AnewKINDofFEELIN

Waiting on the VSC to make a decision?

2,459 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
EAC********* 12/13/2007 I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

I got touched but it is probably from my phone call today to Vermont.....At least it does not say 6/5/2007 anymore......

My guess is that someone is actively working your case now. You finally got a hold of someone that admitted that you are outside of the processing goals and they have moved your file to the top of the pile, or have given it to someone who is still there working.

Hang in there darlin, I think this is a good sign.

Robert from your lips to God's ears.....thanks again for encouraging me to call them......Lora

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sugar Honey Iced Tea....I GOT THIS IN MY EMAIL JUST NOW!!!!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

:dance::dance::dance: I GOT MY NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

To every one else still waiting hold tight it's a coming!!! And you are in my prayers

BLESS-ED,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

On December 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Congrats....I hope the rest of your journey is smooth sailing...............Lora

:dance::dance::dance: I GOT MY NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

To every one else still waiting hold tight it's a coming!!! And you are in my prayers

BLESS-ED,

Gill

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

BLESS-ED,

Gill

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline

BLESS-ED,

Gill

Congrats....I hope the rest of your journey is smooth sailing...............Lora

sorry I keep doing that......I am not a very good computer person

BLESS-ED,

Gill

Congrats and all the best! :thumbs:

07-25-07 petition sent

08-07-07 NOA1

01-23-08 NOA2, 182 days after filing

02-11-08 medical

03-04-08 interview in Frankfurt---approved!

03-11-8 Visa in hand --- what a heck of a procedure for this little sticker ;-)

06-16-08 flight to IAD

07-11-08 Wedding in Santa Barbara, CA

08-07-8 AOS package sent

08-10-08 AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox

08-14-08 check cashed

08-13-08 NOA1 for EAD,AP,AOS

09-03-08 Biometrics appointment

10-02-08 Case transferred to CSC

10-16-08 EAD and AP approved

01-26-09 AOS approved w/o interview

01-31-09 PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED

02-11-11 Biometric Appointment for Removing of Conditions

Our Wedding Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rahela07/OurWedding07112008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
Hello VJ family ! Thank you for the support!! After 175 long days .. after delay of the rfe .. WE GOT APPROVED TODAY ! I admit last days and weeks were very hard for me but finally it is done! We wish to all get approved very soon .. here is a song for all of you

congratulations my NOA1 date twin!!!!!!!

heres to swift moving through the rest of your journey!

THANK YOU babybluesusie!!! Luck to the interview to you :-)))

06-20-2007 I -129 send to VSC.

07-10-2007 resived NOA1

07-14-2007 touched

11-16-2007 touched

11-17-2007 touched

11-19-2007 touched

11-24-2007 resived RFE by mail

11-26-2007 send RFE to VSC

11-28-2007 VSC recived RFE

11-29-2007 touched

11-29-2007 we god uptade online status Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

11-30-2007 touched

12.02-2007 touched

12-12-2007 touched

12-12-2007 NOA2

I want to thank everyone for your warm congratulations. It is greatly appreciated. :)

If anyone is curious about how our approval transpired, we received our first touch at 4:00 yesterday afternoon and the approval was registered on the website around 9:00 last night. I received the CRIS email regarding the approval a few minutes after it was posted on the website. It was nice to see at least one thing working at USCIS the way it is supposed to. :whistle:

As to how we feel, Bella said "Que?!" (What?!) followed by about 5 minutes of celebration. I'm not really sure what she said to tell the truth. She was taking care of her sick sister so she was sort of whispering, crying and shouting at the same time. I gathered she was happy. ;) As for me, I keep getting emotional. For the first time this whole process is beginning to seem real. It is very hard to believe that Bella and the kids might be here by February. :blink:

I also feel very badly for all those who are still waiting from April, May and June. That is the one thing that diminshes my happiness today. I wish there was some way for me to help you get your approvals sooner. I did have one thought. I have noticed that no one ever asks to speak to a supervisor when they call customer service and get the run around or obviously bad information. I wonder what would happen if the petitioner politely but firmly demanded to speak to a supervisor, the supervisor's supervisor, etc. until they got some real answers. I have the sense that the first level of customer service whether they be pleasant or nasty is no help whatsoever. I would also suggest beginning each conversation by politely requesting the customer service rep's full name and ID# if they have one. That will put them on notice that there might be repercussions if they are not helpful.

I see one new June approval that I do not think has been reported. Nadia & Jason. Sent 6-10. NOA1 6-14. Approved 12-13. No RFE's shown on the timeline.

That makes 41 for the month and 12 for the week.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
For the first time this whole process is beginning to seem real.

THIS is exactly how I feel :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
For the first time this whole process is beginning to seem real.

