AnewKINDofFEELIN

Waiting on the VSC to make a decision?

2,459 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
I actually feel a little sick to my stomach this morning..........I got a second touch dated 12/14/2007...................I think this is called "couldtheyfinallybeworkingonmycaseitis".......Oh Please make me real sick with it today............... :whistle:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE RECENT APPROVALS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH GO VSC GOOOOOOOOOOO :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lora,

We got two touches two days in a row..then got our approval 10 days later...lets hope they get crackin' on yours and get it out before this weekend is here. You are all still in my prayers...we are stuck at NVC...WAITING AGAIN...but I DID get a letter from them yesterday that stated they have our petition and it would be forwarded "within a week". It actually gave a time commitment. We all know one week can mean.."when we feel like getting to it!! " heheheeh...Anyways..good luck to you all...

With that aside...you are my family and support...

Im sorry to report that my father was officially diagnosed with the rare dementia of Pick's Disease yesterday...and they give an estimate that ha has 4-5 years left. (he's only 71 currently) I was advised to lock away ANYTHING that can be used as a weapon, that he could become psychotic and become violent...to call 911 if that happens to ensure my mothers, mine and his safety.... :crying: :crying: :unsure: :unsure: :help: My dad is the sweetest, softest man I know...but I do see signs of this impending diagnosis.

I share this...because i have no support here other than you people...Im asking for your prayers for my parents as they endure this hard time in their lives. I just wish Amr was here... Soon, god willing....

Your family is in my prayers Faitth!!! I'm sure you're going through a hard time right now. Plus Amr is not there with you right now but hang in there! You're strong!!!!

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
thanks so much ric.....I know in my heart of hearts that you and me and virgil are together.....so when one of us goes the rest are in that same crate......and will follow soon.......oh please please VSC hear us plead we need to know that we have been approved............Come on......come on ....come on....... let us have a Merry Christmas present now :jest::dancing::dancing:

A Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday for me :D

Rouguewave, I hope so too! :D

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

Timeline
thanks so much ric.....I know in my heart of hearts that you and me and virgil are together.....so when one of us goes the rest are in that same crate......and will follow soon.......oh please please VSC hear us plead we need to know that we have been approved............Come on......come on ....come on....... let us have a Merry Christmas present now :jest::dancing::dancing:

Happy Birthday Mirla......wow 23.......I am feeling old..........I hope today brings you good news............... :dance::jest:

Timeline

Happy Birthday Mirla......wow 23.......I am feeling old..........I hope today brings you good news............... :dance::jest:

No, not today!!! hahaha! My bday is two days before christmas!!! 22nd! :D That's why I said a Merry Christmas and a happy brithday, hahaha!

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

Timeline

No, not today!!! hahaha! My bday is two days before christmas!!! 22nd! :D That's why I said a Merry Christmas and a happy brithday, hahaha!

Oh so you see....I am getting old.....I think I need my reading glasses.......But I still want your approval today......and happy birthday in advance....... :blush:

Timeline

Oh so you see....I am getting old.....I think I need my reading glasses.......But I still want your approval today......and happy birthday in advance....... :blush:

and by the way when did I turn into a SENIOR member......hahahahahahahahahaha.......now I am really OLD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh no!

Another touch!! I'm scared... what if it is an RFE??

:unsure: gulp,

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline

and by the way when did I turn into a SENIOR member......hahahahahahahahahaha.......now I am really OLD

:lol: :lol: It is because you're posting too often!! ;)

Oh no!

hz

Good luck!!!! It is your approval :D

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

Timeline

:lol: :lol: It is because you're posting too often!! ;)

Oh I thought they knew my age....hahaha......... :lol: I guess I am nervous and anxious and post too much........yiks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Oh no!

hz

if only VSC knew how many gray hairs i've grown in the past six months...

i hope my habibi doesn't mind my new look! :girlwerewolf2xn:

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline
Oh no!

hz

you have a habibi.....I have hair dye........I have always been blond but I am much blonder then normal.........this sure is stressful....I went to the gym for an hour this morning to work off all the food I have been eating......I am a big time stress eater......I will have to buy bigger clothes for the wedding if they do not hurry up........

Timeline
Oh no!

hz

you have a habibi.....I have hair dye........I have always been blond but I am much blonder then normal.........this sure is stressful....I went to the gym for an hour this morning to work off all the food I have been eating......I am a big time stress eater......I will have to buy bigger clothes for the wedding if they do not hurry up........

But with all the things you have to do before the wedding, believe me, you will lose weight! :lol: :lol: It happened to two of my girlfriends! So no worries :D

The other day I found two white hairs on my head..... :wacko::wacko::lol: :lol:

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

But with all the things you have to do before the wedding, believe me, you will lose weight! :lol: :lol: It happened to two of my girlfriends! So no worries :D

oh! i love pulling the stray white hairs out of adriano's head!! they stand out so dang much because his hair is black, and i dont have any of my own yet *shrugs*

i know im a freak =/

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Timeline

oh! i love pulling the stray white hairs out of adriano's head!! they stand out so dang much because his hair is black, and i dont have any of my own yet *shrugs*

i know im a freak =/

Hahaha! :lol: :lol: I've heard that for every white hair you pull out, 10 more grow... :blush::blush: Is it true? :lol: :lol:

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Hahaha! :lol: :lol: I've heard that for every white hair you pull out, 10 more grow... :blush::blush: Is it true? :lol: :lol:

Not true at all! I've only had a few grey hairs myself and I've always plucked them out. Currently I am still a brunette!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.