 days!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I thought it was only a week.

What the frig! You guys can't leave me here.... I will be the only one left on this thing since I haven't even recieved my RFE hardcopy yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Ours was sent on friday and we got it on monday...so you will have yours today or tomorrow...:D

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.