THIS is exactly how I feel :)

Somtimes I still can't believe we're actually approved! I keep checking the website to make sure that they haven't taken it back. This despite the fact that I have the hard copy NOA2 and confirmation from DOS that our case is with the London Embassy! :wacko::help:

Timeline

Congrats on today's approvals!!!! :D

Lora, I don't think you got a touched cause your call.....I've never got any touches after calling and many people can tell you the same thing.....

I think someone is working on your case!!! So be happy!!! :D You will get your approval very very soon! It is on its way :D

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats on all recent approvals..those still waiting..you are in my thoughts and I pray your NOA2 is coming soon.....

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Congrats Gill!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

I want to thank everyone for your warm congratulations. It is greatly appreciated. :)

If anyone is curious about how our approval transpired, we received our first touch at 4:00 yesterday afternoon and the approval was registered on the website around 9:00 last night. I received the CRIS email regarding the approval a few minutes after it was posted on the website. It was nice to see at least one thing working at USCIS the way it is supposed to. :whistle:

As to how we feel, Bella said "Que?!" (What?!) followed by about 5 minutes of celebration. I'm not really sure what she said to tell the truth. She was taking care of her sick sister so she was sort of whispering, crying and shouting at the same time. I gathered she was happy. ;) As for me, I keep getting emotional. For the first time this whole process is beginning to seem real. It is very hard to believe that Bella and the kids might be here by February. :blink:

I also feel very badly for all those who are still waiting from April, May and June. That is the one thing that diminshes my happiness today. I wish there was some way for me to help you get your approvals sooner. I did have one thought. I have noticed that no one ever asks to speak to a supervisor when they call customer service and get the run around or obviously bad information. I wonder what would happen if the petitioner politely but firmly demanded to speak to a supervisor, the supervisor's supervisor, etc. until they got some real answers. I have the sense that the first level of customer service whether they be pleasant or nasty is no help whatsoever. I would also suggest beginning each conversation by politely requesting the customer service rep's full name and ID# if they have one. That will put them on notice that there might be repercussions if they are not helpful.

I see one new June approval that I do not think has been reported. Nadia & Jason. Sent 6-10. NOA1 6-14. Approved 12-13. No RFE's shown on the timeline.

That makes 41 for the month and 12 for the week.

Bill,

I have asked to speak to a supervisor on two occassions when speaking with them. One time I was put on hold for about 20 minutes and the cust serv rep came back and said that all the supervisors were in a meeting and transferred me to an officer who was not even in Vermont. I think he was in Illinois, but I dont remember, and he didnt have any more info than the reps. the second time I got put on hold, waited for like 30-40 minutes and just hung up. And let me tell you, the first lady who said they were in a meeting brow beat me with "they cant do anything more for you than I can", "They have the same info as me", etc, and she said it more than a little rudely and seemed a bit ticked off. :devil: Of course, that was my intention. I was giving her hell because she told me that they were working on such and such date, and she hadnt realized that it was outside the 6 month goal. So I was giving it to her about why they didnt update the website, etc.

And no, I never told her my case number or entered it into the automated system :devil:

--- AOS Timeline ---

07/22/08 --- Mailed AOS packet to Chicago

07/25/08 --- NOA for I-131, I-485, and I-765

08/27/08 --- Biometrics

10/01/08 --- AP received

10/14/08 --- EAD received

11/13/08 --- Notice of transfer to CSC

02/09/09 --- Permanent Resident Card Ordered Notice

02/09/09 --- 2 Yr Permanent Resident Card Received

--- Lifting Conditions ---

11/10/10 --- Mailed I-751 packet to VSC

11/12/10 --- NOA1

12/22/10 --- Biometrics

03/15/11 --- RFE

05/10/11 --- Approved

Bill,

I also wanted to add, and please correct me if I am wrong here, because you have been active here a lot longer than I have, but by my count there are only 4 K1 petitions still outstanding for April, and 13 K1 petitions outstanding for May.

Knowing that OsLoraTamm is still active here, I assume that the 13 petitions are still active and awaiting adjudication, at least hers is. But, my belief is that the 4 outstanding for April are probably abandoned, or people forgot to update if they are still active here. I cant recall any April filers speaking out in this thread in the recent past (because if I waited that long I would be POSTAL). But I havent been here for as long as you. What is your feeling on this?

And to any April filers: Please dont take offense that I dont know or remember you. If you are still here and the data is correct, just let me know!

Edited by Bobalouie

--- AOS Timeline ---

07/22/08 --- Mailed AOS packet to Chicago

07/25/08 --- NOA for I-131, I-485, and I-765

08/27/08 --- Biometrics

10/01/08 --- AP received

10/14/08 --- EAD received

11/13/08 --- Notice of transfer to CSC

02/09/09 --- Permanent Resident Card Ordered Notice

02/09/09 --- 2 Yr Permanent Resident Card Received

--- Lifting Conditions ---

11/10/10 --- Mailed I-751 packet to VSC

11/12/10 --- NOA1

12/22/10 --- Biometrics

03/15/11 --- RFE

05/10/11 --- Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.