Chica Yeyé

OK, now it's for real

50 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I missed being here too. :crying:

I just can't believe that I missed the creation of the Cloacina twins. :lol: Cloacina twin powers activate...Form of a gaseous discharge from a night of eating ground beef, beans, cabbage and cauliflower. :lol:

By all means you can have your Taco Bell back, what did you order, the chimichanga or the rat quesadilla? :lol:

OK, enough crying :angry: or the Lady Heather whip will attack and NOT in the way you'd like it, you perv. :devil:

Proudly enough, I have never been to Taco Bell so I have no effing clue as to what kind of ####### they serve :thumbs:

Ground...something, lettuce, tomatoes, tortilla - just mix that up 20 different ways and you have the menu voila'!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

uummm taco hell. that was a staple of my undergrad years-there was one right next to the bio building. never eat meat from taco bell, never. bean burritos shouldn't do too much long term damage-just look at me.

have you seen the Brittany Spears/W morph? even more disturbing than the one above.

met summer 1999, summer 2000 hooked up-whoo hoo summer fling

summer fling failed to fizzle, married 2003

I-130 mailed 12/15/03

4/1/04 no word from NE contacted senators office, app found

NOA1 4/13/04

Gave up on ridiculously long US process-started Canadian

12/4/04 submitted app

LSS app returned because of missed signatures, lost in transit, resubmitted in June

9/28/05 landed, yippie

10/4/05 fly back to US to "finish up Master's" lose mind and switch to PhD

Damn it back to the US process

3/something/2005 finally get NOA2, no idea why it took so long

4/15/07 get case approval from NVC

8/9/07 Montreal here we come

10/14/07 hubby activated his visa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Yup peepz, pappa in law phoned last night to let me know that... I will SO transcribe the conversation since it made my night and I can't wait for IR5 to say something snappy about it ;)

Pappa: "Heya Leninaaaa [insert harsh Texan accent from the guy who moved to Mercer Island about 35 years ago - hilarity ensues :D ] you got somethin' from Mesquite, Texas".

Lenina: From MeZquite (with my Spanish pronunciation)

P: NO Lenina, it's 'Mesqueet' dear girlll

L: Ok pappa, Meskeetee, would you open it for me please?

P: Sure thang

[pause]

P: Well, doesn't it have the prettiest picture of someone I think the world of... :blush:

L: [shite :o , he got the nuddie pics for Bren's anniversary gift :o ]... aha......

P: But it's not green daughtah, not green AHT ALL.

L: aha.... [as in OK SAY IT ALREADY]

P: seems you got yourself your green-not-green card Lenina, we are all so very proud of you and we love you much daughtah. Not that you needed this thang for the love thang.

L: Love you too pappa, see you tomorrow.

After that, I cried like a b!tch. Not so much for the greencard (who turns out is freakin yellow pappa says), but because my inlaws are, indeed, fabulous folks. And yup, they love me and I love them back. How couldn't I? They gave me their firstborn, potty-trained and all. LOVE people, is a beautiful "thang".

Peace, L.

*big smile* That's fantastic!!!!!!!!

11/7/07 INTERVIEW 8:30 a.m. APPROVED!!!!!!

11/13/07 Visa Received ~*happy dance*~

12/28/2007 Trev's moving HOME !!!!!!!

Mary loses her job and doesn't want to lie to her gov't so we wait as long as we can and then..................

4/6/2008 Trev returns to Canada

8/30/2008 Trev is denied entry at the border

............to be continued once we file again.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
uummm taco hell. that was a staple of my undergrad years-there was one right next to the bio building. never eat meat from taco bell, never. bean burritos shouldn't do too much long term damage-just look at me.

have you seen the Brittany Spears/W morph? even more disturbing than the one above.

Oddly enough there were never an delivery trucks near the place and they were right next to the bio building, what do you suppose that means. :lol:

I've never seen Brittany Spears morph into W but I have seen a dangerously radical ideologue morph into a two-term president. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline
I've never seen Brittany Spears morph into W but I have seen a dangerously radical ideologue morph into a two-term president. :lol:

right-that's so terrifying that I often try to forget it.

met summer 1999, summer 2000 hooked up-whoo hoo summer fling

summer fling failed to fizzle, married 2003

I-130 mailed 12/15/03

4/1/04 no word from NE contacted senators office, app found

NOA1 4/13/04

Gave up on ridiculously long US process-started Canadian

12/4/04 submitted app

LSS app returned because of missed signatures, lost in transit, resubmitted in June

9/28/05 landed, yippie

10/4/05 fly back to US to "finish up Master's" lose mind and switch to PhD

Damn it back to the US process

3/something/2005 finally get NOA2, no idea why it took so long

4/15/07 get case approval from NVC

8/9/07 Montreal here we come

10/14/07 hubby activated his visa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.